Start by marking “Treyton (Savage Beasts #2)” as Want to Read:
Treyton (Savage Beasts #2)

Treyton

(Savage Beasts #2)

STANDALONE #2 in the Savage Beasts rock star series.

Treyton Collins is Savage Beasts’ drummer.
He’s the rock band’s resident bad boy
with the troubled past, tattoos, and tongue ring to prove it.
No woman has yet to be immune to Treyton’s charm.
That’s why he’s fascinated by the one who is...
She couldn’t be any more different than him.
She’s business suits and he’s torn jeans.
Expected publication: February 3rd 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Treyton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treyton

Start your review of Treyton (Savage Beasts #2)
Dali
J. Nathan continues her Savage Beasts series with an emotional tale of two opposites who find sexy love in their rock and roll world.

Despite his rough start in life, Treyton Collins has made it big. Together with his best friend Kozart Savage and the rest of their band, they’ve climbed the rock charts and are now a world renowned rock and roll band. He has fame and fortune, but the one thing he doesn’t have is a family to call his own. Could it be possible to find the one thing he’s missing
Keri Kankovsky
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
J.Nathan never ceases to amaze me with her books. I look forward to every one and have yet to be disappointed. I’m also an advocate of reading them more than once to capture the nuances she has. I find new meanings with each retelling. I highly recommend getting hooked on her writing.
Heather Colantonio
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an early copy and it was sooooo good! If you enjoyed Kozart, you will love this one, too!!
I Dont Get Sundays
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
"Brie, he was the only one I let call me Brie, and normally he didn't do it in front of the others."
Yep, this quote right here is when I knew it was going to be a wild ride with these two. The kind that will need to learn a lot before they can more to the more mature part of their relationship. These two will make your heart race and your fingers swipe fast to see what happens next. When Brie finally lets her guard down, to allow herself to have a little fun, to feel a little something, and
Jillian_J
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is so much more than a rockstar romance! It is a beautiful journey of love, respect, and courage.

Treyton is the sexy, pierced, drummer for the Savage Beasts.

Brielle is the no nonsense, take charge, Publicist, for her fathers company Artists Limited.

Together they are like oil and water. Brielle is constantly cleaning up when Treyton screws up. Treyton is always quick to remind her how much she needs to loosen up her tough, cold, exterior.

As time passes these two spend more time
Jessica
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awe!!!
I don’t care what anyone says - this was an awesome read! I enjoyed it from cover to cover and read it in two sittings within 12 hours.

Brielle is the PR person for Savage Beasts and she feels she is always having to clean up there PR messes. Or at least she is always cleaning up one certain band member’s messes. A certain hot drummer.
What happens when she discovers there is move to Treyton??? This is a romance story so of course something will happen. The question is what will happen.
I
Tammy
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Back with the band again and this time it is Treyton and Brielle's turn. Brielle needs to redeem herself in the band's eyes after what she pulled in the previous book. We learn about Treyton's past and it plays a major part in the book. Their hate/love/hate relationship keeps you reading to get to the love again part. Book is steady paced and ends well.
Samantha
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So I started following this band with kozart and he was my first dip into J Nathan’s world of creativity. I have to say I loved this book from start to finish, I laughed, I cried I wanted to slap Brie, Trey, Z and the barstool of a person Brie has as a father. But I find my favourite books usually having me wanting to hurt someone cause they’ve been stupid. I love the relationship between Brie and Trey once they both finally let the walls down. You won’t be disappointed with this one
Bob
Emma
Judi Halpern
Romance Retreat: TREYTON Exclusive Excerpt 4 6 13 hours, 50 min ago

• Release
  • Bourbon Love Notes (The Barrel House Series, #1)
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • Breaker
  • Waking Up Married
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Keeper
J. Nathan is the author of new adult, sports, and rock star romances with cocky heroes and sassy heroines. When she's not writing, she's a total romance junkie! Add an alpha male who's unlikable in the beginning...even better. She loves watermelon margaritas, guys in backward hats, country music, the summertime, and her amazing family and friends.

Readers Group: bit.ly/JNathanReaderGroup
Author

Savage Beasts (2 books)
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)