Start by marking “The Coincidence Makers” as Want to Read:
The Coincidence Makers

The Coincidence Makers

In THE COINCIDENCE MAKERS, by Meradeth Houston, as far as Ami’s concerned, invisibility is good for three things: bank vaults, men’s locker rooms, and saving the world.

For Ami and her partner, Luke, becoming invisible is part of their job. Their mysterious employer assigns them to make “coincidences” happen, from reuniting long lost lovers to toppling empires.
Paperback
Published 2019 by Bleeding Ink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Coincidence Makers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Coincidence Makers

Start your review of The Coincidence Makers
Nicky Maunder
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bleeding-ink
You know those times when a coincidence happens and you get that feeling that there’s something more behind it? That it doesn’t feel like it just happened by chance? Well trust that feeling. Ami and Luke are ‘coincidence makers’ - they help make things happen Maybe you can’t find your keys and miss you bus and then you meet your true love, or someone bumps into you that makes you drop your bag so you don’t step onto that crossing and miss being hit by a speeding car. It’s all down to them. They’ ...more
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Coincidence Makers is a unique and thrilling read! I highly enjoyed this book. There’s a perfect balance of action, mystery, and a bit of romance. The story had me engaged the whole time. Finished this bad boy in one sitting. I like the author’s twist on a “higher” power. LOVE that there’s a character named Laura. Not at all biased. I can tell the author has grown in her writing and I’m always happy to see that. I give this 5 stars.
Kalli Bunch
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so amazing! I have never read such a unique, fresh, and fascinating take on fate and how it works. This story gives an interesting behind-the-scenes view of how a string of what seems to be nothing more than coincidences can change the course of a person's life, change the path society is on, or change how History may have turned out. I loved it!
Courtney Pate
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was in love with this unique, action packed story!

Imagine coincidences weren’t really coincidences. What if there were people working behind the scenes? Supernatural beings that ensured you met the love of your life, found your keys, or got your dream job. What if they were tasked with saving the world?

I quickly fell in love with Ami and Luke and their will-they-won’t-they love story. I am a sucker for friends to lovers troupe so I adored that aspect.

Ami and Luke are tasked with saving the
Pam Vickers
Lena Berchielli
Christine Lee
Denise Sanchez
Nov 15, 2019
Meradeth Houston lives in Montana where she’s an anthropology professor and scientist. If you let her, she’ll tell you more than you ever wanted to know about getting DNA out of dead stuff. She enjoys escaping the snow by imagining herself back in her favorite places in her home state of California, with a little drama or supernatural flare added in. She’s a proud dog mom and represented by Cristi ...more