Start by marking “Today Tonight Tomorrow” as Want to Read:
Today Tonight Tomorrow

Today Tonight Tomorrow

The Hating Game meets Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by way of Morgan Matson in this unforgettable romantic comedy about two rival overachievers whose relationship completely transforms over the course of twenty-four hours.

Today, she hates him.

It’s the last day of senior year. Rowan Roth and Neil McNair have been bitter rivals for all of high school, clashing on test scores, student co/>Today,
Expected publication: June 16th 2020 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Today Tonight Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Today Tonight Tomorrow

Start your review of Today Tonight Tomorrow
Rachel Solomon
Mar 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Update: official release date is June 16, 2020!

Hi! This book was so incredibly fun to write, and I can't wait to share it in summer 2020. While it's contemporary YA like my first two books, it's a romantic comedy (complete with a happy ending) and thus significantly more upbeat than YOU'LL MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE and OUR YEAR OF MAYBE. Some facts about it:

• It's an enemies-to-lovers (or more accurately, rivals-to-lovers) romance.
• It takes place in 24 hours on the las
Elise (TheBookishActress)
May 06, 2018 marked it as releases-2020
"...follows two rival overachievers who realize they may actually love each other over the course of 24 hours on the last day of senior year." what's really ironic is this will be coming out... after my senior year. I won't be in high school anymore. that's terrifying. I hate it.
megs_bookrack
Following enemies-to-lovers, over one night, with a scavenger hunt-type game taking them on a tour of the great city of Seattle...

Jackie
May 04, 2018 marked it as 2020-wtf
enemies to lovers YA romcom?? i'm in
rachelwrites007
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Charming, clever, and delightful, Rachel's third novel is perfect for fans of Jennifer E. Smith, Gayle Forman, and The Hating Game
Jenny Chou
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
High school rivals Neil (valedictorian) and Rowan (salutatorian) have no idea how adorable they are together (or that everyone assumes they’re hooking up). The two go all out to best each other one last time before college in an all-night journey of self discovery, non-stop bickering, and something that might be simmering passion (or just close proximity in too many dark places) as they race through the streets of Seattle to win a senior class scavenger-hunt known as Howl. Rich with a complexity ...more
Marisa
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full review TK closer to publication but

OH. MY. GOD. 😱😱😭😭🔥🔥😍😍
Diana (booksinarmor)
Oct 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
"two rival overachievers who realize they may actually love each other over the course of 24 hours on the last day of senior year."

SCREAMS
Sonia Hartl
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so incredibly lucky to read an early version of this book! I loved this book, everything about it, and it’s a book that I wish I had as a teen. There were so many layers to this story, so I’m just going to list them out.

One thing I absolutely adored was the deep and honest love and respect for romance novels. They weren’t treated like they were lesser, and I can’t even begin to tell you how validating that is. To see books that are so often treated like ‘trashy beach reads’ be
Kit Frick
Sep 21, 2019 added it
Shelves: ya-lit
TODAY TONIGHT TOMORROW is an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT! If you've read Rachel Lynn Solomon's earlier books, you'll find a lot to recognize and love here--a duo of richly realized characters, an exploration of Jewish identity, sex-positivity, and a tensile line between present and future. You will also find so much new to fall in love with: Rowan and Neil's rivals-to-lovers relationship is filled with laugh-out-loud humor, delicious banter, crossed wires, and zip-up-your-spine feels. The novel is structur ...more
Auriane
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE DAMN BEST
Annette
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart exploded from joy and swoons and feelings throughout this book. It was such a pleasure to read. Rachel Lynn Solomon gives us an adorable rom-com that takes place during 24 hours and deftly weaves heavier topics like faith, feminism, messy backstories throughout giving these lovable characters depth and nuance. It's a love letter to romance novels and learning how to let go without losing yourself. I can't gush enough.

I will definitely be reading this book again and again.
Amelia
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I simply adored Rachel’s third book—it’s SUCH a delight. Rowan is a brilliantly flawed yet strong protagonist. Her chemistry with Neil was fantastically written, and I devoured this book in less than three days. Perfect for fans of Booksmart!
Taasia ✨
Aug 20, 2019 marked it as i-need-wishlist
Shelves: 2020
Rival OVERACHIEVERS? Rom-com? Rivals to lovers? Hugh school setting?

Sounds like everything I ever want and need in my life 😩
Sydney Springer
As a self-proclaimed Rachel Lynn Solomon stan, I am literally refreshing my socials for release date or cover news. Please Simon Pulse. Please give us what we want.
Abby
Oct 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Cover reveal on Monday. Ahhhh. 😍😍😍
Mardou99
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to have had the chance to read this early—and I absolutely loved it! Rowan and Neil are an immensely rootable pair from beginning to end, and I adored the emphasis on their aspirations. Smart characters who love being smart are my Kryptonite. All rom com lovers need to add this to their lists!
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
I'm going to read anything that's calling on The Hating Game

[Blog] - [Twitter]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Kelsey Rodkey
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK, OMG. Review to come after a reread closer to publication, but if you like:

-rivals
-enemies-to-lovers
-a setting as a character
-banter
-complex feelings re: leaving your home behind to pursue other things
-t-shirts with stupid sayings
-freckles
-loving parents with a cool job

this book is for you.
Tara Tsai
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: coverlove
Fantastic book! Enemies to lovers in YA and extra slow burn to keep you on your feet. So excited for this one to come to readers in 2020!
Lori Grecco
Oct 11, 2019
sam
Oct 14, 2019
Winifred Bates
rated it did not like it
Oct 13, 2019
Christina
Jul 13, 2019

• Portrait of a Girl
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • I Killed Zoe Spanos
  • My Summer of Love and Misfortune
  • Sia Martinez and the Moonlit Beginning of Everything
  • The Girl and the Witch's Garden
  • Breath Like Water
  • City Spies
  • Chosen (Slayer, #2)
  • 10 Things I Hate About Pinky (Dimple and Rishi, #3)
  • What I Like About You
  • The Grace Year
  • A Song Only I Can Hear
  • The Secrets We Kept
  • Together We Caught Fire
  • Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta's Academy, #1)
  • The Best Laid Plans
  • A Heart in a Body in the World
Rachel Lynn Solomon writes, tap dances, and collects red lipstick in Seattle, Washington. Once she helped set a Guinness World Record for the most natural redheads in one place. She's the author of You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone, a Sydney Taylor Honor Book, Indies Introduce title, and Kids' Indie Next Top 10 Pick, Our Year of Maybe, and Today Tonight Tomorrow (June 16, 2020), all from Simon & Schuster/Simon Pulse. ...more