Start by marking “Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)” as Want to Read:
Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)

Nome-o Seeks Juliet

(Odds-Are-Good #2)

New York Times bestselling author Katy Regnery returns with the second book in her Odds-Are-Good series!

When a lonely vet(eran) and an ambitious vet(erinarian) work together to win the Qimmiq 200, sparks will fly…

Montana-born veterinary student, Juliet Sanderson, is disappointed when her project on the treatment and care of sled dogs falls through due to the illness of a
Published November 4th 2019 by Katharine Gilliam Regnery

To ask other readers questions about Nome-o Seeks Juliet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nome-o Seeks Juliet

Start your review of Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I love this cover, which in my opinion is cute and sexy. I fell in love with the cover from the moment I laid eyes on it. Then the story, which laid in between this awesome cover, stole my heart piece by piece.

Secondly. I know zilch about dog sledding, but one thing I know is Nome-O Seeks Juliet, which is told from dual POVs, is a well-written story, which will tug on your heartstrings and likely to leave you in a blubbering mess.
The story introduced readers to flawed and relatable characters.
Stacie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
4 1/2 "You're my dream." Stars!!

I loved it! Loved both Cody and Juliet. Quite reminiscent to The Vixen and the Vet but also very different. There was a bit of Beauty and the Beast feel to it.

So far this series is very good. I'm closing these books with a big happy smile on my face. Can't wait for the next one. Happy reading!
AC Book Blog
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, all-time-fav
Oh my geez! What a fantastic love story. I can honestly say that there is not a single book of Katy Regnery that I don’t love. If you are a fan of The Summerhaven Trio, The English Brothers or The Winslow Brothers series this new Odds-Are-Good series is definitely for you.

Cody Garrison is a retired U.S Marine who is a bit broken physically and mentally. He is living a seclude life in Nome Alaska surrounding by his beloved dogs. Cody’s big dream is to enter the Iditarod dog sledding race but
Auntee
This book...oh God I lovvved it!

This is the second in the Odds-Are-Good series (that's the name of an Alaskan newspaper /magazine that mainly contains personal ads for Alaskan men to meet women from the lower 48).
In this story, retired disabled vet Cody (34), who lives in Nome, places an ad--"Nome-o Seeks Juliet"; Must Love Dogs. Cody is looking for a sled dog racing partner to enter a co-ed race. It's essential he enters this preliminary race if he wants to enter the Iditirod.

Juliet, a
Naughty Mom Story Time
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Be still my heart . This is definitely my favorite, so far, in the series. Our little Nome-o... he just made my heart melt every time.

It’s so easy to melt for the sexy guy with all the muscles the eyes can see. All the swagger one could hope for. And the suave confidence one would expect. That wasn’t Cody. All for that reason alone, he is more memorable and more favorited to me. Cody had a lonely life-even before his military service, so living a secluded life in Nome was easy for him. He’s
Carmen Rae
I really should have paid better attention to the GoodReads blurb for this. Because oh man I was so not ready for all the feels. And I do mean ALL the feels. Which is kind of stupid of me since I know how perfectly Katy always mixes the perfect blend of emotions, heat and storyline. But I really didn't expect to be ugly crying while reading it.

Now before I go any further, yes I cried like a teenage girl, however this book wasn't sad and depressing. There was a little angst and I was so immersed
Jane super booklover📚
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: suggestions
Before the end it got a bit sad. But it was a Lovely story and i loved it!
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Nome-O Seeks Juliet by Katy Regnery
“a sweet romance, 5 stars”

I loved Nome-O Seeks Juliet. It’s about a life style I honestly don’t think I have ever read about. You could tell that Regnery did her research in the topics of dog sledding and the lifestyle. Which to me is amazing. If you read Nome-O Seeks Juliet I think you’ll enjoy it. Or at least I hope so.
Cody needs a partner of the female variety to compete in the next dog sled race with him. He asked everyone he could think of only to come up
Jan
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary, dnf, alaska
The first one in this series was OK, so I thought I'd try the next. But I'm at 44% and have lost interest. Too much info about sled dogs, and the romance isn't gripping me. I really love some of this author's books, but this one is just 'meh'.
DNF.
Michele
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The "Odds-Are-Good" that this series is quickly becoming one of my favorites!!

All of the books in the series are standalone. The thing they have in common is a tie in to a personal ad (or classified ad in the case of this book) from someone in Alaska. I think it's such a clever premise. The titles may be cute and fun, but don't be confused by that. The books, themselves, are beautifully written stories of how broken or hurting people find one another.

In Nome-o Seeks Juliet, Cody Garrison is
Bibliomedico
Visit My Blog To read the Full Review : https://bibliomedico.wordpress.com/20...
**************************
Thanks To the author and The publisher for giving me the chance to read this book and take part in the blog tour
**************************
Before I start talking about ” Nome-o Seeks Juliet ” , You should Know , For Me Katy Regnery Is one of the few authors who I read her books without even reading the blurbs, When she get a new release , I have to take the day off , because I spend all
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Katy Regnery Fans, Romance
5 More Than Meets the Eye Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
I think Katy Regnery has a very special way of spotlighting those who have been part of the Armed Services. She takes these people and allows us to truly see them...more than just the uniform, the dedication, and the result and impact of the time given in the service for our country. When Ms. Regnery has a character who served, it is never used as a shortcut.

All I had before I started this book was the intriguing blurb:

A headstrong retired
Maree Repa
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Five Amazing Stars

A Team Effort

I was absolutely thrilled to read book two, An Odds-Good Standalone Romance Book. Written by Katy Regnery. This is the latest exciting and new wonderful romantic Alaskan adventure!

I simply adored this most enjoyable, beautiful romantic tale between Cody Garrison who is a Marine vet. When he learns that to win the Qimmiq Dog Race he will also have to involve a female in his team.

Juliet Sanderson, who is veterinary student from Montana. When she answers his ad in
Rachel
4.5+ stars

Cody Garrison needs a female partner for the last race to qualify for the Iditarod. He doesn’t need to place, just finish, but race rules say the 2-person teams must be co-ed. He waited too long to partner with any of the local mushers, and they’ve paired up with more experienced mushers anyway. His last resort is a classified ad in the hopes of finding someone he can train.

Juliet Sanderson needs a subject for her study on the connection between sled dogs and their musher. As a
Kim
Shelves: faves-of-2019
4.5+ stars
This book was more than I was expecting. It is a stand-alone story even though it is part of the Odds are Good series. It takes place in Alaska and centers around dog sledding which is something I have not read about before. It is obvious that the author researched this book well, and the whole experience just comes alive on the pages.

But the stand out in this book is the hero, Cody Garrison. He is retired from the military and lives an isolated existence in Nome, Alaska with his
Sheila'S Book Corner
I love this series. The stories are standalone connected by a magazine called Odds Are Good with classifieds and singles ads.

Cody, a veteran living a very solitary life in Nome, Alaska, placed an ad looking for a partner for a coed dog sled race. “NOME-O SEEKS JULIET” and Juliet replies.

“This is crazy,” I tell her. She wipes away her tears, nodding at me with a blossoming smile. “Yes. It’s crazy. Be crazy with me.”

I loved everything about this book. The sexy, sweet romance, the main
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Northern Lights!

I am really liking this new series by this author. All the books are set in Alaska and are connected only because of the Odds Are Good Magazine tie in. This one was really touching. A Vet and a Veterinarian-- perfect combo, right??

So much goodness in here about what makes us whole. Our life journey may not always go the way we want but if we just agree to live our best life, we can find happiness. A bit of a slow burn in this one. But great friendship to begin with usually
Sunny Shelly Reads
This story was so sweet! And so unique! I loved the setting in Alaska, but moreso, the ins and outs of dog-sled racing. Cody was such a sweet, sweet man. I loved that he didn't let his disability stop him from doing anything (like mushing!) yet he was so vulnerable and insecure about it at the same time. Juliet hits him like a ton of bricks, and the evolution of their friendship to romance was perfect.

I did feel that the end was a bit rushed. I got what I wanted from the newspaper epilogue, but
Michele
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: con-rom, romcom, 1119
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Kate Regnery’s Odds-Are-Good series is just getting better with each new couple we meet. A wounded warrior and a compassionate heroine with an old soul completely stole my heart here–as did the nineteen (!!) gorgeous dogs their adventure centered around.

There was so much to love about Nome-o Seeks Juliet. And it actually surprised me with the emotional depth, making this less of a romantic comedy and more of a straight up contemporary
Irene

So many feels for Nome-o Seeks Juliet by Katy Regnery.

The storyline is beautifully written, emotional, well paced and entertaining from start to end.
Cody and Juliet are wonderful characters that brought out all the feels watching their relationship unfold.
I loved their tenderness, their honesty and the way they loved each other.

description

Nome-o Seeks Juliet is a beautiful romantic read and I highly recommend it.

Now Live.
Amazon: https://amzn.to/36pBdN9
Apple: https://apple.co/336uuG6
B & N:
Isha Coleman
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another sad love song turns into an unforgettable romance. Regnery has done it again. Nome-o Seeks Juliet is a diamond in the rough, waiting to be explored. Cody and Juliet are as different individually as they are perfect for each other. He's faced down dangerous situations, heartbreaking losses and personal tragedies. She's looking to have an adventure. Adventure comes with some cuddleworthy heartbreakers, terrifying truths and a surprising turn of events that will inspire the risk taker in ...more
Paula D
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a amazing beautiful story! My heart is exploding. Cody is looking for a female for sled dog race partner and Juliet decides she needs to get away so hopefully is excepted. The chemistry is off the charts and made me swoon many times. I love Cody’s strength and how when he loves he just gives you his all no matter what. Juliet is a feisty strong girl and very determined and she was the perfect heroine in this story. Amazing romance that speaks to your soul! 5/5 stars
Ellen Anderson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nome-o Seeks Juliet

I'm riding an emotional roller coaster right now. No one writes this type of book like Katy Regnery. Not sure if it's the fact that Cody was retired military or what, but I fell in love with him and Juliet both, immediately. If you haven't read it yet, you definitely don't want to miss it!
Saly
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another nice on in the series where H/h had to fight and compromise to be together.
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
Full review to follow
Cassidy
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

Sometimes you just need a good Alaska read. Nome-o Seeks Juliet is one of them. I took great joy in reading this book. It was a good mixture of heavy and light. The hero stole my heart. I can’t wait for the next book in the Odds Are Good series.
Trigger warning: death of a pet

I voluntarily read an early copy.
A Klue
The setting may be in cold Nome, Alaska, but make no mistake, my fellow romance book loving friends. The pages heat up like the tropics in this very steamy at times, heart melting romantic read.

Cody couldn’t have been more of a lonely, good guy type hero who truly deserves the love of a strong, compassionate leading lady. This guy’s sad past history broke my heart, folks. My admiration for his sweet soul pieced it back together. I loved how he fell for Juliet and vice versa. He felt lucky to
Caroline F
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart! This story completely captured me. It was beautiful, sensitive, tender, and just so heartwarming. And, let's not forget sexy!

"Doesn't she know how dangerous it is for a beautiful woman to be sweet to a guy like me?"

Cody Garrison is an ex-Marine who lives a quiet life in Nome, Alaska. He's a rookie but ambitious musher and is in need of a female partner for the Qimmiq 200 race. When his classified ad is answered by a seemingly ideal woman, he almost can't believe his luck.

"I want to
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
This is the second book in the Odds Are Good series, and even though you don't want to miss any of the goodness, they can be read as stand alones.

I enjoyed this installment more than the first one - and I adored Single In Sitka.

We get a retired marine, 19 dogs (can there ever be enough dogs in a story??) and Alaska and you have me from the first word to the last.

I like that our leading man is not the perfect ex soldier with the dimples and everything falling in place for him. He is damaged, both
Lovinghotbooks1
Shelves: arc, ig, kindle
Prepare to cry, at least I did. This was a emotional story that had my heart and mind occupied. I could not find it in me to put this book down. I love this story about a man scarred for life hiding away in Alaska and the women that comes along and wakes him up to life again.
No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
Good dialogues
The characters is well described and developed in to realistic personalities with all their flaws and insecurities.
Juliet and Cody is slowly falling for each other
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Man Cuffed (Man Hands, #4)
  • Knox (Chicago Blaze, #4)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy, #1)
  • Blindsided
  • Outmatched
  • Moonlighter (The Company, #1)
  • Christmas Inn Love (Silver Bell Falls #5)
  • Christmas Cliche
  • Captain Dreamboat (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #7)
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • Lip Smacker
  • Love in Due Time (Green Valley Library, #1)
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling in a short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her first contract and Katy’s first novel was published in September 2013.

Now exclusively self-published, Katy claims authorship of the multi-titled Blueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, and

Odds-Are-Good (5 books)
  • Single in Sitka (Odds-Are-Good, #1)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • My Valdez Valentine (Odds-Are-Good, #4)
  • Kodiak Lumberjack (Odds-Are-Good, #5)