Start by marking “The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)” as Want to Read:
The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)

The One Night Stand Before Christmas

(Reindeer Falls #3)

Dear Santa,

Please stop by my house and pick up your suit. If you thought I was going to run it to the dry cleaners for you after you left it on my bedroom floor, you’ve got another think coming.

Best,
Noel Winter
Kindle Edition
Published November 21st 2019 by Rutherford Press

Start your review of The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
Christy
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars

photo IMG_5166_zpsmxdxweoy.png
I just had a one-night stand with Santa Claus. That’s one hell of a way to get on the naughty list.

Jana Aston’s Reindeer Falls novellas are must reads this holiday season! In my opinion, they get better and better with each one. I enjoyed the first one lots, the second one was even better than the first, and this third one was the best of the bunch! Noel and Teddy’s story was so much fun and had me laughing out loud.

Noel Winter’s had a one night stand. With a mystery Santa. To
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Shelves: novella, favorites, 2019
This was so deliciously good! I thought James from the second book was charming but Teddy may be just a tad bit more charming. I loved him. His character was so easy going and the way he handled a very unusual request made me really love him. Noel was just as fun. I like how she had no walls up and just went for it. That me be because she had the wrong impression, but it counts. This was another adorable couple. I still wish I could live in Reindeer Falls and be best friends with the sisters!
Isabella.R
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Ho-Ho-Hoing Stars

Only in Reindeer Falls does one shag Santa. Of course, it all started innocently enough with Noel Winter agreeing to supervise the Santa Photos at their local library. Rewarding herself by bedding Santa was merely an afterthought.

"So here I am. Ho-ho-helping. All I have to do is get Santa into the Santa suit and ensure none of the children knee him in the balls."

Except this wasn't dad bod Santa, this was Santa with his megawatt charm who could entice the pants off anyone
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
description

4 1/2 Santa Stars!

‘Maybe I have a Santa fetish? Eww. Is that even a thing?’

The One Night Stand Before Christmas is Noel’s turn to find love at Christmas in this, the last book in the Reindeer Falls series by Jana Aston. We’ve already had Holly and Ginger’s stories, Noel’s wonderfully eccentric and hysterically adorable sisters. To say this series has got us one hundred percent ready for Christmas is an understatement! Christmas novellas are everything to us at this time of year, and Jana Aston
Deborah
Nov 22, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5*

Noel is the last of the Winter sisters to find Christmas romance in Reindeer Falls.

As we know from the previous book she has a one night stand with Santa.

This was my favourite of the three. Teddy was fabulous and I loved how they got together.
Carol
3.5 stars.
The final novella in the Reindeer Falls series and my favorite. Very short but sweet.

Good to borrow if you have kindle Unlimited but the ebook series is a little pricey for such quick reads..
Bookphenomena (Micky)

Well, I can only say that these were fun and quick to read, just what the doctor ordered for a few days sickness and a desire for Christmassy reads. The author describes these as ‘over-the-top’ and ‘merrily-ever-afters guarenteed’, so I knew what I was getting into. They took minimal concentration and commitment which was perfect for my needs. Each book follows a different sister in the small town on Reindeer Falls…

The final novella, THE ONE NIGHT STAND BEFORE CHRISTMAS, was a mistaken
Nana
Nov 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Our Santa was sexy ...more
Lien
3.5 Stars

Huh, this was unexpectedly short. Like even shorter than the other two books, which is my main issue here. I blinked and their story was over. Noel and "Teddy's" story takes place within 2 days? 3 days max. and, if you only count the hours they really spent together you won't even reach 24 (hours), which is probably the reason why it felt even shorter than it already was. This book is basically about their "meet-cute" which is not enough for me to give it a better rating than 3.5 stars.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

As a favor to a co-worker Noel agrees to help with a library fundraiser helping out with the Santa pictures. She thinks Santa is her co-workers unemployed brother, but after a sexy night with Santa she flees her own house only to discover on Monday her co-worker’s brother ditched the event and she has no idea who her one night stand Santa was.

I loved the set up of the way Noel and Teddy (Theo) meet and the fact there was a bit of matchmaking involved even though they meet under unusual
Kim
I liked this one the least of the 3 books. It wasn’t bad but just not as good as the first 2.

On a side note: Is it Christmas yet?
Jessica Alcazar
Holy Santa BALLS, this was FUN!! Noel and Knockoff Teddy gave her sisters a run for their money with her story! I was happy when I read the previous books. They made me laugh. But this story just lit me up . It was just soooooooooo damn *happy sigh* people!! I don't know what else to tell you. You have to have these sisters in your life like yesterday!

I've said this before but what the heck (lol) let's repeat it ... Jana Aston is a master rom-com writer !! Even if you think you're not
Brandi
Shelves: novella, sexy-time, 2019, arc
Another one of those feel-good, sexy times kind of books. Jana nailed it with this finale to the Reindeer Fall series.

Honestly, if Santa looked more like this Teddy guy, I'd be willing to bring him home too.

I had so much fun reading this series and I am a bit sad to see my time in Reindeer Falls come to an end, but I know they will always be there for me to revisit--especially when I'm feeling in the holiday mood.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: page-turner, owned
This entire series has put me in the Christmas mood! I just want to hang my lights and put up my Christmas tree. But on the 6th there is coming a Saint Nicholas or Sinterklaas as we say, he brings presents and candy to the children. It's like Santa Claus but then only for children. We always wait until after december 6th to put up our tree. But this series got me in the mood to light the whole house up and the garden and make my own Christmas village.

I liked this one a bit more then the second
Jacqueline
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute, witty and light

Loved it, just wish it had been a bit longer, the epilogue came before I was expecting it, I was hoping for a little more time with them together because their chemistry was so good. Complete story.
Maria...
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked this one better! It could have been a great book! I just didn’t like how impatient Noel was at the end!
Monique
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting to hear all about Noel’s little escapade with Santa since book one. I’m not sure who is actually on the naughty list, Noel or Santa himself!

Noel is the eldest sister, and is a little more feisty than Holly and Ginger. She doesn’t suffer fools lightly but she also has a vulnerability that makes her lovable. She is just as enamored with Christmas as her whole family is. I mean, she does live in Reindeer Falls. So when Santa comes to take photos with the local kids, she can’t
Katerina
Nov 22, 2019 rated it liked it
With all these short little novella type Christmas stories Jana Aston is writing, the ending of the book is basically the two main characters declaring that are happy to date following some sort of incident where they either have sex/spend time together. We experience very little with them.

This was the best one to date.

The other two books wasted precious page time describing scenery, family, jobs, home regions. And not enough time on the development of the romance when the story is short
Melissa
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a good story to wrap up a really good Christmas series! Noel and Teddy were a really sweet couple. Their beginning started off on a funny miscommunication that had Noel tied up in knots not knowing how to deal with the situation. I still really wanted Teddy’s POV. I would have given all three books five stars if the male POV had been included. This series was a perfect way to get into the Christmas spirit!

Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. No ow/om drama. No mentions of past
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
Oh my word I fell in love with these wonderfully charming quirky sisters and their escapades in Reindeer Falls!! Noel and Teddy are delightfully refreshing, charming and then we throw in a case of mistaken identity which becomes so much fun! Teddy & Noel have quirky off the charts chemistry that leads to a whirlwind holiday romance that will leave you swooning . Noel was quite comical with her antidotes regarding Santa and she certainly has no filter when it comes to her opinion....loved it ...more
Three Chicks
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

This was such a fun series to read! This last book about Noel Winter and the mysterious Santa was a hoot. The thoughts this girl has in her head! We only have her POV so when there are a few twists and turns they are a total surprise since we didn't know anything about Mr. Ho Ho one night stand.

Bookworm Between the Sheets
Jana saved the BEST for last!

The tiny glimpses that we get in the two previous novellas had me excited to get my hands on this book to find out more about this 'Santa' character! And I just loved how she tied in these characters and their love story unfolds.

This One Stand is full of the steam, romance, and instant kismet that I can't get enough in a romance novel. I really hope for more from these characters!!!
jordane
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2019, novella
*2.5*

it was okay and the epilogue was cute, but the first book remains the best of the series
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
This was a fun and flirty! And one of the reasons is that Noelle is rather adorkable, but still awesome.
I loved how she and Santa met, and how they had a hot night together... only for Noelle to mistakingly think that was it.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Noel mistakes Teddy for her coworker's brother and the man who's volunteering to play Santa, she couldn't have imagined she'd end up jingling it all the way with the hottie in the Santa outfit!

Weee! I loved The One Night Stand Before Christmas!! It's definitely my favorite of this series, and Teddy and Noel are definitely my favorite couple in the series. He's so sweet and charming and sexy and Noel is just take no prisoners and tells it like it is. I'm not sure if there's more Reindeer
Jules
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Just A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!

The One Night Stand Before Christmas is author Jana Aston’s conclusion to her Reindeer Falls series. The three book series of standalone holiday novellas are a sweet with heat reads.

I loved that this book starts with a sizzlingly naughty night with “Santa” and ends with a marshmallow-in-my-cocoa sweet romance. The crazy Christmas jokes and puns are fun, and they make the main character, Noel Winter, even more endearing.

I loved each of the Winter sisters, but I have to say
Anna
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Noel & Teddy's Ho-ho-holiday HEA!

This Christmas trio is complete!! I love these sisters, and Noel's story was the icing on the gingerbread cookie!!

We knew she was up to something, but a one night stand with Santa Claus? Talk about embracing the holiday spirit.

Noel is asked by her co-worker to help with the kids seeing Santa. And btw, Santa is being played that night by her (the co-worker) brother. Her unemployed, living in the parent's basement brother.

And so we meet Teddy. The
sonia
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: four-star
Jana Aston, I love you. Reindeer Falls, I love you.

Noel has a problem, one that sounds crazy, but one that she can't stop thinking about. She had a one-night stand with Santa Claus. It's the morning after and she runs like any respectable girl would do after shagging Santa. Except that when Santa took off the fake beard, and the hat, and the padded belly costume stood a man who Noel very much liked and wanted more of. The forever kind of more.

This book was soooo short. And I know it was a
Kate
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it
A case of mistaken identity that's full of cuteness and Christmas-themed dorky, sometimes inappropriate, jokes. If you want something quick to put a smile on your face, this is it.

Also, Noel was totally relatable as a heroine to me (not only in her "I'm ready to sneak out of my own house to ditch a one-night stand" disaster ways), with her "I only keep volume on even numbers" and "I eat the broken crackers first" quirks (for me it's usually crisps though). Moreover, I loved that little game with
Ange
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ijust finished The One Night Stand Before Christmas, and now I can't decide which of these novellas was my favorite! These were like naughty little Christmas stories filled with flirty banter. Noel and Teddy in this one were yum. He might be my favorite Hero in all these books. Something about him. And these books are in Kindle Unlimited! The paperbacks are being released all-in-one since they're novella length. These are the perfect length to squeeze in between bigger books. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Kissmas Eve: A Holiday Romantic Comedy
  • His Royal Highness
  • Fast Lane
  • Christmas Cliche
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • Heartless Hero
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Christmas in the City
  • Outmatched
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Blindsided
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • Dirty Letters
  • A Billion Times No (Fake It Till You Make It Book 1)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either ...more

Reindeer Falls (3 books)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)