Start by marking “Night's Kiss” as Want to Read:
Night's Kiss

Night's Kiss

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
As a human who hunts vampires, I risk death each night I take to the streets. Bloodsuckers are stupidly fast. I have only my wits, my practice, and my weapons.

Oh yeah, and my rage.

Vampires killed my parents before my eyes when I was young. My revenge? I'll destroy every last one of the evil bastards, starting with their king.

But only one
Expected publication: November 18th 2019 by Entangled: Amara

To ask other readers questions about Night's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night's Kiss

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Night's Kiss
Beth
I received this ARC copy of Night's Kiss from Entangled Publishing, LLC - Entangled: Amara. This is my honest and voluntary review. Night's Kiss is set for publication Nov 18, 2019.
Nina Sophie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love! You just have to love all the characters with their quirkynes and sense of humor. I love that Kat isn't a woman that gets easily blown away by a charming simile and that she doesn't throw away every she believes in for a crush. When she does it's a conscious decision. And Ryker is so cute. I love how he understands her and supports her and loves her strength and vampire fighting abilities.
I would definitely recommend this book and can't wait for more.
I received an early
Leah Hines
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the story but I wish I had read the previous one because I feel like I missed out on a lot of world building. I loved Ryker and the search for Elias was full of mystery and action. Kat is a complicated character and I waffled between feeling sympathy and hope for her and dislike at her rigidity. The romance is slow building and the suspense of the plot is fast paced. It makes for an enjoyable read.
Susan Underbrink
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This reads as if it is part of a series, but can be read as a stand alone. The story is self contained with hints of another story. Kat seemed quite obsessed and close minded, but I liked Ryker. Found the story to be intriguing. A little mystery, romance. I rate it 3.5 stars.
Annarella
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's the first book I read in this series and hope it won't be the last.
It's a gripping and entertaining novel that kept me hooked till the end.
I rooted for the well thought characters and loved the world building.
I'd be happy to read other books by this author.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
Sonja
Candace Havens
Nov 12, 2019
Emily
Oct 31, 2019
I write steamy paranormal romances and wickedly fun romantic adventures, stories that crackle with action and love. Challenging, smart alpha men—and women not afraid of a challenge. Oh, do the sparks fly when he meets THE woman guaranteed to infuriate and inflame him most.

In real life I'm a USA Today bestselling author, a spouse and mother, a flutist, a computer geek, and a binge-TV-wa