Start by marking “Ruthless Rogue (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Ruthless Rogue (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 4)

Ruthless Rogue (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 4)

With an appetite like his, one night is never enough.

Faith is comfortable living a quiet life among her books. One wild night doesn’t define a person, especially when it’s based on a dare, or when it happens with a stranger she’ll never see again. But that was the past, and the guy is gone. She holds tight to the hot memories he left in his wake—and she tells herself
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ruthless Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruthless Rogue

Start your review of Ruthless Rogue (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 4)
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
This is my favorite book of the series so far!

I liked so many things about this book, and I'm just going to throw them all at you.

I LOVE soul mates, fated mates, whatever you want to call it, and this book has 'em, and when Ian, a shifter, finds his mate, she becomes his entire world, and I loved reading that.

The heat in this book is off-the-charts. One scene snuck right up on me, so be on the lookout for sexy surprises in these pages!

This book was also really cool because Faith loves romance
Eva Millien
5 Star Ruthless Rogue
Comfortable living a quiet life among her books, but Faith holds tight to the hot memories of the one night she spent with a stranger and tells herself that those are enough. Grizzly shifter, Ian has been trying to track his one-night-stand down for months and when he finally finds her, he realizes that a rival shifter clan is sniffing around his mate, and there’s nothing he won’t do to keep her safe.

This novella in the ‘Rock Creek Clan’ series is short but sweet and
Robin
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this Ms. Street and her mixed clan of shifters known as The Rock Creek Clan.

Faith is a mild mannered woman who took her walk on the wild side by having a one night stand after a dare by friends. One night she can never forget one night she holds in the past, two strangers passing in the night. Until the day she crosses his path at an auction this shifter knows his mate and when a rival clan threatens harm he'll stop at nothing to protect his mate.

This is just the highlight to intrigue you
Diane
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "RUTHLESS ROGUE" This was so well written by Liza Street it's full of intrigue, danger, passion, angst, mystery, surprises, twist that make this a definite page turner.
Faith and Ian have scorching hot one night together no strings just sex she leaves no name he doesn't know how to find her again she's his fated mate.
Faith is a book store owner who loves romance novels and shifter romance also she gets invited to a book sale it's been months that Ian has been
Leslie Sanchez
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. This book has not only romance, but a mystery, a rival clan, an ancient book and a bit of magic. Ian is a member of the clan and is looking for a mysterious book that the Bitterroot Clan is also looking for. Faith owns a bookstore and has purchased a collection of books from an estate sale. When Ian and a member of Bitterroot both come looking for the books Faith gets a lot more than she bargained for. She and Ian had one fantastic night a while back and then went their ...more
Dana Busenbark
We find ourselves starting out at the bookstore with Faith. Where is it located? What time is it? Who are Nina and Jameson? Who is Geraldine? Why are Nolan and Ian trying to find her? What silly thing does Faith do that gets her run off the road? When she and Ian get to the Ring of Fire with Nolan, what happens? Oh, I wish I could wave a magic wand and the Bitterroot Clan would just go *POOF*! Out of existence with them! I did NOT expect what happened at the end of this book with the little ...more
Cheri
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
How does a one night stand turn into a whole world she'd only read about? A rare one night with a wonderful man changes when he shows up. How did he find her? She didn't even give her real first name and no last name. He wants more even though they agreed it was no strings.

Ian would have agreed to anything to be with her--his mate. Of course, she doesn't know he's a bear shifter or even that there are shifters in the real world not just her book world.

Trying to unite them again becomes
Ewa
It was great read.
Engaging storyline and characters with sizzling chemistry.
It was second chance romance. They spend the night that still hunting them.
He is a shifter, she is a human. Both love books. When they meet on estate sale,books involved, she was first and bought all of them.
He found that she gave him name she is not using. She goes with the middle name.
But somebody else is after one of the book and nothing will not stop them.
What they go after? What is in the book?
In the meantime they
Cheryl
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Ian and Faith's story . After a one night stand Faith still thinks of him but knows that nothing will come of it .Faith is a huge fan of reading any and all romance books and when she finds herself dealing with shifters I just love the way she handles herself . For Ian , he is on the hunt for his fated mate that a one night stand for her . But it seems like she doesn't want to be found . This one is so good !! And is well written and recommended to all !! Keep an eye on this author the ...more
Tara Dorough
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless Rogue by Liza Street is book 4 in her Rock Creek Clan series. The characters are wonderfully written and Ray to identify with. Faith,who's human,is a fantastic character. She is a book store owner that enjoys reading romance novels. Her ability to adapt makes her a perfect mate for Ian, if he can find her and convince her to take a chance. This series continues to grow and develop with each new book. I can't wait to see what happens next. I received an ARC from the author. This is my ...more
Mim Crenshaw
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm huge fan of this author and this series. This one has to be my favorite. I loved the storyline; it was exceptionally written with just the right amount of drama, action, and steam. Faith and Ian'd chemistry was off the charts. I loved Ian's possessive Alpha nature. The characters were so well developed with great personalities; even the supporting characters were good even the ones that I didn't like because of their role in the story. This was an exceptionally solid shifter romance.

I read a
Carol
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was very good. I enjoyed reading it and learning about how the shifters and humans related to each other. When she buys a lot of books from a deceased collector, she starts to get vandalized as someone is looking for a book of spells that will hurt shifters. When a shifter discovers that she is his mate, he goes to great lengths to protect her and try and get the book back. The ending sets up the next book quite nicely. I can't wait.
Very enjoyable book that I got from the author for an
Annette Drewett
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Faith and Ian’s book. Such a lovely storyline, with action, danger, frustration, uncertainty, rekindled romance and love. When Faith is invited to a book sale, she doesn’t realise how much her life will change. Ian has been searching for Geraldine for months. When they meet again, sparks are still flying, but will they be able to learn how to trust each other? I loved the final chapters and highly recommend this book to paranormal lovers everywhere.
Judi
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ian may have been a Ruthless Rogue, but that was before Faith...

Another RCC shifter finds his mate. Cocky, full of himself Ian goes out for a one night stand and Geraldine gives him the slip. This story as with the whole series draws you into this clans lives and makes you feel like you’re one of them. Faith is like so many of us readers and a bookstore owner, but she has grit too. A joy to read this tale has mystery, angst, adventure, just enough sexy time and is quite witty. Loved it!
Ruiz Kim
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it and can't wait for more. Ian finally finds her. Faith not so sure she wanted to be found. I adored Faith and Ian is a great match for her. Twist, turns, surprises put that with heat, family and heart you have a book you can't put down. Well written and easy to follow. I received a free copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tera Comer
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I love how this author is able to meld intrigue, danger, passion, angst, mystery, surprises, twist and turns in another page turner. This book kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to know if Faith and Ian work things out. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book
Amy Hannagan
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Faith and Ian are off the charts hot! My only issue with this book was that it was over way too fast. I read it in 1 day, so maybe it was good it was short. But this series is five flames on the hottness scale and five starts on the writing. A great book to get into this author.
Juanita E. Arp
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book , it has a great storyline. It is entertaining and filled with action, the chemistry and interaction between the characters is wonderful. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review. ...more
Lory
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the series. Plenty of intrigue, mystery, and of course steamy romance to keep you hook from beginning to end. Looking forward to reading more books in this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Helen Nitschke
is currently reading it
Nov 29, 2019
Brenda Martin
Dec 04, 2019

• Purrfectly Mated (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride Book 1)
  • One Crazy Wolf
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Breathless With Her (Less Than, #1)
  • Rancher Bears Complete Series Books (1-6)
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Dragon Mates: The Falk Clan Complete Series
  • Wishes, She Roars: A Dark and Twisted Aladdin Retelling (A Never After Tale)
  • The Devil's Dires: Dire Wolves Missions 1-4
  • Dragons of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun #9)
  • Savage Sacrifice (The Devil's Dires #5)
  • Savage Security (The Devil's Dires #6)
  • Savage Salvation: A Dire Wolves Mission (The Devil's Dires Book 7)
  • Cougars Christmas: Paranormal Romance Unlimited Kindle Books (Cascade Cougars Book 5)
  • Wynter's Captive
  • Dragon Her Home (Dragon Guards #23)
  • Shattered
  • Rebel Shifters: Three-book collection, Volume 2
Liza got her start in romance by sneak-reading her grandma’s paperbacks. Now she divides her time between freelance editing and writing books about shifters with fierce and savage hearts.

FREE BOOKS--Book 1 in Liza's Sierra Pride series is free to anyone! Join Liza's mailing list and get Book 2, Fierce Heartbreaker, FREE, as well as an exclusive Sierra Pride prequel story! Start by clicking here to
“The time alone would be good, though-it would give him hours to consider the best way to approach Faith and convince her to give up her book collection...and maybe her heart.” 0 likes