Start by marking “Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel

Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author L.P. Dover comes the crossover fans having been waiting for! Beloved characters from her Armed & Dangerous and Circle of Justice novels come together in this tantalizing new series!

For years, my family was on top.
Ruthless.
Respected.
Feared.

That all changed with the death of my father. As I moved into the
Published November 19th 2019 by Books by L.P. Dover LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Game

Start your review of Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel
Sandy S
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 19, 2019.

For years, my family was on top.
Ruthless.
Respected.
Feared.

That all changed with the death of my father. As I moved into the position of power over the Corsino empire, enemies to the family tried to
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Dangerous Game by LP Dover is kind of an anti-mafia read. Dominic takes over as the head of his family, but he wants out of "the family business". Faith is Dominic's sister's best friend and she is in the middle of a divorce. She stays with Dominic while dealing with the ugliness of her breakup. There is plenty of angst from Faith's marriage dissolving and Dominic's attempts to steer the family 'straight'.

I appreciated that there wasn't much angst between Faith and Dominic. There was always
Jan
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
My name is Dominic Corsino, and I have a ravenous appetite for money, power, and women.

I'm a little bit disappointed, I went into this book looking for a Mafia boss, I love those types of reads, but Dominic wasn't at all how I expected. Dominic is a Mafia boss, yes, and following his father's death he has taken over as head of the family, however, he wants out, he is nowhere near the ruthless leader his father was and this story is about protecting his family name, doing things right, staying
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Stars ~

I have read a couple books by L.P. Dover, but they were her lighter and funner side. I was excited to read this other side to her writing. I am a sucker for a romantic suspense story.

This book hit the mark!!! I loved this story.

I know it says that it is a crossover between her Armed & Dangerous and Circle of Justice series, but I will say this, I haven’t read any of the books from those two series and I wasn’t lost or felt like I was
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Sara,

Dominic is now the head of the family since his father ended his life. That also includes the family business which happens to be mafia. Being on top while trying to run a legitimate business isn’t as easy as he plans it to be especially with the other families gunning for his spot.

Faith is a gorgeous lawyer who is going through a messy divorce after her lawyer husband cheats on her and also tricks her into signing away all rights to everything. Left homeless and nothing to her name she
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Dangerous Game was a continuation of "In the Crossfire", if you wanted to know more about Layla's brother Dominic and Bestfriend Faith then this is the book for you. I liked the book because I always love when authors give you the stories of secondary characters from her previous books.
I would have wished that L.P. would have taken her time developing Faith and Dominic's romance or maybe did a little past and present action because I just felt that their story was rushed, it was a whirlwind
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Another great read by this author. We met Dominic in his sister Layla's book. He recently ousted his father as head of the family and the other mafia families are not so thrilled with his new less blood thirsty methods.

Faith is Layla's best friend and her and Dominic have known each other for years. Layla is helping Faith with her divorce and decides to offer her old suite to Faith while she regroups. Dominic has always liked her but never acted on it. There is some great banter back and forth
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 DOM STARS!! I have been waiting for this book and it was worth the wait. Dominic and Faith have had a connection for several years. Their story has all the feels with lots of suspense to keep you flipping pages. I can't wait for the next book....I love Reed.
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
The crossover event of the year! This is a crossover of Armed and Dangerous & Circle of Justice series. After the death of his father, Dominic Corsino, becomes the head of the Corsino Empire. He is a a better man than his ruthless father but he is still the Boss. When an old family friend, Faith Hilliard, needs his help he decides the one he always wanted but couldn’t have is finally in his grasp. Can he protect her while trying turn a once corrupt empire into a better one? He’ll do anything ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a great start to a new series! I really enjoyed this story. I have not read either of the other series that come together to make this one, but that did not spoil it for me. It was a real page-turner. It was well written, everything and everyone just seemed to gel.

The characters were great, I felt like I'd known them for a while even though I've just met them. Dominic Corsino, the main male character, has recently become the head of the Corsino Empire, following the death of his father and
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for Dominic’s story and omg I wasn’t disappointed at all. After Dominic’s father death, Dom is now the head of the Corsino family and has everything he always wanted, money and power but what he wants most is Faith. The time was never right but now that Faith is single and Dominic will do anything to make her his. This book had amazing characters and I absolutely love the crossover between the An Armed & Dangerous/ Circle of Justice series. This book will definitely have ...more
Renee Entress
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, murder, secrets, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first:
No Limit (Armed & Dangerous #1)
Roped In (Armed & Dangerous #2)
High-Sided (Armed & Dangerous #3)
Hidden Betrayals (Armed & Dangerous, #4)

This is Faith and Dominic’s story. Dominic has been in love with Faith for years but he has that love locked down. His world could destroy her and he wants
Joyffree
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
One of the things I enjoy about Dover's writing style is her strong female leads and her balanced alpha males. There is a certain flow to her stories that truly captivates me as a reader.
The suspense is like a tight rope - a careful balance from beginning to end -
Her characters are always so vibrant and easy to connect with.

Dominic is all Alpha - growly, short-tempered and well built(?) Yet he also had the ability to step back and analyze the situation- think with logic not emotion - not that
Nancy Metsch
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dominic Corsino is the best male charterer EVER!!! and Faith was his perfect match.
I loved how he wanted to take his family and make things much better then it was while his father was alive.
But of course it's the mafia things cant go the way he wanted. Especially when the Cartwrights are involved......I loved that LP took her best 2 series and blended them together.
Ellen Anderson
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dangerous Game

Love the way Dom and Faith's story is blended with several characters from past books. Nothing you would notice if you hadn't read the others, as this is a standalone book. Kept me holding my breath a lot. Pick you up a copy and check it out.
Rebecca Austin
Shelves: trsor
Dominic Corsino's father ran the city until his death and now it has fallen on Dominic to control the family interests. Yet he knows he can't do it alone and although he wants out of most of the criminal aspects of the business he needs to have some power still. He asks for help from his brother-in-law Bryce Chandler and several of his fellow FBI agents.

Faith Hilliard is the best friend of Layla Chandler, Dominic's younger sister. When Faith is double crossed by her soon to be ex-husband,
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by this author, and I liked it... I know there is more to the story, given it's a cross over romance but that didn't mean the book lacked for anything. It most certainly did not lack anything. But it has me wanting to go and read the rest of these books that cross over into this world. The level of alpha feel to this book was off the charts. I am a sucker for a good alpha male, and this author sure as hell knows how to write them.

Dominic's life is anything but normal.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Dangerous Game is a crossover of L.P Dover’s Armed & Dangerous and Circle of Justice series’ with a twist of Groves Off. I have read all three so I knew it was going to be full of alpha males and sexy times. You can totally read as a standalone as well. If you read In the Crossfire then you have met Dominic as Layla’s brother and Faith as Layla’s best friend.

Dominic has always had a thing for his sister’s best friend but it was never the right time to make his move. He didn’t want her
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For years the Corsino family was ruled with an iron fist, then it's matriarch passed away and it all started to crumble. The enemy was lurking, ready to step in and gain control of the Corsino territory. But it's new ruler, Dominic Corsino has stepped up and has big plans to turn things around, and make a move to do things differently, for the better. He is determined to do better than his father, grow the empire, while still maintaining ultimate control over their enemies.

But danger is about
Up All Night With Books
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Review by Alysia
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Dangerous Game by LP Dover was a great book. It had been a while since I had read one of hers, so when they start mentioning brothers and sisters, it took me a minute to place them. But, I always love when a story brings up the past characters, and they actually play a part in the current book.

Faith is going through a divorce from her sleaze of a husband. He tricks her into signing everything that she should receive in the
Johnaka
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dangerous Game by LP Dover
“Mafia romance, 4 stars”

Dominic has always wanted Faith, but that wedding band the fact she’s his sister’s best friend has always stopped him. Until now. Faith is single for the first time since he’s known her and he can’t help but go after what he wants. But with the territory struggles he’s been having is it smart to go after Faith now? Or should he wait until he reminds those who want what he has who he is? Only one way to find out.
Faith knows what its like to be
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh the addictive brilliance of LP Dover has struck again with Dangerous Game, and I simply couldn't get enough to be honest. Dominic Corsino is now the head of a powerful mafia family after his father died, and he's determined to make things right. However, no matter how much he wants to go legit, there are things that keep forcing him to do what he doesn't want to do, as other families are trying to move in on his family. Faith Hilliard is his little sister's best friend, and he's always had a ...more
Monica
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read a lot of LP Dover booms so I was happy to get this ARC in my hands. I like how she can switch up the themes of her romance books. Meaning going from shifters, sports, to mafia and she’s not stuck in one theme all the time.

This was a pretty fast read because I wanted to see what was coming next. The pages seemed to fly by in this one. The story line was pretty smooth with not a lot of unnecessary drama in between. The book had a good flow until the end where I guess it’s the usual wrap it
Karen
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dominic Corsino wants to keep his family on top in New York City, but he promised his sister that he would not keep it there with their father’s methods. He needs to show the other families that the Corsino’s are still in control, even with diminished numbers. One problem that will come up is the one woman who can rule his heart is now available to him. He’s had feelings for his sister’s best friend from college, Faith. She’s getting a quick divorce and is in need of a place to stay because her ...more
Heather,
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dangerous Game by LP Dover

I want to start off by saying that LP sure does know how to suck you right in. Every one of her books that I have read I couldn’t put down…well, not willingly anyways. I always feel as if I am right in the story.

After the death of his father, Dominic is in charge of his family’s legacy. He is trying to do it the right way, but with his father no longer in the picture other families are trying to take over the Corsino legacy. Will he be able to protect his family’s name
Sarah Dale
This was my first read from this author and she has grabbed my attention from the very beginning. I'm completely intrigued by this crossover from her Armed and Dangerous and Circle of Justice series. All the characters in this book were interesting, full of layers. They kept me on the edge of my seat with the intrigue and suspension.

Dominic has taken over as head of the family after his fathers death and he is trying to turn the family business around at the same time as keeping the vultures
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
Holy moly. This book...to say I was in heaven would be an understatement. I love the crossover between these two series. Want to talk about hotness galore.

I loved Dom. He's trying to change his family image. Now that Dom is in charge, it's on him to make things better. It's on him to keep his family safe. It's on him to show the other families that he has what it takes. Dom has been in love with Faith for a long time. He knew he missed the boat when she married, but now she's getting divorced.
Sally Mieske
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This might be my first read by LP Dover, I’m impressed. I love mafia romance, add in best friends brother, and it makes for a very interesting read! The story is told in first person dual POV. I haven’t read any of the other books in the series that interconnect with Dangerous Game, and I did t feel like I missed out on anything. I will have to go back read them all...just because.

Faith is Dominic’s sisters best friend. She’s always had a thing for him, but he was like the forbidden fruit. Too
Alicia Harrietha
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this author!! The writing is so good and the way the story unfolds always leaves me guessing till the very end. Dangerous Game is the first of a new series that’s a crossover of two beloved series Armed and Dangerous and Circle of Justice. You don’t need to read the others to read this one however, that’s just how amazing Dover is!! This Mafia story mixes in other aspects and storylines that leaves you satisfied and engaged.

Dominic has always wanted Faith, his sisters best friend, but
The Lusty Literarians
This book started out good but then it started to lose me in the second half. Dominic & Faith have a pretty fast love story, which was great. They both knew each other for years, so although their relationship started quickly in the book it didn't seem fake or forced. They have great chemistry with each other and are pretty steamy together. All that stuff I loved. While all that was great there were some parts of the book that were predictable. There are a few twists and turns in the story ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 7 Nov 19, 2019 04:04PM

• Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Sacrifice
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Confess
  • Conheartists
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Before You
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet, #2)
  • Cold Queen
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Hate Crush
  • Daddy's Heart (Windy City #5)
  • Venom
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Undone
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Damage
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author L. P. Dover is a southern belle living in North Carolina with her husband and two beautiful girls. Before she began her literary journey she worked in periodontics, enjoying the wonderment of dental surgeries.

She loves to write, but she also loves to play golf, go on mountain hikes and white-water rafting, and has a passion for singing. Her two