Start by marking “Heart and Seoul (Seoul Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Heart and Seoul (Seoul Series #1)

Heart and Seoul (Seoul Series #1)

She’s living her very own K-drama.

Beside herself with excitement, best-selling author Tessa Hale flies to the vibrant city of Seoul, South Korea, where she’s meeting the cast and crew of the film adaptation of her book. The thrill shifts to star-struck panic when she discovers the actor cast as the lead is the idol she’s been high-key crushing on for years.

The last thing
Expected publication: February 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Heart and Seoul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart and Seoul

Start your review of Heart and Seoul (Seoul Series #1)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

I was contacted by the author to ARC read this story. I accepted this ARC because the setting is in South Korea and I was stationed there for two in a half years while in the military. This story revolves around Tessa, an author that wrote a book being adapted into a Korean drama. It is also starring a K-Pop star Eun-Gi aka Upbeat. During the first meeting with the studio, Tessa drinks more than she can handle becoming incapacitated and Eun-Gi cares her home. Scandal
Catherine Rector
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I’m Erin’s critique partner and have worked on this book with her through several drafts. This will certainly colour my view, becasue I think we did some great work together, but I still hope to give you a few great reasons to read it. Take this SPOILER-FREE journey with me.

Heart and Seoul is full of queer leads, found family, heartache, and love. I’ve never really dabbled in the romance genre because of all the stereotypes I’d heard about it, but this book surprised me at every
Neamat
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

So let's get started with this masterpiece!

Heart and Seoul: A Contemporary Romance that has rekindled my love for the genre once again!

It made my heart brim with love and affection for all characters! Main and secondary! I can't even pick a favourite character because they're all so sweet and awesome!
The hero is perrrrrrrfect! Ah, the Romance Hero we all love and wish we had. (Insert dreamy face here ^_^) EunGi deserves
Annie
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

SO! it's been a while since I finished my first read-through of this but I went through and read it again straight after because WOW THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING I DIDNT KNOW I NEEDED!!

I've been on a romance kick this year, so when I heard about an upcoming romance set in Korea where one writer gets to meet her favourite kpop idol... I INSTANTLY KNEW this was going to be one of the standout romance books of the year.

AND IT 100% WAS
Kelsey Larsen
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before I get started, I want to let you know that I received an ARC in return for an honest review.

And let me tell you, Heart and Seoul is everything I didn't know I needed in a romance novel. The characters are incredible and feel just so real and sincere. They don't fall prey to the essential perfection that is so common in most heroes of this genre. They feel like people you would meet on the street, people you would want to know and befriend.

There is an emphasis on open, honest
Kiley
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Actual rating: 4.5/5 stars (Goodreads, give me a half-star option for the love of God)

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

I remember the first time I heard about this book series over twitter. I was extremely excited to learn about the diversity that Erin has in this book and portrayed her characters with such craft and detail that I absolutely live for.

I really appreciate that Erin had content warnings in the actual book itself because as someone who's dealt with
Jessie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review, with that being said...OMG this book restores my faith in the romance genre. First off the MC Tessa I wish I could be BFFs with her, she’s smart, funny, talented and gets celeb crushes as hard as I do! Eun Gi the KPop Star she’s crushing hard on is probably the sweetest little cinnamon roll character I’ve ever fangirled over.

Except for one exceptionally well pulled off trope you will not find the typical eye rolling, groan worthy tropes that
Michael
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I want to preface this review by stating I was given a free copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review. Omg this book was a delight and gave me the warm fuzzy feelings!!! Incredibly well written with compelling and diverse characters, and a sweet romance that I am blaming any cavities I have on. A must read, and reread, from me!
Dahlia Burroughs
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an eARC of Heart and Seoul by the author in exchange for an honest review. Review to come! What a heartwarming book!!
Rowan Liddell
added it
Nov 14, 2019
Iane March
Nov 20, 2019

• Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Little Birds
  • Virgin (Virgin, #1)
  • About a Girl: A Mother’s Powerful Story of Raising Her Transgender Child
  • Appealed (The Legal Briefs, #3)
  • Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2)
  • Sweet Thing (Naughty Things, #2)
  • Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1)
  • Devilish
  • Keep Up With Me: An Erotic Short Story
  • The Flip Side of Keep Up with Me: An Erotic Short Story
  • Mary's Ireland
  • The Adventure Zone: Here There Be Gerblins
  • The Beautiful Strangers
  • Chat Love
  • The Mad King (The Dark Kings #1)
  • Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
  • The Savior's Champion (The Savior's Series, #1)