Start by marking “Christmas Fiction Off the Beaten Path” as Want to Read:
Christmas Fiction Off the Beaten Path

Christmas Fiction Off the Beaten Path

Not your Granny's Christmas stories ...

Step off the beaten path and enjoy six stories that look beyond the expected, the traditional, the tried-and-true.

Inspired by the song, Mary Did You Know? -- a mother's memories of events leading up to and following that one holy night. MARY, DID YOU KNOW?

A young woman seeking her own identity searc
Published October 1st 2019 by Mt. Zion Ridge Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Fiction Off the Beaten Path, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Fiction Off the Beaten Path

Start your review of Christmas Fiction Off the Beaten Path
Laurie Lucking
Oct 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I won't give a star rating since I'm one of the authors, but I absolutely loved the variety of stories and quality of writing in this anthology! You can find my thoughts on each individual story here: http://www.landsuncharted.com/2019/10....
Jenny Knipfer
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book contains a wonderful collection of truly unique stories with the real reason for the season at the heart. From mystery to fantasy and everything in-between you’ll read short stories to stir a Christmas spirit in you.

Rose From the Ashes was my favorite in this anthology. I kept scrolling though my Kindle pages as quickly as I could to find out what happened next. Rae, a young lady who works as a librarian in the local public library, tries to find out the truth about what happened to h
Michelle
Christmas Fiction Off The Beaten Path is an anthology featuring six different authors, each with a unique writing style. This is a great book to begin the Christmas season or any time.

I love the cover, don’t you? I wanted to read these inspiring stories as I get ready for Christmas. There are 3 contemporary stories, 1 Bible-era story, 1 fantasy story, and 1 Christian steampunk story.

Mary, Did You Know (author Patricia Meredith) is a story asking if Mary knew her son would
Patricia Meredith
Oct 19, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy
Janice
Lori Byrd
Calvin
Nov 16, 2019
Michelle has been a book addict since picking up 'The Cat in the Hat'.

She started writing her own stories in junior high, when TV shows didn't turn out like she thought they should. Her first rejection letter came the summer after high school graduation, her first published story was in connection with fan fiction, and her first sale was in the Writers of the Future anthology.

With a BA in theate