Start by marking “Tattoos and Clues (Mitzy Moon #2)” as Want to Read:
Tattoos and Clues (Mitzy Moon #2)

Tattoos and Clues

(Mitzy Moon #2)

Tattoos and Clues is the second book in the hilarious paranormal cozy mystery series, Mitzy Moon Mysteries. If you like amateur sleuths, small town intrigue, and a dash of the supernatural, then you’ll love Trixie Silvertale’s twisty whodunit.
Published November 19th 2019 by Sittin' on a Goldmine Publications

To ask other readers questions about Tattoos and Clues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tattoos and Clues

Start your review of Tattoos and Clues (Mitzy Moon #2)
☆Dani☆ ☆Touch My Spine Book Reviews☆
On how I love you, Mitzy Moon!!!

This series is amazing!!! I was literally counting down the hours until this second book was released and must admit that I read the first one two times in a row! Trixie Silvertale is a wonderful author whom creates a world you can't help but be addicted to. I love everything about her work from the snarky humour to her one of a kind characters including the amazing furry Pyewacket. December 13th can't come soon enough so I can divulge in another Mitzy Moon
Wulfwyn
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cozy-mystery, arc
I am loving this series. If you read my review of the first book, you know it took me a moment to warm up to Mitzy. I’m so happy that I gave her a chance! She is still snarky and a bit guarded but that is to be expected with her background. What this book has confirmed for me is that Mitzy cares very deeply for those she loves. I am, now, definitely a fan of Mitzy Moon! I love seeing her relationships grow. When she was thinking of Pyewacket and her true feelings, I can’t say how my heart ...more
Stacy Santibanez
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! As much as I liked the first book, this one had me hooked from the beginning! The characters are way better developed, more thought put into them. The ending came much too quickly for me, and left me with so many questions! I love it because it makes me eager to read the next one. It's a mystery in a mystery.
DTBooks
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mitzy Moon is back and as sassy as ever. I love Mitzy so much along with her amazing Ghost-Ma. I throughly enjoyed watching new relationships develop as Mitzy gets to connect with her new family and friends and gets herself mixed up on a mystery full of mishaps and intrigue.
Saundra Wright
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Agatha Christie for a realistic cozy, but this has to be my number one favorite for a paranormal cozy. From the setting, a bookstore named Bell, Book and Candle, to the characters, a slightly ditzy but quite intelligent young woman to her ghost grandma to the local Sherriff, everyone is memorable!

Mitzy Moon spent most of her life as an orphan. When her unknown grandmother passed away, everything in Mitzy’s life changed. She was suddenly well off and a business owner in a small great lake
Trisha Kelly
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I do love this new series but just a few things stop me from giving it a 5*. The setting is great, Ghost-ma, Silas, Mitzy and Pyewacket are forming a paranormal bond which isn't rushed, just unravelling piece by piece. Jacob, Twiggy, Odell, etc are great characters. It is a book which you must keep reading and the pace is great. All in all a brilliant series and it's getting better as it goes along.

So, why then did I knock a star off? The niggles at the back of my mind made me! At times,
Darcysmom
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-other
After reading Tattoos and Clues, Mitzy Moon has raced to the top of my list of favorite characters and Trixie Silvertale is a must-read author!
Mitzy is growing as a character and developing strong relationships with Ghostma, Silas, Pyewacket (the most awesome Caracal ever), and her father. I love how organic the growth of these relationships is.
The story in Tattoos and Clues is engrossing and filled with the exact right amount of twists and red herrings. I really like how important Pin Cherry
Roxx Tarantini
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mitzy is at it again!

Amid dreams of a deeper "relationship" with Sheriff Erick, Mitzy finds herself drawn into another investigation with long roots in the past. Erick had, of course, cautioned her to stay out of "police business", but when Odell - her first real friend after arriving unannounced in Pin Cherry Harbor - begs her to get to the bottom of his brother's death, she just can't say no.

Enter a couple of near-death situations, Pyewacket sending in the B-team to save her, and her ever
Jake Groff
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Fries & Alibis, the first book in this series, and I really loved it so I was happy to read this book when it was available. Mitzy Moon and all the characters you fell in love with in the first book are back. The characters are well developed and interesting. This book is mysterious, hilarious and fun. Tattoos and Clues is full of intrigue, action and adventure. It completely captures your attention. Just like the first book I just couldn't put the book down until it was finish. I ...more
Chad Barrus
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A terrific book!! The series just keeps on getting better and better!! I encourage everyone who comes across this review to please give Trixie’s series a try! You will be so great full you did! There is humor throughout and some tight spots that Mitzy gets herself in. With ghostly Grams and Pyewacket as sidekicks you know it’s going to
Be a fun book!

See why everyone is raving about this series for yourself! Take the plunge-you’ll be happy you did I guarantee it!!
Jennifer Wertz
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Tattoos and Clues! It is an amazing book. The characters are well developed and interesting. Misty is wonderful. I love her outspoken attitude and strength. I just love Pyewacket! This book mysterious, hilarious and fun. Tattoos and Clues is full of intrigue, action and adventure. It completely captures your attention. The mystery is complex and intriguing. The book is so detailed and descriptive. I highly recommend this book series. I can't wait for the next book!

Heather Wamboldt
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it and can't wait for the next one in the series...

Tattoos and Clues: Paranormal Cozy Mystery is the second book in the Mitzy Moon Mysteries. This is a feel-good, fast-paced story where hilarity ensues. Misty Moon has found another body. This story has well-developed characters that have gained depth with this second book. The storyline is well written and engaging, keeping my interest from beginning to end. With humour, mystery, secrets, paranormal gifts, danger, and romance, this book
Sylvia
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: from-author
Tattoos & Clues

Book two of this paranormal cozy mystery finds us, once again, in the town of Pin Cherry Harbor. With the cast of quirky characters we loved in book one (Fries & Alibis), there’s a new mystery that needs solving. This time the victim has some intriguing ink.

Mitzy Moon hopes to help a friend in finding out who-dunit. And her new story will include our favorite ghostly Grandma and sexy Sheriff.

The Mitzy Moon series is a cleanly written, entertaining and quick read. Once you
Monica
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series gets better with each book. Mitzy is learning more and more about her powers. She gets herself into trouble again but also solves the case. I hope we don't have to wait too long for her and Erikk to get together. It is fun to help Mitzy figure out what is going on. If you like a good cozy mystery then pick up this series and follow along as Mitzy tries to figure everything else.

*I received a free copy of this book via Hidden Gems and am voluntarily leaving a review.*
Kara Marks
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in a charming, funny series. I liked this book as much as I enjoyed the first book. It's a quick read, very entertaining and well-written. Mitzy is a great character and I'm interested in seeing what she gets up to in future mysteries. I was provided an ARC of this book, but these opinions are my own.
Rhonda Jones
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book

Never a Dull moment. Fast paced, complex mystery, and interesting characters. Not much more I could ask for. I like that the paranormal aspects are coming out a little more in this book. Mitzy's gifts seem to be growing, right in line with her skill as an amateur sleuth. Great book.
Patty Bosko
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mitzy and Pye go for a walk and, surprise, Pye finds a body Pin Cherry has itself another murder!
And, of course, Mitzy is on another mission, of sleuthing, to find the murderer!
As she continues to develop her powers, she finds herself in some very close calls!
Looking forward to reading book #3 of this series! Another great read!
Diane
Fun

This is an enjoyable storyline. Mitzy is young and just finding her dad and ghost grandma. The characters are likeable and the plot and subplots move quickly. I can't wait for the next installment.
JodiandDan Sands-Sweet
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mitzy Moon is back on the case! After Pyewacket finds a dead body, Mitzy takes on the case to find out what actually happened. Her abilities also seem to be growing, and even Ghost-ma is able to do some new things. I really like this series. I can’t wait for the next book
Patti
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.5

Book 2 continues the quirky life of this spunky detective/ bookstore owner. Add in the slow simmer possible romance and the exotic pet that more than earns his keep, and you have yet another highly entertaining read. The storyline itself is easy to follow along and keeps you reading with a smile and a giggle. Makes for a great read during a road trip or a flight. Definitely looking forward to book 3. All my reviews are always voluntarily written.
JANE VAN HORN
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced copy of this book for an honest review. I have to say I love this series. Mitzy is in deep again when she tries to solve another murder.
Phthon
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another crazy adventure for Mitzy! This one is super intense and I loved it! I love how Mitzy is finding out about her powers which are quite interesting. I love how she is embracing these powers. Still LOVE Pyewacket. That cat is soooo...COOL! I want one. I really look forward to the next book!
Patricia A.
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, Mitzy’s character does not disappoint. Love the interaction between her and Sheriff Eric. It’s the type of book you can’t put down, this was especially true of the end of the book as it was getting exciting to find out who do it.
Sarah Astley
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant installment from Trixie Silvertale.

Mitzy finds herself in an adventure, knee deep in trouble with smugglers. With the help from her lawyer, father, Caracal and Grams, her Ghost-ma, she must solve a murder and keep herself alive.

Mitzy is sassy, snarky and feisty. With these attributes and her growing psychic gifts she's becoming one of my favourite heroines.

Buy Tattoo's and Clues, you won't be disappointed.
Sheila
Nov 17, 2019 added it
I love Mitzy Moon. Lots to think about in this book. The characters are more developed and I wish I could meet Grams.
Please keep this series going.
Darla Abney-Cox
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful second book in the series by this author. I loved the first book, too. Mitzi Moon, Ghost-ma, and the rest of the eclectic cast of characters return in this wonderfully entertaining book. In fact, I loved reading both books so much that I've already pre-ordered book three.
Bobbi
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mitzy is one of many wonderful characters in this book. Grams just tugs at your heart and her cat pyewacket is totally crazy sand loveable. Janson, Mitzy’s father is making up for the time he did not get to spend with Mitzy growing up. Silas and Odell are perfect additions to the story. The love and caring come through the authors words and make the story truly great. The town of Pin Cherry is well thought out and makes you feel like you know the town and its residents. A wonderful book and ...more
Angie R Geissman
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in a new paranormal series. This series is a very interesting series. The characters are very easy to relate to. The main character, Misty’s, gets herself in trouble as she is learning about her powers and the people in the town. I love her inherited cat as a major character that helps her along with the mysteries. It is a well written series/book and is not like some of the others. It has enough comedy and mystery to keep you interested and it has a lot of ideas that ...more
Margaret
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mitzy is beginning to feel like a local in Pin Cherry Harbor, and she's also discovering her "gifts." She's still dreaming over Sheriff Erick and loving her time with her Ghost-ma. She gets caught up solving another murder and runs into all kinds of trouble. Book 2 in the Mitzy Moon is hilarious, and a can't put down read! I loved it.
Diana
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Mitzy Moon series is humming along. Book 2 and I'm loving the characters. The plot is well thought out and I'm loving the depth to the story. I desperately want to see inside this bookstore/library/museum/home thing that Mitzy lives in. I wish I could stay in touch with my gran the way Mitzy has been able to develop the relationship she has with hers.

I received a free copy of this book but would honestly happily buy it over and over. i'd recommend it if you love a mystery, a bit of

• Curses and Candy Canes: A Paranormal Mystery Christmas Anthology
  • The Case of the Freedom Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #12)
  • The Case of the Fire Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #11)
  • The 12 Cozy Mystery Carols of Christmas
  • Holiday Roast Mortem
  • ELVES' BELLS: AN EASTWIND WITCHES COZY (TRUE & BLOOM #2)
  • Witchy Orders (Witches of Shadow Lane #2)
  • Stamped Out (A Mail Carrier Cozy Mystery #1)
  • The Case of the Spirit Spell (Hillcrest Witch Mysteries #10)
  • A Cop and a Coop
  • Pooches, Pumpkins, and Poison: A Pooch Party Cozy Mystery
  • All Too Familiar (Accidental Familiar Book 1)
  • Santa Claws Calamity (Country Cottage Mysteries #3)
  • Hounds, Harvest, and Homicide : A Pooch Party Cozy Mystery (The Pooch Party Cozy Mystery Series Book 2)
  • Haunting Hooligans: A Chantilly Adair Psychic Medium Cozy Mystery (The Chantilly Adair Psychic Medium Cozy Mystery Series Book 4)
  • Curses and Cauldrons: A Paranormal Halloween Mystery Anthology
  • Friday Night Bites (Magic Market Mysteries #2)
Trixie Silvertale grew up reading an endless supply of Lilian Jackson Braun, Hardy Boys, and Nancy Drew novels. She loves the amateur sleuths in cozy mysteries and and obsesses about all things paranormal. Those two passions unite in her Mitzy Moon Mysteries, and she's thrilled to write them and share them with you.

When she’s not consumed by writing, she bakes to fuel her creative engine and pulls

Mitzy Moon (2 books)
  • Fries and Alibis (Mitzy Moon #1)