Start by marking “Sawyer (Bachelors & Babies, #6)” as Want to Read:
Sawyer (Bachelors & Babies, #6)

Sawyer (Bachelors & Babies, #6)

Sawyer Flynn vows to see that the man who murdered his brother pays for his crimes, but becoming the sole caretaker of an orphaned infant sidetracks him from the mission. Sawyer can’t do it all—run his mercantile, care for the baby, and find justice for his brother. He needs help. But not from Emma Jean Gilley.

When her father flees town after killing a man, Emma Jean is
Published November 1st 2019 by WinOver

To ask other readers questions about Sawyer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sawyer

Start your review of Sawyer (Bachelors & Babies, #6)
Dorothy Roller
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spectacular and enjoyable story.

This is another really good story for this series. Ms. Griggs has done a phenomenal job in creating the scenes and characters and in putting everything together into a spectacular story. I really loved this story and the characters and the tough, sweetness of the heroine, and I imagined all the different moods and actions of the hero. Then there is Henry the wonderful younger brother of our heroine who was like a bit of the lifeline along with baby AJ who held
Sharon
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Sawyer- owner of the Mercantile and sadden and bitter by the loss of his brother.
Emma Jane- and her younger brother try to get by with odd jobs and are not welcome in the community due to her father's reputation.
I enjoyed reading this captivating story that is fantastically written with charismatic characters and witty dialogue. The H seemed real, though bitter for good reasons he didn't let that blind him to reality . Loved their chemistry and with the young ones. Their story has a
Margie
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although a sweet romance, this book's most important message is having an open heart. Sawyer's attitude is understandable but he doesn't realize the one he hurts besides Emma Jean and Henry is himself. The whole town is following his lead in judging Emma and AJ guilty along side their father. The arrival of AJ forces him to take a hard look at his behavior. I loved this story.
Melba Hard
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so love this series. They are short sweet stories

I couldn't wait for this book to come out and now I have another month to wait for the next in the series. Each one is different but follow the same theme. I loved the characters in this book.Who could resist a man learning to care for a baby.
Pamela Hastings
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story!

I have Sawyer 5 stars because I absolutely loved this book! My favorite of the series, so far. This is my first time reading a book written by Winnie Griggs, but definitely will be reading more by her!
Miriam
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

A beautiful story of a woman and her brother who are barely able to survive and a man who has been through plenty of trauma and a baby that brings them together. Really enjoyed this book.
Earlene Click
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer and Emma Jean

This is a very sweet, well written story that began with great tragedy to both Sawyers and Emma Jeans families. The plot and characters are well written and thought out too. You will enjoy reading this tale.
Phyllis
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Loved every page can't wait to read the rest. These are clean enough for anyone to read. u I recommend these stories to all.
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A father's sins!

Read books 1-5 and had no doubt book 6 was going to be as entertaining as the first 5 in this series.
Robyn Echols
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story

What a delightful romance that also involved overcoming prejudices and false judgment. Great characters, very believable, and an interesting plot. A must read.
Leslie
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful addition to the series. Thank you.
Sue Thompson
Nov 14, 2019
Tiffany Yarboro
Nov 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dallas (Bachelors and Babies Book 5)
  • Barclay (Bachelors and Babies, #4)
  • Logan (Bachelors and Babies Book 2)
  • Carter (Bachelors & Babies Book 3)
  • Trace (Bachelors and Babies Book 1)
  • Orphan Train Brides
  • Jared (Bachelors & Babies #7)
  • A Very Weaver Christmas
  • Healing His Heart (Cowboys and Angels Book 49)
  • Finding a Family at Christmas
  • Anson and the Adventuress (Prairie Tales Book 6)
  • Cora's Courage (Romance on the Oregon Trail #1)
  • Irene and the Neighbor (Prairie Tales Book 5)
  • Nursing the Newcomer (Cowboys and Angels Book 47)
  • Nugget Nate: The Penny Calling
  • Teagan: Cowboy Strong: Christian Historical Western (The Kavanagh Brothers Book 1)
  • Mail Order Mommy (Brides of Beckham Book 30)
  • Honoring Her Heart (Cowboys and Angels Book 46)
Winnie Griggs grew up in south Louisiana in an undeveloped area her friends thought of as the very back of beyond. With her two younger siblings and another family of two siblings for playmates, she spent many an hour exploring the overgrown land around her home, cutting jungle trails, building forts and frontier camps, and looking for pirate ships on the nearby bayou.

Once she ‘grew up’ she found