Start by marking “Three For All (Comes In Threes, #3)” as Want to Read:
Three For All (Comes In Threes, #3)

Three For All

(Comes in Threes #3)

Geoff Robinson has no reason to feel insecure in his marriage to Patrick Walsh, even with Patrick’s polyamorous past and Geoff’s own inexperience. When Geoff starts fantasizing about bringing a woman into their bed, he has to admit that he’s trying to appease his own curiosity, and not Patrick’s. Threesomes are exciting, and surely one night of fun won’t cause any ...more
Published November 11th 2019 by Cecaelia Press

To ask other readers questions about Three For All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three For All

Start your review of Three For All (Comes In Threes, #3)
Kimberly
Reviewed for Wit and Sin

You’re not going to need to turn the heater on this winter because Three For All is hot as hell. Elia Winters’s third Comes in Threes story is a deliciously dirty polyam romance with a core of emotional honesty that makes it stand out.

Geoff and Patrick have been married almost seven years and their love and marriage is as solid as can be. They don’t talk much about Patrick’s polyamorous past anymore and Geoff has no doubt that Patrick is completely faithful. That
Leigh Kramer
If Elia Winters is capable of writing something that isn't scorchingly hot, I don't want to know about it. I loved these three characters and the way they explored polyamory. I especially loved how it ended!
Isabeau Delaunay
So amazing!! What a fantastically realistic and sexy take on a loving married couple, Geoff and Patrick, and recent PhD grad Lori all falling for each other. My expectations were high, but this book surpassed them - it isn’t all that often an erotica can be hot as hell and still hit you so hard in the feels you happy-cry on behalf of the characters.

Folks may remember Lori from the first book in this series, Three-Way Split. She was the woman studying polyamory and offering discussion groups on
Shelley
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three For All is the third book in the Comes in Threes series. It can be read as a stand-alone but also has characters from previous books in this book.

Lori just finished her PhD with her dissertation on polyamorous relationships. She is teaching at the university where Geoff works as a professor.

Geoff and Patrick are married. Patrick was Geoff's first real love. Patrick was previously involved in polyamorous relationships but was happy to give that up for Geoff. He is a musician. They have been
Donna
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not sure

I enjoyed this story. Some parts more than others. I liked the relationship between Lori and the guys and their journey. I just wanted more threesome action. Seemed there was more one on one time with Patrick and Geoff without Lori. At times Lori was dominant toward Patrick, but it didn’t really seem to fit her personality. Since this is a menage story, I wanted more with all three. There was a legitimate plot and realistic issue. I will probably go back and read Hannah’s story.
Jacqueline
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Delightful

I really enjoyed this book! It felt like such a raw and authentic story. I found the way the dynamic developed between Griff, Lori, and Patrick to be really fascinating and wonderful. However every time I saw Patrick’s name I kept picturing Patrick Brewer from Schitts Creek lol
dave mccready
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A surging delightful story for all sexes

Elia Winters; such an interesting story teller. She combines literate intersexual suspense that melts into wonderful orgasmic Heights. At times you may feel that you are there.
Angela Howell
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story.

The intimate scenes were so hot. The story line was okay. I had to keep reading it to see how it ended.
Abby
M/M/F where married M/M couple opens up relationship to form closed triad with F. Lovely, though I feel like I missed a lot of the character-building of Lori from prior books?
Jen
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good!

I really enjoyed the down to earth banter the three main characters exhibited. Just felt the sex scenes could have gone one step further (personal preference).
Emily
Kris
Jan 23, 2020
Jessica
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sold! No Limits: (Virtual Fantasy, Book 03)
  • Scrooge McFuck (Some Girls Do It, #2)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Cards of Love: Justice
  • The Christmas Toy - A Holiday Reverse Harem Romance
  • Overdue for Love (Long Valley, #3.5)
  • Wagering On Wendy (Playing For Love, #4)
  • Forbidden Kiss (Carson Cove Scandals, #1)
  • Elite (Elite Doms of Washington #1)
  • Due South (The Compass #5)
  • Play with Me
  • Baumgartner Generations: Janie (Baumgartners, #6)
  • Baumgartner Generations: Henry (Baumgartners, #7)
  • Magic Runs Deep
  • Maintenance Week (Valley of Surrender, #1)
  • Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact, #1)
  • One Bed for Christmas (Baldwin Village, #0.5)
  • The Naughty List
Elia Winters is a fat, tattooed, polyamorous bisexual who loves petting cats and fighting the patriarchy. She holds a Master’s degree in English Literature and teaches at a small rural high school, where she also runs the drama club. In her spare time, she is equally likely to be found playing tabletop games, kneading bread, cross-stitching, or binge-watching Marie Kondo. A sex educator and ...more

Comes in Threes (3 books)
  • Three-Way Split (Comes in Threes, #1)
  • Just Past Two (Comes in Threes, #2)