Start by marking “Kiss of Vengeance” as Want to Read:
Kiss of Vengeance

Kiss of Vengeance

(True Immortality #2)

A standalone adult paranormal romance from New York Times Bestselling author Samantha Young writing as S. Young.

Fionn Mór was once a high king of Ireland; a fierce warrior who led his tribes against the invading fae. It was a war he couldn’t win and to save his family he turned consort for the Fae Queen. Fionn escaped as the thing he once despised, and the people he loved
Expected publication: March 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Kiss of Vengeance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss of Vengeance

Start your review of Kiss of Vengeance
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
No one had ever kissed her like Fionn. Like she was air. Life. Food and water all in one.

I am completely obsessed with this vividly rich world that Young has created and my obsession only grows with each new book. I thought I loved the first book in this series, so I was completely unprepared just how much more this one would suck me in. WOW.

PNR was the genre that made me fall in love with romance. So suffice it to say I'm incredibly picky when it comes to it. There's something so
arini ☆彡
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
#1 war of hearts — 4.5 stars
#2 kiss of vengeance (??)

holy moly it's happening!! this book is proof that hopes sometimes dont just turn to dust.

(to be read)
AJ
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

OMG, what a read! Exciting, intense, fun and action-packed with a slow-burning, chemistry-filled romance that had me madly flipping pages. I could not put this book down, and I absolutely loved it!

This book is the second in the True Immortality series. You don’t need to have read the first book, War of Hearts, in order to follow this one, but I would recommend it. Not only does this book contain spoilers for the first book, but it will help you understand the complex paranormal world.
Bookphenomena (Micky)
Review to come for the blog.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 12, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arcs

(ARC provided by author)

photo 708800B6-901E-4A2B-8B1A-C8DCD774F259_zpsqkbfrd0n.jpg
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
I LOVED War of Hearts. So it's no surprise that I have high expectations for this one
SWEETY
PREORDERING NOW!!!!
OMG OMG OMG
description
I MEAN LOOOOOKK ATTTTT THAT COVER!!!!

A Klue
Honestly, I don’t know where to begin, my fellow paranormal romance book loving friends. As usual, this author completely swept me off my feet and carried me into a land where fae, vampires, witches, warlocks, and werewolves face off and feel so real they no longer quite seem that imaginary. She used a great supporting cast of characters, many of whom we met in book 1, War of Hearts. The “caught me by surprise” plot twist was revealed upfront and moved at a perfect pace, allowing this main ...more
Jeraca
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this free eARC novel from the author. This is my honest review.

Rose is a traveler without a plan. She is going from location to location, trying to find the piece of her that is missing. She has this hole inside of her that she wants to fill, but she is on a mission with no plan. When she sees a Viking of a man come inside the club she was bartending at, Rose doesn't understand the slightest on how her life will change forever...

Fionn has been on the path of vengeance for his entire
Pamela Lilley
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Following on from War of Hearts we have another stand-alone paranormal romance seeing another Fae sister take the spotlight. This time it’s Rose Kelly whose world is turned upside down when she learns the truth about herself. Not knowing who to really trust, she finds a connection with Fionn Mór, a larger than life being, determined to win her trust with his need to help her. Things are are hardly ever what they seem though. One thing I can say with complete honesty though, is that Rose is one ...more
Melanie Cesa
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! Filled with danger, betrayal, and excitement, I couldn’t put it down.

Fionn is amazing! Fueled by vengeance, he is on a mission and nothing is going to stop him. As his layers are peeled away and we see his history and everything he has endured, he burrows deeper and deeper into your heart. Rose is such a badass heroine. I love her fierceness and strength and how she never lets anything get her down. She has great determination, she’s resilient, and she is a force to be
Nikki Brooks
After War of Hearts stormed out of nowhere (I'd never read any of this authors other books), I had to sit, not very patiently, waiting for KOV to arrive! I wouldn't say you can't read this without having read book 1, but it will definitely help!

Fionn had a blink and you'll miss it part in book 1! The former Irish warrior king now gets to redeem himself! He led his people in war and when he was captured by the Fae Queen, he was turned against his will. Once he gained his hard-won freedom, his
Rhonda Brant
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly, what a ride! I honestly don’t read many paranormal books, just not my thing, but there’s something about Samantha Young that turns to gold with everything she touches, which makes her readers, whether it be paranormal or romantic book, jump at the chance to read whatever she writes.

Kiss of Vengence is book two in the True Immortality series, and I’m totally hooked. This book so full of intricate details leading back centuries to tell the tale of Fionn and why he seeks vengence on the
Cassidy
Feb 23, 2020 rated it liked it
3.75 STARS

I have mixed feelings on this one. I thought the series would go one way. I don’t know that it is. Don’t get me wrong. I’ve enjoyed many parts of this book. I read pretty much anything from Samantha. I’ll keep reading this series. Maybe it’s one that will just make more sense later.

I keep being told the hero wants/ needs vengeance. I feel like I haven’t been shown it. I don’t feel it. It kind of talked about near the end. It’s not strong enough to drive the story. It’s mentioned so
Cassandra Martin
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book of 2020 that I could not put down until I finished it. I honestly respect my bedtime 99% of the time, but I physically could not with this book. It was THAT good.

It picked up right where the first book War of Hearts left off, this book was action packed, heartbreak, grief, love, with plot twists you couldn't see coming! We learn a lot more of the backstory, and we see many of characters from the first book. Fionn and Rose have an unmistakable connection and chemistry.
Jerilyn
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Viviana Varona
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author.
Another good story. It was full of adventure. I definitely recommend this book and this author.
Angie
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was so good. It didn't grip me instantly but after a couple of chapters I didn't want to put the book down. Which really made me start resenting work. Anyway, in this one we meet another of the Fae children only she doesn't know what she is and doesn't have any powers due to a spell put on her at birth. We also learn more about the mysterious mind reading woman in the first book. Rose is thrust into a world of supernatural beings and she must rely on the only other Fae she knows, ...more
Lindsay
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
First of all thanks to Samantha Young for this ARC in exchange for a honest review.

It took me a little while to get into this and to get the characters. But when I did, I was totally sold on Fionn and Rose. The thing I like about Samantha Young’s novels is that it about the story, the hot sex is just an added bonus! And that’s true of this story, it’s about the characters and what has shaped them to act the way they do, and it all makes sense, I also like the fact that Rose can kick ass, she
Tanz
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous story! I loved it!!!
It is so amazingly written you are lead to believe that faeries, vampires, werewolves and the like actually do exist!!
Fionn's heart is torn in two over protecting Rose and the vengeance he is so set on following through with. While Rose is learning all that she needs to know in a very different world and wondering if Fionn has an alterior motive to what he has told her.
I loved the way these two interacted especially with Fionn trying to be serious and not
Greyland Reviews
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by author for honest review

I love the whole paranormal mythology that Young has created for this series. It's so original and it doesn't take away from the plot at all.
The book did start out a little slow for me but, when did pick it up I was hooked. This was a slow burn romance and that usually drives me crazy but, it worked for this story. I'm so ready to see more of Kiyonari (Japanese werewolf)!!!
Obsessive Book Nerd Lauren
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kiss of Vengeance was a consuming read of about a woman who finally found the piece she didn't know she was missing and man hell bent on getting his revenge. The two needed each other but had to learn how to turst and put everything they thought they knew behind them. I loved how Rose embraced her new life and how Fionn learnes to love.
Kathryn
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Manoela
Feb 04, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc, arc-to-review, 2020
I Received an unreleased copy of this book
Karen
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fionn and Rose.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ahh this author never fails to disappoint me
Jessica Moro
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Part revenge tour, pet treasure hunt but all romance and adventure
Kinga Abigel Szabo
Feb 09, 2020

• Doctor Dearest
  • Wild at Heart (Wild, #2)
  • Outmatched
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)
  • Conceal
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Unforgiven (Loveless, Texas #2)
  • The Scot Beds His Wife (Victorian Rebels, #5)
  • When August Ends
  • The Lying Season
  • Dating-ish (Knitting in the City, #6)
  • Weekend Wife
S. Young is the pen name for New York Times Bestselling Author Samantha Young. Her debut adult paranormal romance War of Hearts (A True Immortality Novel) will be published October 2019.

True Immortality (2 books)
  • War of Hearts
“Fionn was a stranger.
Even if he didn’t feel like one.
Even if he felt like that elusive something she’d been searching for her whole life.”
0 likes
“He wasn’t even a man.
He was a six-foot-seven behemoth of hotness. A fae warrior king who was frustrating, implacable, Powerful with a capital P, and fiercely noble in a way she’d never encountered.
Every time she looked into his spring-green eyes, her belly fluttered.
Actually fluttered.
Rose wanted him.
And for once, she didn’t feel like giving up so easily.”
0 likes