Start by marking “Reckless Encore” as Want to Read:
Reckless Encore

Reckless Encore

(Reckless Beat #5.5)

Six kids, numerous tours, and many years later…

Reckless Beat are back for an encore.

Memories will be shared. Secrets will be exposed. And their teenagers’ angst will have them drinking like goldfish. Someone may have even lost the naming rights to their child over a drunken bet.

Yep.

Reckless Beat are back—more sarcastic, flirty, and crazy than ever.
Published October 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Encore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Encore

Start your review of Reckless Encore
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received from author for an honest review.

This is a story that I never knew I wanted, until I heard it was coming, and then I needed it. I needed it so, so bad.

The Reckless family has all grown up - well, maybe not so much the band guys, but their kids sure have.

We get to see a bit more of all the guys and their women, and most of all their teenage kids.

Now, I am not going to lie, I bawled at one part of the story. Ugly, snotty tears as my heart felt like it was going to break. I am not
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
5 amazing stars for this entertaining novella set in this author’s Reckless Beat universe! Be prepared to buckle up for a sweet, fun, and sexy adventure as I absolutely loved reconnecting with my favorite rockstars, the women who tamed them, and their teenage spawn. Yes, the kiddos are teenagers now and it was hilarious to read how some of these former playboys are reacting to raising them! It’s definitely karma time! I thoroughly enjoyed this novella and devoured it in one sitting. It was ...more
Cheryl Sanders
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to be back with this fabulous group of people! This is book 5.5 in the Reckless Beat series and this time we are not only with the guys and their better halves but their kids as well. The kids are teenagers and are giving their parents quite a ride! It’s time for another group vacation and the kids are dreading it. Personally, I’m loving it! I have smiled a lot, laughed, rolled my eyes and cried. I love listening to some of the stories we heard in previous books. Some even more ...more
Deborah
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Reckless Beat series featured a rock band and ancillary people like the manager, etc. It was tremendously amusing. Eden Summers writes some of the most fully developed characters of any current writers in this genre and the Reckless Beat characters were no exception. Of course, there were relationships central to each of the books.
Now, the offspring of those relationships are 17-20 years old and Reckless Encore gives those kids some attention in a reunion format. The families take over a
Jane Tranter
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in return for a honest review.
It was like catching up with old friends, finding out about their lives. What their families were like. And reminiscing about their younger lives, which of course no teenager wants to hear about their parents sex lives.
I had a good chuckle with how the kids deal with the parents. Have to say it warmed my heart how Ryan was with Tyler near the end of the book. And I'm really hoping that we will eventually get a Sophie and Tyler story when they're
Jo
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is such a tease - in the very best kind of way.

You know when you read a series, and the characters imprint on your psyche? They feel real, like Facebook friends. You know them, but you've never met. And you want to know more about them.

Well this book sates that need. A bit. (I'm not sure I will ever really get enough of this crowd) so yes, a tease. Because I still want more. I'm a bit needy like that.

But what I have read here gives me hope for something new but familiar And I shall be
Nicole Henderson
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG the boys and girls are back but so are their kids. And the flashback stories that are told yes yes yes omg yes. Sean and Melody’s story oh dear Mason can be an idiot. But at least he fixed things. Mitch and Allies story Blake you fluked that shot didn’t you.... and Belvedere what was he thinking oh that’s right he wasn’t really in the right state. And the kids will lets just say I’d like to give Ethan a swift kick. Sophie and Maya sound just like my girls so I can relate to Blake and Gabi on ...more
Carol
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Got an ARC for an honest review. Their story is exciting, brilliant, as brings Reckless back still as a group, yet with family. Originally done, cause making new memories with all their families, true stories, emotions, honesty, bringing their kids up to join in.. Beautifully written. Loved it. ...more
Michelle Simpson
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have missed these boys so much and I was so excited to be reunited with them again !! I love love loved it. A little snippet into what their kids have been up to and how they deal with their parents being so famous and the adults reminiscing on untold secrets and their hilarious antics had me laughing out loud. Eden Summers is an amazing author and I cant want for more!
Kage Zee
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. It was great to catch up with the group again and all their kids. The kids are funny and take after the parents in all ways. Highly recommended reading this book.
Lisa Menor
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

The band's all here! Mason, Mitch, Blake, Sean, Ryan and their families are on vacation!
A Reckless Beat family vacation. The older generation, the actual band members, are ready to let loose, relax and enjoy themselves. That includes spending alone time with their wives. The kids, not so much. They aren't looking forward to this family vacation.
Teenage, hormonal girls, and boys that are starting to resemble young men, are their main
Gail Stroker
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I started reading the first line in this book my eyes started leaking lol not because it was sad it was because I was so excited to be reading about this crew again and especially the first member Eden was writing about! :) I have missed this crazy group of people. Now add in the teenage children oh boy... You’ll hear some new/old stories some new/ new stories, you’ll fall in love with this band and their families even more! Thank you Eden for another amazing addition to this series ...more
Cielito Olegario
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eden does it again. This was the series thT got me hooked to her writing. I love how she has woven together the threads that bind the group and now their children. Finiahed d it in one day. A must read for people who want hot romance mixed with humor and juat the right of drama and ofcourae friendship.
Alannah
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved this book. Reading my faves together and with there kids grown up.

Blake is still my favourite. Still the hot head.

Mason still makes me laugh.

I want more on the young ones coming through. From Ethan wanting to sign a label to Tyler and Sophies love triangle.

Eden you have done it again. Your writing just flows and makes me excited to read your books.
Samantha Brown
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love when authors write spin offs or a novella after an amazing series. The Reckless Beat series is one of my all time favorites and my most reread books in my kindle. Reckless Encore was a great book to take a peek in all the guys lives. I love the flashbacks and storytelling showing different parts of the guys lives, weddings, babies, losing bets. I can not wait to read the next book in the spinoff series. Weaved into the book is the new stories about the bands kids who are now teens. I ...more
Caz
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These are the novellas that i love, when you have a series and you miss the characters and you need just that little bit more, but this one was so much more than i expected.

We got to meet the kids, we finally got to know how two characters get married and how much the boys still love to talk about themselves, we got stories as well as finding out a little about there families as well which was interesting.

This novella was sweet and emotional more emotional than i thought it was going to be and i
Christina
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and was so glad to be back in there world again. This story takes place in the future, as the blurb says the Reckless Beat boys are grown w/wives and teenagers. On a family weekend get away, they reminisce around a camp fire telling stories of the good ole days, while the kids just cringe or roll their eyes.

The flashback to Melody & Sean's wedding really pulled my heart strings.

I'm looking forward to the spin off about the kids. I need to learn more about Tyler and
Dawn Edwards
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved this book and it left me wanting more.
The Reckless Beat series was the first book I read of Eden, and from the first one to this encore Nouvella, I love every word written. Every. Single. Word. I just wish there were more of them, but I’m greedy like that when it comes to Eden’s books. I loved the perspectives of the band and their kids!!! I really hope there will be more.
I highly recommend reading the Reckless Beat series and topping it off with this gem. Another five stars read for
Madonna Blackburn
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reckless Encore...the story I never thought I'd think necessary or required, is one I am so happy Eden Summer's decided to let loose upon us.
What a fun, humorous and at times
thought-provoking read.
The boys and their women are back, but this time along with their teenage offspring!!! Oh dear.... That saying.....
'The sins of the fathersshall be visited upon the sons' ....surely relates to the Reckless Crew's children...mostly in an amusing way but also in a realistically challenging form.
Karma is
Lucy
Shelves: first-read
Oh wow, hold onto your hats – Eden Summers has released a new installment of her Reckless Beat men and their families and it is a fabulous ride!

This book is full of laugh out loud moments with a number of well-written, engrossing Reckless men antics that remind you of the previous books’ adventures. Even though they have all settled down to domestic bliss or havoc, depending on what they or offspring are up to; there is never a dull moment throughout this page turning novella.

Reckless Encore is
Mary
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you for giving us more Reckless Beat drama and craziness. The band members now have kids and a family gathering involves all the couples with their kids. Parenthood is hard and the honesty as everyone deals with their kids getting older, especially teenagers, is wonderful to experience. The stories being told around the campfire are wonderful, getting a look into other parts of their lives through the kid's eyes as they dread these stories. So hopeful that there will be more to this series ...more
Theresa Campbell
Shelves: arc
Really loved this! However, now my appetite is whetted and I got to have more! I've already read the entire series twice and I would like to read it again. I love that there's some storytelling in here, basically flashbacks, as to how some of these couples stayed together and as friends all these years. I do hope we see more of this group in future books. I received an advance copy of this book from the author and I am voluntarily giving my honest review.
Jean Dewsbury
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Encore just shows that the lives and characters continue to grow and develop. Their stories told through their adventures. Always a pleasure to read and remember back to the beginning of such great memories. Looking forward forward to more.
Valerie Martin
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was a short glimpse into the lives of the Reckless Beat crew, teenagers and all. While the book takes place over a weekend getaway, it's filled with flashbacks of some pretty big life events. I found myself laughing throughout the entire story! Watching them try and deal with teenagers was even more amusing. I hope we get to read more from Reckless Beat because I can't get enough!
Kimkbries
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The band has been successful for years. In this novella we enjoy some scenes from their life. I enjoyed everyone of them! A kid being born and also kids who are almost adults, both were so detailed I felt like I was there. Huge fan of this series and this extra look into their lives was exactly what I had hoped it would be.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great story.
Mel
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story about how life has treated the band and their kids. This book is all about reminiscing about the past, hearing different versions of stories from their life. Hearing how the past has influenced their kids and life decisions. Grab your copy to hear more about the crazy crew.
Dawn
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book , love this series so much and now I can't wait to see what comes next .. I need more asap pleaseeeeeee ...more
Kristi
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Encore felt like reminiscing with old friends. It was nice to reconnect with the characters that we’ve missed and to see where they are now. There were so many laugh out loud moments as they relived their glory days. It also gave us a glimpse into the children living in the shadows of their larger than life rockstar parents. I hope this isn’t the last we will see of the Reckless crew.
Marnie
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Encore Excitement

Whoa, how awesome it was to catch up with the Reckless crowd again, and these guys still like to party hard. Not only do they party hard, but they find parenting hard because the kids don’t think their cool and famous parents are very cool at all!! Add the over-protective daddies to the mix, and when they all get together, stories come out, and alcohol is involved, you can guarantee that things are going to get exciting!!!

What this Reckless Encore also gives us insight into, is
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Just a Taste
  • Play Dirty (Brooklyn Dawn #1)
  • One More Song
  • Rock Star
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Inevitably (RiffRaff Records Book 8)
  • Rock Star Romance Ultimate: Volume 1
  • Under The Bridge (Blue is the Color, #4)
  • CEO Daddy: a Crescent Cove Standalone
  • Dare
  • The Bangover
  • Such Great Heights (Blue is the Color, #3)
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Bang Theory
  • Hot Mess (Players, #1)
  • The Real Deal (Dublin Nights, #3)
  • Undone
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Visit Eden on AMAZON

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK

Visit Eden on BOOKBUB

Join Eden's Reader Group on Facebook

Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .

Reckless Beat (6 books)
  • Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)
  • Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2)
  • Undesired Lust (Reckless Beat, #3)
  • Sultry Groove (Reckless Beat, #4)
  • Undeniable Temptation (Reckless Beat #5)