Start by marking “Her Cowboy Till Christmas (Wyoming Sweethearts Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Her Cowboy Till Christmas (Wyoming Sweethearts Book 1)

Her Cowboy Till Christmas

(Wyoming Sweethearts #1)

Can a Christmastime reunion become forever?

She’s only home for the holidays…Can he convince her to stay?

The last person rancher Mason Fanning ever expects to see again is the girl who once broke his heart. Brittany Green is in town for Christmas and trying to convince her ailing grandmother—the only maternal figure the widower’s little boy has left—to move away. Can Mason
Published December 1st 2019 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Her Cowboy Till Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Cowboy Till Christmas

Start your review of Her Cowboy Till Christmas (Wyoming Sweethearts Book 1)
Jypsy
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Just Read and Harlequin Love Inspired for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Her Cowboy Till Christmas
Wyoming Sweethearts
By: Jill Kemerer

*REVIEW*
I love Christmas stories, especially when short and sweet, like Her Cowboy Till Christmas was. Mason is a widow raising a three year old son. My heart hurts for them. A girl who broke his heart years ago is back in town, much to Mason's surprise. Brittany is back for Christmas, but
Shirley Chapel
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Marilyn Ridgway
Recommended to Shirley by: Amazon
I really enjoyed this Love Inspired Romance by Jill Kemerer. The cover was a magnate that beckoned me to read the book. I've read Jill's Christmas books before and this one certainly didn't disappoint this reader. The Spirit of Christmas is blended with a tender love story of two lonely people reunited over the holidays.
Mason Fanning has been a widower for the past three years. He's a single parent to three year old Noah. The death of Mia , his late wife has left him raw with grief and vowing
Abby Breuklander
Love love and love this story!! We all will have those moments where we look at our lives and wonder if we'll ever be enough or completely fulfilled. It's hard to be content when we don't like what we see or change is happening all around us and we feel like we're spinning out of control. We may feel like everyone else is moving ahead while we're stuck in a rut. It's at this point that we need to remember that our identity doesn't rest in what we do, what we have or don't have. Our identity is ...more
Melissa Henderson
What a heartwarming story! Family secrets and past love interests bring people together in unusual ways. There were times while reading the story that I found myself crying and other times I was smiling. When I read stories by author Jill Kemerer, I find myself immersed in the story and rooting for the characters. Great read. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Lori
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!
My goodness! Imagine Masons surprise when Brittany shows up with a surprise that is sure to knock him down!
This book y'all!!
I really enjoy reading this authors book! She really made my mouth drop open in surprise!! She has also made me snicker throughout the book too!!
I finished this of course in one evening it was that good!!
You really must pick up this book!! It's full of surprises!
This author has done a wonderful job in keeping me entertained!! She's a master
Suzie Waltner
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jill Kemerer is an author I can count on to give me heartfelt, small town reads. Her Cowboy Till Christmas jump starts her Wyoming Sweethearts series and is everything I expected wrapped up in some holiday cheer.

Mason and Brittany have a history. One that Mason has done his best to forget but as a widower who is missing someone to share life with and a three-year-old to care for, the last thing he needs is the surprise Brittany shows up on his doorstep with.

I loved the message of this story—that
Marie
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you in advance to JustRead Publicity Tours and author Jill Kemerer for sending me a complimentary copy to review. A positive review was not required and all words are my own.

This was my first book of Kemerer’s to read, but her tenth (10th) with the Love Inspired line by Harlequin. This also serves as the first in the #WyomingSweethearts series.

“Her Cowboy Till Christmas” is a holiday/Christmas read that takes place in the small town of Rendezvous, Wyoming.

At the center of this story of
BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)
What I Loved: I loved that this story takes place around the holidays. It made the romance so much more magical for me.

How I Felt: This was a soft, sweet romance that just captured my heart and didn’t let go. I felt for Mason in this story. The loss of his wife has hurt him so deeply, and I just wanted him to be able to heal and find love again. I was a bit surprised at how fast we jumped right into the story, but the book does slow back down after the first chapter and allow you to settle in
Kav
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three cheers for disgruntled cowboys everywhere -- especially the way Jill Kemerer writes them! Embittered and cantankerous. Prone to wallowing in the pain of the past. And none to happy about his former sweetheart showing up on his doorstep without any warning. What a gnarly reunion! But for all his grumpiness, Mason is a sweetheart. He's a doting dad and a kind neighbour and a devoted friend. A man who can be counted on...

Just not where romance is concerned. And that's fine by Brittany. She's
Susan Snodgrass
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'I'm just saying talking about the good times hurts less than trying to forget them.'

Jill Kemerer starts off a new series with a precious story about a widowed cowboy with a three year old son. Mason Fanning is simply getting through life because he has not felt joy since his wife died. Then one day an old girlfriend, Brittany Green, shows up in town with a surprise. She ran out on Mason ten years ago and he wishes she would just go on back where she came from. Brittany has been chasing her
Winnie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can always count on Jill Kemerer for a charming, heart-warming, inspirational story, and Her Cowboy Till Christmas is no exception. Set in rural Wyoming and populated with realistic and engaging characters, this sweet Christmas tale wormed its way into my heart. I found myself hurting with Mason and rooting for him to find happiness, while hoping that Brittany could find contentment and love with the tender-hearted cowboy. Kemerer is a fantastic writer who pens easy-to-read and easy-to-love ...more
Jordann
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her Cowboy Till Christmas by Jill Kemerer is a heartwarming story in her new Wyoming Sweethearts series. Filled to the brim with lost love, forgiveness, and new found dreams, this book draws you in till the very end.

If you enjoy contemporary romance books, especially ones that take place during the Christmas season, then Her Cowboy Till Christmas is a book that you will undoubtedly enjoy!

*I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author, but was under no obligation to leave a review.
Dawn Leonard
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story with well developed characters. This story reminded me that things don't always turn out the way you plan. Sometimes God has a different plan but accepting that can be challenging even difficult. I can't even imagine having a secret twin show upon my doorstep and have to deal with all the related questions.

I received an early copy of this book for free from the author. I was not required to leave a review. All opinions are my own.

I enjoyed this book and its characters. I'm
Vicky Sluiter
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming Christmas magic at it’s finest. Author Jill Kemerer has a way of writing characters you love and want to spend time with. I truly enjoyed this story; the setting was wonderfully described and the plot was convincing.

If I have one complaint, it’s that the book started off too fast. I had trouble with the first chapter for that reason but once I got past that I settled in for an enjoyable read. I highly recommend it!

I received a complimentary copy of this book but was not required to
Anne
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This second-chance romance is full of heart restoration, family secrets, and finding identity. A pleasant, but emotional read which had me yearning for the hero to soften his heart and get past his grief. The heroine's journey had me cheering for her to reevaluate her priorities and take a leap of faith. All in all, I was quite satisfied with the conclusion of the story; it was my kind of HEA! I can always count on this author's books to leave me with a smile on my face.
Catherine Simons
I really love this book!!! It was so well written!! This is a beautiful story about coming home. You can go home again. Brittany and Mason story is very heartwarming. I loved reading their story and how it all unfolded. I can't wait for the next book in this series. I hope the next book is about Eden and Ryder!!
Lori Jorgensen
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What’s better than a second chance at love for Christmas? Oh add in a hot cowboy. So fun to watch mason and Brittany work through their past issues in order to build a new relationship that goes for the future. With God in the picture you just know the impossible is possible!!!
Harlequin Books
Categories
Inspirational Romance, Contemporary Romance, Holiday, Wholesome Romance
Miniseries
Wyoming Sweethearts (Book #1)
Harlequin Books
Categories
Inspirational Romance, Contemporary Romance, Holiday, Wholesome Romance
Miniseries
Wyoming Sweethearts (Book #1)
Donna L. Irvin
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a sweet romance. Brittany Green has been running, chasing a dream that hasn't really happened. Could happiness happen exactly where she has been running from? Read and find out!
Angie Quantrell
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: grown-up-books
Perfect little read to get me in the mood for Christmas! Clean and character-driven. Love the setting and the characters. I can see future volumes based on side characters. Great writing!
Amy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this story you may find yourself tearing up or smiling...life happens. In the end we all have a plan for us. Love and faith get us through, what a blessing. Great job once again Jill.
Melissa
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jill Kemerer begins the new Wyoming Sweethearts series with Her Cowboy Till Christmas. Who doesn’t love a good Cowboy? Mason is a single dad with a little boy who is struggling in many ways after the death of his wife. Who should show up in his life but Brittany Green, the girl who once broke his heart! Of all things, she appears on his porch with another man, but one who looks just like Mason!!

As with Kemerer’s other Love Inspired books, this story contains a sweet romance. Mason and Brittany
nancy bundy
Jan 18, 2020
Elaine Leonard
Jan 08, 2020

• Western Christmas Wishes: His Christmas Family / A Merry Wyoming Christmas
  • The Secret Christmas Child (Rescue Haven #1)
  • Echoes Among the Stones
  • Mistletoe Menagerie (A Madison River Romance Novella)
  • A Hopeful Harvest
  • A Rancher to Trust
  • A Match for Emma (Mitchell's Crossroads, #3)
  • Stranded for the Holidays (Love Inspired)
  • Like a Winter Snow (Port Willis)
  • The Hope of Christmas Past
  • Hometown Christmas Gift
  • A Pursuit of Home (Haven Manor, #3)
  • Her Secret Alaskan Family
  • The Holiday Secret (Castle Falls #4)
  • Seconds to Live (Homeland Heroes, #1)
  • His Unexpected Return (Red Dog Ranch #2)
  • Royally Yours
  • The Rancher's Holiday Hope
Jill Kemerer is an author and freelance writer. A multi-published inspirational romance novelist with Harlequin Love Inspired, Jill also writes nonfiction books, blogs, and articles. Her essentials include coffee, M&Ms, a stack of books, her mini-doxie, and long walks outdoors. She resides in Ohio with her husband and two almost-grown children. For more information, please visit her website ...more
“I'm just saying talking about the good times hurts less than trying to forget them.” 0 likes