Start by marking “The Captain and the Best Man (Captivating Captains, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Captain and the Best Man (Captivating Captains, #4)

The Captain and the Best Man

(The Captivating Captains #4)

Published December 3rd 2019 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Captain and the Best Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Captain and the Best Man

Start your review of The Captain and the Best Man (Captivating Captains, #4)
Trio
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-romance, arc-r2r
I’ve been hearing how wonderful Catherine Curzon and Eleanor Harkstead’s novels are for ages, and I’m so glad I gave The Captain and the Best Man a try! This is the fourth novel in their Captivating Captains series, and each book has unique characters and themes. So, pick up any one where the story appeals, and you’re sure to find a charming and incredibly standalone romantic tale.

When Josh crosses paths with hunky airline pilot Guy Collingwood, it’s immediately apparent they share more than
Cadiva
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To quote Captain Guy, that was just gorgeous.

I love this series from Catherine and Eleanor but this one's just sneaked into top spot, pushing out The Captain and his Cricketer into a still respected second place.

The plot of this one isn't necessarily the most likeliest of scenarios but you know what, I just didn't care.

I fell in love with Guy and Josh just as quickly as they did with each other. There's nothing I love more than a good swoon worthy hero and Guy Collingwood fit the bill
Frankie (Chicks, Rogues and Scandals)
How much do I love this series? Honestly, l don’t have the adequate words to fully describe how much I love this series, I could say the usual; glorious, splendid, fabulous – but they don’t really do it justice, maybe I should just stick with heart-eyed emoji’s and swooning gifs? Those would probably be easier to read than my waffle, which is what I do whenever I get my hands on another Captivating Captain.
The Captain and the Best Man is book four in the Captivating Captains series, as I always
The Critic
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: waste-of-time
I wanted to read this book because of book 3 The Captain and the Theatrical and the huge disappointment it left in my mind. Thinking this one would make up for it, I didn't hesitate to read it. Did it? It didn't!

The story is too shallow. I thought so from chapter 1 and my first impression didn't change by a bit afterwards. I haven't read book 1 and 2 (but have a general idea about them) and liked book 3 enough to consider giving this author and this series another chance, but now I regret it. It
Lena Grey
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
“You never needed wings to fly, You only needed love.” ~ Jenim Dibie, The Calligraphy of God

Josh never expects to meet the man of his dreams over a dispute because of a cinnamon roll, but that’s exactly what happens. Josh is to be the best man in his friend’s wedding and is waiting for a flight. He gets some coffee and reaches for a cinnamon roll, when a voice behind him says that it had better not be the last or he had better not be on his flight. Josh turns toward the voice and finds a
Jeannie Zelos
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
The Captain and the Best Man Catherine Curzon, Eleanor Harkstead

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre: LGBTQIA, Romance

I haven't read the earlier books in this series, but that's fine, each are stand alone. Its one of those series connected by character type rather than the characters themselves.
Its was a fun story, very easy to read, with some fun characters.

I liked Guy and Josh, Guy seems universally liked by his flight crew and the islanders. He seems one of those genuinely naive guys
Ruby Scalera
Oh, this book is FUN. It's the ultimate paradise escape with drama, steamy scenes, and a love that can weather the miles. I absolutely adored the characters and the island setting was as much part of the story as they were. You'll want to cozy up on a cold day and enjoy this sweet beach romance in a single sitting.
Jess
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come!
Helen
Dec 10, 2019
MacTíre
rated it did not like it
Dec 19, 2019
Dec 23, 2019
Len Evans Jr
Jan 13, 2020

• The Twelve Dates of Christmas
  • Silver and Sage (Silver in the City #1)
  • A (Fake) Boyfriend for Christmas
  • Manners & Mannerisms
  • Home for Christmas
  • The Christmas Deal
  • Hometown Christmas
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)
  • Hidden Lover (Regency Men in Love #1)
  • The Guy in the Window
  • Master of Restless Shadows (Master of Restless Shadows, #1)
  • Unscripted
  • Lust Hate Love (Fallen Angel, #4)
  • The List
  • The Road Between
  • Finding Ripley
  • The Dichotomy of Angels
  • Flour, Eggs, Sugar, and Magic
Catherine Curzon is an author and royal historian of the 18th century.

Her work has been featured on HistoryExtra.com, the official website of BBC History Magazine, and in publications such as All About History, Who Do You Think You Are?, and Jane Austen's Regency World. She has spoken at venues including Kenwood House, Wellington College, the Royal Pavilion, the National Maritime Museum, the

The Captivating Captains (6 books)
  • The Captain and the Cavalry Trooper (The Captivating Captains #1)
  • The Captain and the Cricketer  (The Captivating Captains, #2)
  • The Captain and the Theatrical (The Captivating Captains, #3)
  • The Captain and the Squire (Captivating Captains, #5)
  • The Captain and the Prime Minister (Captivating Captains #6)