Start by marking “Hot Nights in Morocco” as Want to Read:
Hot Nights in Morocco

Hot Nights in Morocco

I just started my dream job. Too bad it comes with movie mogul Jake Dalton who’s equal parts sexy and arrogant ass. He's also a man who comes with a thousand warning signs. Good thing I have zero interest in complicating my life.

But while stuck on set in one of the most exotic places in the world, the desert heat isn’t the only thing making me sweat. The more time we spend
Published November 18th 2019 by Entangled Publishing LLC (Scorched)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Nights in Morocco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Nights in Morocco

Start your review of Hot Nights in Morocco
sarah xoxo
Nov 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-read, romance, arcs
Hot Nights In Morocco is a steamy, summer, hollywood esque romance.

this was by no means my favourite romance ever, but it was a quick and mindless read that I thoroughly enjoyed.
The chemistry, angst and smut was really good, and even though the plot was very far fetched and unbelievable in some places, it felt like pure escapism. There was some nice fluff, but it also had a darker undertone because of the plotline about both characters pasts. I think the sideplot could have been good, but it
⏃ : ✦ villainous_reads ⏃ : ✦

【.HollywoodStars】

Hot Nights in Morocco was an utterly charming blend of a sweet, sexy romance that set the sheets aflame. Jack & Charlie were perfect for one another. Their chemistry heated up the pages on my kindle that left me fanning myself for hours. Catherine Wiltcher takes romance to new heights, because this book was liquid gold.

Catherine Wiltcher is my ride or die. I have been a fan of hers since the beginning, and that will never change. She is the queen of angst, and I can't
Catherine Wiltcher
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2MbMWXK
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/32ePCcK
Amazon AUS: https://amzn.to/33xolT9
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2nID8eh

Susan in Perthshire
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
This had a good premise and the potential to be a good read but it swiftly fell into farce and I found it difficult to believe in the the storyline or the characters.

I found it really difficult to engage with the heroine. In fact, until the last couple of chapters, I disliked her intensely and could not figure out what on earth would attract the hero - Jake - to her. Regardless of her tragic past, her behaviour was totally stupid, unacceptable and unbelievable. A 22 year old desperate to get
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for the book. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

If Harlequin/Mills & Boon ever decide to go sexy, this is the kind of book that you will get. Specifically, the super annoying heroine and the ever egoistical hero.

I like the setting and the pace of the story just fine. At times I even find myself liking Jake Dalton, even though he has the charm of cutting board. Charlie, on the other hand,...

Here's
Rochelle
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the first book from this author that I have read and I really liked it. It was a good read with plenty of steam that will keep you wanting more. I will be reading more from this author.

I received an ARC from NetGalley and I am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Zoe Forward
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets, Hollywood insanity, having the hots for your boss (or sort of...he's her boss's brother who's in charge of her boss), and chemistry that scorches the pages... What a fun read. Gotta love a powerful billionaire hero, Jake Dalton, who's, of course, gorgeous and unobtainable (can't say the cover really explempifies this character but it's a good cover). And the heroine was great: mouthy and just stubborn enough not to take the hero's sh##. Their obstinate personalities mean they butt heads ...more
Jessica Robbins
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle, blog-tour

What a great romance novel!! Charlie is starting a new job as an assistant on a movie set. She has no clue who her bosses are but that quickly changes once she arrives. Working for Matt is hard enough since he is so hot but there is no real chemistry so all good at least I told she meets the brother. Jake is way too hot for his own good as well as remarkably cranky. The two butt heads as soon as they
Lisa Roberts
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Hollywood where just about anything can happen and Charlie takes on the ride of her life with the famous Jake Dalton himself who is one hateful arrogant bossy Alpha who does what he wants and is not afraid of saying it and oh boy he's met his match Charlie meets him word for word.
The heat these to put out is on fire as they fight their demons and banter constantly the attraction is off the charts.
I love the writing and descriptions it just comes alive and jumps off the pages you get
Paula D
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angst and off the charts chemistry in this story! Charlie has just gotten her dream job but working with Jake a drop dead gorgeous man with a huge alpha side to him is a bit distracting. Charlie has a past that invades her life and dreams daily. Jake has some secrets of his own. A intense romance that had me wanting to smack Charlie upside the head but hug her at the same time. Jake just made me swoon hard! A amazing read that I never wanted to end. 5/5 stars
Brande Courtright bradford
So good!!!!

Such a great book I literally and I mean that could not put it down I just had to see what happened to Charlie and Jake. I have read all of this authors books and she is just so good she grabs you from the first page and bam your hooked. The worst part about this book is that it ended and now I have to wait for another book by this author!! Great love story steamy alpha male what more can you ask for!!
Lilly Charysma
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was such an amazing journey, an emotional roller coaster and a crazy amount of heat (from the desert and not only, if you get my point). I loved this book to the moon and back. I read it in two days, simply because at some point I needed sleep.

With this being said, let me introduce you to our main characters: Jake and Charlie. She is just starting her career. With no idea what she wants to do with her future, she submits a CV as an assistant for one of the most important actors in
Jessica
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ri
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I recently discovered this author and immediately fell under her spell. She has a beautiful way of articulating her thoughts and penning her words. The way that she phrases certain things oftentimes steals my breath for a moment. This book is different than I was expecting and that is not a bad thing. Where the other books had a darkness to them this was not.

There was so much to this book that I loved. The mention of books, the bantering, the chemistry, and sweet lord Jake in all of his
Teresa
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of Hot Nights in Morocco from Entangled Publishing and Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review. The opinions below were not solicited in any way.**

Hot Nights in Morocco by Catherine Wiltcher the author is a new one to me but I tell you this book had everything angst, betrayal, childhood trauma (Charlie) awesome snarky conversation between Charlie and I just loved Lucy her BFF who is "The roots to her wings" and doesn't hesitate to tell you that reality is
Sierra Clothier
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite line in this book is "I like to lose myself in someone else's pain. It makes mine easiest bear." The protagonist Charlie is referring to reading, and most of us can relate. I can't tell you how many times I specifically pick up a book to forget my troubles, and hope that it will kill my anxiety. It doesn't always work. But Charlie has taken her love of stories and parlayed it into an assistant job on a movie set. She is hard to love at first, seemingly immature and irrational. But ...more
Sally
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot nights in Morocco indeed!!! more accurate to say Scorching Hot nights!!

This author.. i just LOVE her! her writing is impeccable.
Sophisticated, and smart! this book especially got that sass and sparkle.
Catherine is taking us this time to Morocco, with her beautiful descriptions and story plot.
We meet Charlie, a young woman who is trying to find her way in the movie industry. she starts a job on a movie set in Morocco and hoping her past wont catch up to her.
Things get a little more
Diane McConnell
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
Charlie is only person that wants to get away from Jake!

Charlotte (Charlie) Winters needs a job to make it on her own without any help from her step-dad and she gets a job as personal assistant for director Max Dalton while he is shooting his next movie in Morocco. Max Dalton always works with his brother, producer Jake Dalton on his movies but this will be Jake’s last movie because he is going to take over as Global Studios as president since they inherited it from their father. Charlie was
Terry
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars! A gut-wrenching romance!

Charlie starts her new job as assistant to Max Dalton, but she is not prepared for his brother Jake. Jake is everything she's heard about him ... gruff, mean, rich, a womanizer ... oh yeah and devastatingly handsome. And even though Charlie knows she shouldn't bite the hand that feeds her, she can't help the verbal sparing with him.

This book had me turning the pages into the wee hours of the morning ... I could not put it down. I loved that neither Jake or
Christal
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve read previous work from this author (the dark, twisty stuff) so I was curious as to this story was going to go. I should have just assumed that I was going to love it just like her other works...she’s definitely working her way up to being a one-click author for me!

Charlie, much to her mother’s dismay, has taken a job in the movie industry to work as Director Max Dalton’s PA. While meeting with Max, she also meets his brother Jake who runs the entire company. Charlie likes to “hide” in her
Angel Hatfield
Nov 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Charlie has had a very traumatic past that invades her life as well as her dreams. But she is determined to make a name for herself without the help of her stepfather. She gets a job as Personal Assistant to Max Dalton. But his brother Jake is really her boss as he is in charge of Max. Jake is arrogant and bossy and does what he wants. But Charlie lights into him her first day. She refuses to take his BS.
I couldn’t get into this book Charlie just rubbed me wrong who treats her boss the way she
Susan C
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Once again, Catherine Wiltcher delivers a 5-star read with Hot Nights in Morocco, a story about two people, damaged in their younger years by the people who were supposed to love and protect them, who find themselves drawn to each other. Jake and Charlie’s reluctant relationship develops on a movie set in Morocco and continues in LA and London with a good mix of snark, growls, witty repartee and soul-wrenching heartbreak. You experience the growth of these characters and the importance of the
Jeanne
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jeep-diva, netgalley
Every now and then I pick a book to review and am very pleasantly surprised with how excellent it is. Hot Nights in Morocco was one of these. Wiltcher did an excellent job creating characters who were real, interesting and engaging. She also brought the film industry and movie set to vivid life. Her prose was flowered with clever phrases like "He's dominating the room with his presence alone, flattening us all to the walls with his force field of menace." or "...this man doesn't have a sense of ...more
Julie Sherman
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Steamy read.

Charlie, a freelance assistant, and Jake, movie producer, go to Morocco to do filming on location. Both have history relationship issues and find it difficult to relate to each other, even know they both are physically attracted to the other.
Through some misunderstandings, ego, and a power struggle, they both find themselves at polar opposite in their relationships.
With hot night, steamy sex, and longing between each other to look back on. Can they both find the strength to
Mawgan Dipple
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-reads

I'm a huge fan of this author's work, which is normally deliciously dark and twisted. When I decided to read this book knowing it wasn't in the category as her previous work, I wasn't sure what to expect. But this book was a pleasure to read. I loved the witty banter between Charlie and jake. The way they bounced off each other with snarky comments was brilliant. The whole experience was well well written, keeping me entertained throughout. All the characters seemed to link in together
Jennifer Halloway ong
Love it !!

The title of this story definitely fits HOT NIGHTS in MOROCCO !! Charlie aka Books is one of the wittiest characters I’ve ever read about , she has a sharp funny comeback at all times and a mean right hook ok I’ll try not to give out any spoilers . Jake and Charlie are HOT together and can’t seem to stay apart . I loved this story I couldn’t wait till the mystery of Charlie’s past came to surface and Jake was there to help her . And what an ending It was perfect !!!!
Karen
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the descriptions of the Moroccan countryside. The story was ok. All the elements were there but Jake lacked charm. I think his time was super busy with the take over but he had a phone going all the time or was yelling at someone. He just wasn't written in as warm and fuzzy (his note was exception).

I felt I did understand why Charlie (boy's name, ugh) was messed up but I couldn't tie it to her behavior.

So I liked book.

ARC Netgalley
Anadosen
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just started my dream job. Too bad it comes with movie mogul Jake Dalton who’s equal parts sexy and arrogant ass. He's also a man who comes with a thousand warning signs.When I started reading I couldn't put it down.Catherine Wiltcher is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book.
Erin Haggerty
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it
I really really really struggled with Jake as the love interest here... he was just a prick. Even though he was supposed be dark and brooding and broken.... but I didn't enjoy it like I normally would. But what I did love was how spicy this book was I mean holy cow!! The chemistry in this book was off the charts!
Kristy K
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

This had the potential to be so much better if only there was a little more devoted to both Charlie's and Jake's past. They both experience heartbreak at the hands of their parents and it shaped them and affects their relationship with each other. Parts seemed rushed, but I thought the chemistry and angst was good.

• Belvedere
  • Two to Tango- Dirty Vanilla Book 2
  • Meows and Mistletoe
  • One Man (Naked Trilogy, #1)
  • All The Broken Pieces Vol. 1
  • Iron Crowne
  • Reforming the CEO
  • Coldest Fire (Dominion, #3)
  • Knight Watch (An Alliance Agency Novel #1)
  • Stealing the Bride
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Viable Hostage
  • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
  • A Billion Times No (Fake It Till You Make It Book 1)
  • Some Like it Plaid
  • Hate Crush
  • Belvedere: Pyrrhic
Catherine Wiltcher is a former TV producer and self-confessed alpha addict. Her writing is best described as sinfully sexy, and her characters always fall hard and deep for one another.

She lives in the UK with her husband and two young daughters. If she were stranded on a desert island, she'd like a large pink gin to keep her company. Cillian Murphy wouldn't be a bad shout either...

For book and