Start by marking “The Treasure Syndicate” as Want to Read:
The Treasure Syndicate

The Treasure Syndicate

When kaliyug resolved to enter Aryavatra, and encountered the last Pandav king a curse gave the world it's first 'Nidhi-Palak' or The Guardian of treasure Troves in the form of Lord Kuber's mortal son, Suta.

In time, the Guardian bloodline scattered all over the world.

Acharya Agnihotri is an astrologer. He searches for hidden treasures, to fulfill his destiny as a
Paperback, 1 edition (21 September 2019), 260 pages
Published September 21st 2019 by Vishwakarma Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Treasure Syndicate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Treasure Syndicate

Start your review of The Treasure Syndicate
Debleena Majumdar
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jatin Kuberkar is a really engaging storyteller. With his book, "The Treasure Syndicate," he has managed to give a Dan Brown meets Indian mythology feel. Treasure plots are really interesting to read, I feel, with the reader suspended in as much suspense as the treasure hunters, rooting for them and fearing for them, by turns.

But specially, in this book, the way Jatin has drawn out the characters of the chosen treasure hunters, specially the character of the intriguing Acharyaji, while bringing
Bhavya
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As Picasso once said, “Everything you can imagine is real.” Author fits this to the T by imagining a lot yet shaping them close to reality. The story is told sincerely and realistically befitting today's space generation.
Author created an excellent story intertwining dots like treasure hunting, oneirology and secret societies to form a pleasantly surprising and thoroughly indulging plot. Narration needs additional commendation as it seems as if the characters sprang to life. Thoroughly enjoyed
Nithya K
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fine balance of thrilling twists and fantastic storytelling.

The treasure syndicate is a modern treasure hunt undertaken by Acharyaji and his team. The author has a grip over the narrative and he doesn't let the reader get bored. You will chuckle at some places and bite your nails in some.
I loved the way the characters were drawn, each with character flaws and strengths. My takeaway from the book was: One must trust the intent fully; look beyond the obvious.

I'm sure there will be a sequel to
Jiten Upadhyay (Team ThinkerViews)
[Dettailed #BookReview at: https://thinkerviews.com/books/englis... ]

The perks of being a professional book reviewer include many things. One of the best of them is to getting exposed to new talents. Reading "The Treasure Indicate" by Jatin Kuberkar is one such interesting experience. The book is a good blend of a thriller with mythology.

The Plot:
The story revolves around many characters but the prominent 5 are
1) Acharya - the head of the team, the most intelligent, wise and mysterious among
Avishek Gupta
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have been always fascinated by stories of hidden treasure and excavation, you will enjoy "The Treasure Syndicate" by Jatin Kuberkar. This is a story of how people from different walk of life meet and form a syndicate which hunts down an age old treasure.
As pages unfold, you get to know about the challenges the group face, their internal conflict, and how they taste success in the end.
It is a gripping narrative with such lucid description that you can visualize the scenes before your
Arti
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story is a gripping thriller which became unputdownable as soon as I reached the page 50 and I read it in two sittings. The narration has suspense and is peppered with humour at times. And the twists and turns kept me at the edge of my seat. When the story started, I was a little confused as to where it is leading, but a few pages down I was hooked.
This book is a treasure hunt which includes excavations, the challenges, the fights and also the reasons why the treasure hunt is important. The
Vinay Leo
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
#2019 #YearInBooks Book 93

Complete review: https://wp.me/p2J8yh-3NK

When I was approached for a review for this book, I didn’t hesitate because I had read the author before, and the title and cover art were very interesting. To be frank, I didn’t check the blurb, which meant the story was a complete surprise to me. Sometimes that’s a good thing, and this was one of those times.

Loved:
- that it was engaging from start to finish
- the premise, which helped the first point a lot too
- the characters,
Pratibha Pandey
Every time I read thrillers that tie the present to the past, the science to mythology and stories from India's culturally rich heritage transcending centuries, I feel a different sense of pleasure and pride. This book gave me the same in abundance. The story hooks you from page one and made me wish I had a weekend to myself to read this much sooner than I did. It is narrated in a way that all stories and the layers of the mysterious Treasure Syndicate are revealed in a very timely manner to the ...more
Shantanu Sharma
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adventure! Mythology! Thrill!
The amazing book by Jatin Kuberkar is a beautiful combination of engaging storytelling and gripping narrative. Right from the word go, this novel takes you through a convoluted, yet wonderfully stitched plot that will keep you on the edge. The characters are extremely relatable in their turmoils and journeys and I could feel myself running around with them throughout the novel.
Definitely one of the best novels I have read this season! Kudos to Jatin!!
Sreedhar Talamudipi
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Treasure hunting, though an interesting subject to many, is a walk on blade's edge for any author. One has to balance narration with extreme care, not to overdo the adventure part (turns real bad real soon) and to keep readers engrossed in the plot and surprise them while they keep guessing what comes next. Author did a cent % justice to his Syndicate. Author has really mastered in character selection and plot unfolding techniques. Waiting for more from this author!!
N.J. Kulkarni
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Those who like stories about hunting for treasure, particularly a story related to Indian mythology, will like this book. The story is a smooth read with a twist at the end. The author is a good storyteller with a vivid imagination.
Kavita Jhala
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Why I enjoyed reading this book? All these dominated this book by Jatin Kuberkar.

- Simple language
- Engagement is maintained
- Mixing adventure with mythology makes it interesting
- Touching upon the Dark Arts without giving horrid details
- Who doesn't want a treasure? ;-)
Yash Kulshrestha
Dec 06, 2019
Jatin Kuberkar
Oct 07, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hemangi Patgiri
Dec 02, 2019

• The Speaking Stone
  • The Sinners
  • You Beneath Your Skin
  • Who Killed the Murderer?
  • The Third Eye And Other Tales
  • A Sweet Deal
  • The Muse
  • Bittersweet
  • Agniputr-When Agni First Spoke
  • In This Life Or The Next
  • Watch Your Back ! - Simple Tips To Prevent Back Pain
  • Just The Way You Are (Soulmates, #1)
  • The Hawa Mahal Murders
  • City of Screams
  • The End of Your Life Book Club
  • The Rozabal Line
  • Hazel
  • A Violet Fire (Vampires in Avignon, #1)