Start by marking “We Still Live” as Want to Read:
We Still Live

We Still Live

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Running from a scandal that ruined his life, Isaac Twain accepts a teaching position at Hambden University where, three months prior, Professor John Conlon stopped a campus nightmare by stepping in front of an active shooter.

When John and Isaac become faculty advisors for the school's literary magazine, their professional relationship evolves. Despite the strict code of c
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: December 9th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about We Still Live, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Still Live

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of We Still Live
Anna Kaling
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I've read this three times and I can't wait to read it again. John and Isaac are wonderfully real, including scars and glorious imperfections and hang-ups and insecurities. I don't think of them as characters but as friends.

I'll write a fuller review when I've enjoyed my fourth tasting!
Emma Jaye
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stunning as usual, Sara!
Another exceptional tale with characters and setting so real you could just walk into them. Isaac, a big guy, is running from his own FUBAR past, one of his own making, then falls into a rabbit hole in his new job by falling for a fellow teacher, the fragile, snarky, 'twink' John Conlon.
Oh ok, seen this sort of plot before I thought. But I haven't. This is SO MUCH MORE. Woven through the developing relationship is the town's recovery from a school shooting. Some fa
Kathryn Manzella
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We Still Live by Sara Dobie Bauer is a standalone, contemporary M/M romance with a friends-to-lovers theme. This book deals with violence, hurt and comfort, mental illness and other hard topics. It gripped me from the start and kept me interested and invested.

The characters feel real and raw, with imperfections, scars and insecure feelings. Isaac and John are well developed characters that pull you into their world and make you feel apart of it. John is dealing with the aftermath of tragic even
Binny Silverman
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. I couldn't put it down from the first page and plan on reading again soon. The character development was wonderful and I really, really cared about them. Isaac and John were complex and yet delicious characters - I love them so much. And all the other characters were so well developed too. The whole story will stay with me for a long time.
Ana
Nov 06, 2019 added it
There were a few things I liked about the book. One of them was how lovely character John was. Sadly I didn’t felt the same way about Isaac, but I still enjoyed the moments he made John happy. I liked the fact that mental illness was address. I always appreciate the mention of the subject in books.
Tabby
Angel
K.R. Phoenix

• Risk
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • The Andromeda Strain (Andromeda, #1)
  • Kindred Spirits
  • The Secretary and the Ghost (Read by Candlelight #1)
  • Not Another Hero
  • Galápagos
  • Rented Heart (Rented Heart, #1)
  • Soul to Keep (Rented Heart, #2)
  • Release (Rent Boys #1)
  • Bane (Carnal Pleasures #1)
  • The Voynich Manuscript: The Complete Edition of the World's Most Mysterious and Esoteric Codex
  • Yule Be Sorry (A Beaufort Scales Mystery #2)
  • A Manor of Life & Death (A Beaufort Scales Mystery #3)
  • The Hands We're Given (Aces High, Jokers Wild Book 1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Make It
  • Two Haunted Hearts
Sara Dobie Bauer is a bestselling author, model, and mental health / LGBTQ advocate with a creative writing degree from Ohio University. She lives with her hottie husband and two precious pups in Northeast Ohio, although she’d really like to live in a Tim Burton film. She is author of The Escape Trilogy and Bite Somebody series, among others sexy things.

JOIN THE FACEBOOK SEXY CIRCLE: