Start by marking “Dos semanas y una noche” as Want to Read:
Dos semanas y una noche

Dos semanas y una noche

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  16,340 ratings  ·  1,569 reviews
A quien corresponda: Sirvan estas líneas para anunciar formalmente mi renuncia en Parker International (y a su arrogante y condescendiente director), efectiva a partir de hoy en dos semanas. Ha sido una decisión MUY FÁCIL de tomar, dado que los dos últimos años han sido un horror total. Espero que su nueva asistente ejecutiva tenga toda la suerte del mundo (la necesitará), ...more
Expected publication: November 18th 2019 by Phoebe (first published July 19th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Dos semanas y una noche, please sign up.
Logan Johnson Unfortunatley it is not out in paperback. It is available free with Kindle Unlimited. Kindle http://www.more-book.info/FREE-Trial. You might want to try that till it comes out in paper.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Aqsa Grayson Cafe! I believe its from "On A Tuesday". Charlotte opens up a cafe with Gray's name. Nice catch. :)

·  16,340 ratings  ·  1,569 reviews

Start your review of Dos semanas y una noche
Bibi
I literally cannot read further, so DNF @25%. No rating.
Sabrina
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crazy-rich

Two Weeks Notice was a difficult book for me to get into. Mostly because the timeline was super stretched out, and then on top of that I just didn't connect to these characters that well.

So the book starts off with the hero being an asshole, which was expected, but then once the heroine was hired as his executive assistant it then spanned about 2 years. That's 2 years of nonsense and him being an asshole all while the heroine has no life. And in between that time there was maybe one of two scenes whe
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

LOL! ON THE DECK!

Stand-alone.
Blurb:

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing this letter to formally announce my resignation from Parker International (& the arrogant, condescending CEO) effective two weeks from today.
This was a VERY EASY decision to make, as the past two years have been utterly miserable. I wish his next executive assistant all the luck in the world (she'll need it) and if my boss should need me to do anything over the next two weeks, kindly tell him that he can do it [his] goddamn self...
SincerelyDECK!
Sophia Triad
Haven't I read this before? I honestly double checked my reviews to make sure that this was definitely a new book. Apparently, yes it is a new book.
Still it was entertaining.
But I think that my main problem was that I kept envisioning cocky/@sshole/sexual-harassment-specialist Preston Parker of Parker Hotels as Donald Trump and this was a mood-killer unfortunately. Sorry...

“I want you to know I’m recording every single word of this conversation for Human Resources, Mr. Parker.”
Olga therebelreader
This was a surprisingly enjoyable read. I liked the story because it was amazing feeling to read about two persons who didn't like each other and started to develop feelings as it progressed.

Preston is cold, ruthless, demanding, and extremely self-centered. Tara is his competent executive assistant. No doubt Preston will definitely have a hard time because this woman is indeed impressive.

The romance is really entertaining and hot, but the sex scenes seemed incredibly rushed and not fulfilling.
Tianna✸loves books✸
Desperate Hero...for an executive assistant.
No assistant stays for long. The same reasons, you know, boss from hell. Preston is the biggest asshole and ruthless boss.

Desperate heroine...for money. She and her friend STEALS. Her degrees are of no use to her because she can’t get a job.

So Preston is having another problem other than his EAs quitting. And that is that someone is stealing free breakfast from one of his hotels. (view spoiler) ...more
Julia
But... but.... they never even said the three most important words to each other! Where were the "I love you's"?!?!? Thats kind of important is it not?

I think thats my problem with this author in general. She writes great chemistry, lust filled books but can never seem to figure out how to finish it with a declaration of love.

NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I love office themed romances and the taboo of boss/employee that this book had going for it. But, sadly, I think it just fell flat for me. I liked the h for what she was, but with both of the the mcs I feel like we didn't get to really know who they were and enough of their backgrounds to establish a connection with them. I also don't remember them ever sharing "ILYs" which goes to show what type of book this was. It was about the hate and the lust and didn't get much deep/>Overall
lucie
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every page of it!

Office romances are not on my list of favorite book tropes but I haven't enjoyed a romance book since The Hating Game so much.
Preston is an A+ asshole boss, his demands are unbearable and his assistants don't last on this position long. But then comes Tara. She hates her job and her boss but she needs the money. She does what's need to be done but she doesn't put up with Preston’s craps and doesnt have a problem to ignore her boss' calls or buy him his morning coffee in McDonald instead so
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Smutathon Book 3 - Author of Color

I'm on a roll for enemies to lovers / office romance and I picked this one because I heard it's quick to read and fluffy.

Two Weeks Notice is about an asshole hotel mogul, Preston Parker. He has a reputation being a ruthless business man who fires a lot of executive assistants. When he discovered a thief in one of his hotel chains, he met Tara Lauren. A broke newly graduate Law student who's caught eating free breakfast pretending to be a hotel guest.

I/>
Two ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
Quick. Funny. Steamy. Office romance!

If you’re looking for an enemies to lovers office romance that’s steamy and also funny, then you have found it with Two Weeks Notice. I really enjoyed this read. It was quick and kept me turning pages.
Carol
4 stars might be overly generous but with Whitney G. I just have to go with the enjoyment factor alone.
I really enjoy reading absolutely anything she writes. Simply adore and love this author.💘
This one was a little crazy, silly and not always totally believable but it was entertaining as sh*t. 🤗
It made me laugh and it seemed like the scripting and themes could have been taken directly from the pages of two movies - "Two Weeks Notice" with Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant, which the book is also aptly named and to a less
Corina
Two Weeks Notice combined two of my most favorite tropes, Enemies to Lovers, and Office Romances. As always the author did a fantastic job, and delivered an entertaining and sexy novel.

Fast and easy, Two Weeks Notice was an one sit read for me. It was the perfect book for in between the more intense fantasy novels that I’m reading right now. Throughout the years I’ve come to expect a certain book from Whitney G. and she certainly delivered.

Sexy and utterly entertaining, Two Weeks Notice had everything I love about the
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
I found this Whitney G. read quite enjoyable.

There were some timing issues that were a tad annoying. Long stretches of time that were just in the dark.

description

There was also some unbelievable aspects to the story line that left me thinking, "yeah, right." The employment contract between the two MCs, for example. While I'm sure there are people in the legal field out there who can tell me that the contract was 10
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5-4 'Fine print' Stars!

I am a huuuuuuge fan of office romances and you all know how much I love Whiney G's creations too. Two Weeks Notice was another sexy and entertaining read that I really enjoyed. I loved the chemistry between Tara and Preston, the sexual tension and the unexpected moments too!

Yes, I do wish the actual relationship part of the story was longer. And yes, I do wish the ending wasn't that rushed. I liked the ending, it was cute and happy but I wanted a little bit more. Besides
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
▪▪3.5 STARS▪▪

I absolutely love Whitney G., but this one didn’t WOW me. That makes me sad. 😢 Maybe it was my super high expectations, I don’t know. But this one was just okay.

Here’s the breakdown: Tara is on her last leg when we meet her. She needs a jobs ASAP and has resorted to breaking into her apartment, which she is close to being evicted from. And she eats meals at free buffets in upscale hotels. In waltzes the hotel’s CEO one morning, as she’s about to be detained for stealing. Instead of
Claire Robinson
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "You were my right hand, my confidant... my everything..." Stars!

Asshole Workaholic Billionaire + Intelligent (but) Desperate Woman x Snark & Sexual Tension by the boat load = This book!

I shouldn’t have hired her… I’d never been this attracted to a woman after a first encounter in my life…

I must admit, after seeing a lot of mediocre reviews for Two Weeks’ Notice I started it with a little trepidation. But I have to say I really enjoyed it, yes you do have to suspend reality when you read it, because to be fair there arebook!
 Rosebud
Preston Parker has been voted Mister New York for the eighth consecutive year, but that's to be expected as Preston owns over a hundred premier luxury hotels and other high end properties internationally. It's his world and all know it.

Tara Lauren has all the credentials required in the business world having graduated from college with degrees in Law, Accounting & Taxes, Public Relations, & Project Development. The only thing she lacks is a job though she's interviewed for more more positio
Snow
I'm a HUGE fan of Whitney G and will drop everything to read her new stuff...

LOL, anyways, here we go...

Like, I've said before, I love the type of trope Whitney G uses in her books, mainly being "enemies to lovers" set in the office romance background ...and this one isn't any different. I love the banter, the bickering, which is essential for this kind of trope to begin with and Ms G, always stays on track.

I also love her wits and humor, and even though, this particular read
Bookphenomena (Micky)
This was some addictive reading; a jerkathon from start to finish and yet I find myself pulled in, on board and really enjoying. This really was the perfect holiday read and I devoured it in a day.

Preston Parker, CEO of a top quality hotel chain had been through Executive Assistants one after another. I initially wondered if it felt similar to a Whitney book I read before. If it did, it soon took its own path and I was transfixed by the hiring and bossing of his new assistant, Tara.
Denisa
Sep 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giddy, romance, cute, fun, relaxing
Cute!

As usual with this author, the book was cute and fun, with interesting characters.
If you've read any of her other books, then this one is like the others. A fast, engaging read, but with nothing spectacular (I'm sorry, Whitney G fans).

This is the book you read on a lazy Sunday, lying in the sun and relaxing. It's worth reading, especially if you're looking for something sh
Aqsa
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

10 stars

Another Whitney. G classic! I have like, stars and hearts in my eyes right now. Im so in love with this book! IT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD.

I have missed her signature style of writing with that P&P outline aka enemies to friends to lovers, sassy, sexy characters and laugh-out-loud witty banter with a light but intriguing plot. It's the perfect package. And I love seeing her growth in writing too- it's improved and is even smoother and perfect than before.

I seriously loved
Heroesinbooks
4.5 Preston and Tara Stars

I devoured this sexy, funny, surprisingly emotional office romance read in one day. Once I started I couldn't put it down.

Preston Parker is the billionaire CEO of his luxury hotel chain. Tara Lauren is an intelligent, funny and quick witted girl who is down on her luck. This heroine is so resourceful and I loved her character. I was rooting for her from the start.

Preston is a challenging and demanding boss and gets through Executive Assistants like nobody'
Kathy West
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read.

Tara and Preston didn’t have your typical office romance.
Tara HATED Preston. He was a terrible boss. Overbearing and demanding. She had no life to herself.
What she didn’t know was that he secretly liked her and was trying to do his best to keep his distance.
What happens when Tara hands in her two week notice?
Will Preston be able to convince her to stay or will he lose her forever?

This was a good read. I read it in about a day. It was a light read and that was what I
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
4 stars

I needed a fast, enjoyable, funny read and got it with this one. It reminded me of an old movie with fast and sarcastic dialogue. I chuckled a lot in this one. Preston is a dirty thinker and talker. I couldn't put it down.
Emma
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked this one, it was enjoyable. I liked MCs, they have great chemistry and banter, Preston was a jerk, but I didn't mind because Tara didn't put up with him. The twist was a nice surprise. Their last fight was uncalled for and unbelievable and something I can't put my finger on was missing, maybe more feels and heart to heart moments between MCs, an epilogue with a satisfying closure. Anyway, the book was good and has everything required for an easy read!
Ali
Aug 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars.
This has to be one of the most ridiculous books ever.
I generally stay clear from "millionaire-boss" and "pretty assistant" stories. I thought this would be a bit different. Not sure what I actually expected.
Anyway, it was funny at times, so two stars, and a half, cause I like name "Preston" :)))

• Not So Nice Guy
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Hate Notes
  • The Naked Truth
  • His Banana (Objects of Attraction, #1)
  • A Nordic King (Nordic Royals, #3)
  • Her Cherry (Objects of Attraction, #2)
  • Bossy Nights
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Hold You Close
  • Arrogant Devil
  • Park Avenue Player
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books have been published in twelve languages.

Whenever she's not penning a new novel, you can find her blogging about self-publishing at The Indie Tea, drinking hot coffee, or traveling the world in sweater boots.

You can connect with Whitney on Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: @whitneyg.author
Fac
“I want you to sit on my face so I can eat your pussy until you come in my mouth, until the only thing you’re able to think about is how good my tongue feels when it’s sucking on your dripping wet clit. And the next time you get a break, you should invite me into your office so I can bend you over the desk and let your pussy feel just how hard my cock gets whenever I’m thinking about you.” 1 likes
“me and Ava” 0 likes