Start by marking “Night's Kiss” as Want to Read:
Night's Kiss

Night's Kiss

As a human who hunts vampires, I risk death each night I take to the streets. Bloodsuckers are stupidly fast. I have only my wits, my practice, and my weapons.

Oh yeah, and my rage.

Vampires killed my parents before my eyes when I was young. My revenge? I'll destroy every last one of the evil bastards, starting with their king.

But only one
Expected publication: November 18th 2019 by Entangled: Amara

To ask other readers questions about Night's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night's Kiss

Start your review of Night's Kiss
Eva Millien
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kat is a human who hunts vampires, risking death with only her wits, practice, her weapons and her rage in her quest to avenge her parents by destroying every last one of the evil bloodsuckers – starting with their king. Ryker is gorgeous enough to the be the vamp king himself but the devilish arch to his back eyebrow, white unfangy grin and the rocking daytime are good clues that he’s human. He’s the only man that can help Kat locate the king, so she forms an uneasy alliance with him only for t ...more
Beth
I received this ARC copy of Night's Kiss from Entangled Publishing, LLC - Entangled: Amara. This is my honest and voluntary review. Night's Kiss is set for publication Nov 18, 2019.
Sonja
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I just could not get into this book no matter how hard I tried. When I first started it, I was so confused that I swore I must have been wrong when I read this was a stand alone. So much so I actually went back to check, and yup, it says so. Obviously I haven't read the first book, so I don't know if it would have helped or not, but I really feel like this starts off with us being dropped into a world that we should already know about. But I figured I'd piece it all together as I went on. Which ...more
Linda Walters
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW, wow, wow! What a great story; a new favorite. It was so good I hardly know where to start. But I will try.
Before I even get into the main characters I just have to say that the world building was SO good.
Kat, man I loved that fierce little warrior. She was going to slash her way through as many vampires as she could. Yes, she knew that it could end up getting her killed but she had some scores to settle. The emotions just pulsed through her and erupted into everything around her. Well, w
Brigitte
Nov 16, 2019 rated it liked it
The take on this vampire lore is quite different, and somewhat a little farfetched.

Kat isn't one of the most endearing characters. She is narrow minded, and her discrimination towards the vampires is very tunnelled. Understandably so, since she witnessed the vile acts against her family when she was a child. Up to a point, her loss explains her attitude, but to tarnish the whole race is a little hard to swallow. She acts as this brave, face it all heroine, but this backfires as she c
Jeanne Mead
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kat is on a mission and it leads her to Meier's Corners, where fate likes to smack the newest residents with an alternate reality jolt.
Ryker "appears" to help her with a gang of rogues and things get interesting.
This is a novel with females who can kick keister and defend what is theirs along with their mates.
Can cause the urge to pace while reading and give a new admiration for various forms of weaponry!
Very intense and edge of the seat action that will wield many twists
Nina Sophie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love! You just have to love all the characters with their quirkynes and sense of humor. I love that Kat isn't a woman that gets easily blown away by a charming simile and that she doesn't throw away every she believes in for a crush. When she does it's a conscious decision. And Ryker is so cute. I love how he understands her and supports her and loves her strength and vampire fighting abilities.
I would definitely recommend this book and can't wait for more.
I received an early
Leah Hines
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the story but I wish I had read the previous one because I feel like I missed out on a lot of world building. I loved Ryker and the search for Elias was full of mystery and action. Kat is a complicated character and I waffled between feeling sympathy and hope for her and dislike at her rigidity. The romance is slow building and the suspense of the plot is fast paced. It makes for an enjoyable read.
Susan Underbrink
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
A big thank you to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This reads as if it is part of a series, but can be read as a stand alone. The story is self contained with hints of another story. Kat seemed quite obsessed and close minded, but I liked Ryker. Found the story to be intriguing. A little mystery, romance. I rate it 3.5 stars.
Annarella
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's the first book I read in this series and hope it won't be the last.
It's a gripping and entertaining novel that kept me hooked till the end.
I rooted for the well thought characters and loved the world building.
I'd be happy to read other books by this author.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
Candace Havens
Nov 12, 2019
Gregg
Nov 15, 2019
Jean H
Nov 16, 2019
Erin Haggerty
Nov 17, 2019 rated it liked it
While this book was very tropey vampire and vampire hunter its unique take on the vampire empire is interesting and will pull you in and keep you reading. I overall was super impressed with this book but didn't feel like it was a bad Read. The chemistry between characters was nice and enjoyable bu tI felt like parts of the story read awkward and cringy.
Caro
Chinwendu
Nov 16, 2019
Emily
Oct 31, 2019
I write steamy paranormal romances and wickedly fun romantic adventures, stories that crackle with action and love. Challenging, smart alpha men—and women not afraid of a challenge. Oh, do the sparks fly when he meets THE woman guaranteed to infuriate and inflame him most.

In real life I'm a USA Today bestselling author, a spouse and mother, a flutist, a computer geek, and a binge-TV-wa