Start by marking “Draekon Warrior (Rebel Force, #1)” as Want to Read:
Draekon Warrior (Rebel Force, #1)

Draekon Warrior

(Rebel Force #1)

Captured in space. Imprisoned. Sold to the highest bidder.
But my biggest problem is this bossy, aggravating, impossible, alien who’s supposed to rescue me.

The bossy alien I kissed.

That might have been a mistake.

Kadir is dangerous. I’ve seen him fight, and his body is littered with scars. He’s a soldier. A warrior. And when he loses control, he turns into a b
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 255 pages
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Draekon Warrior, please sign up.
Tara Crescent It's not yet released, but when it comes out (sometime in November) it'll be available on Amazon.

Start your review of Draekon Warrior (Rebel Force, #1)
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Katir and Alice’s story is packed with action and a huge dose of humour. It’s also got it’s emotional moments & I have a bit of a soft spot for this gruff dragon. Can’t wait for the next book in this series.

I received an arc of this book.
Rose Howse
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to this new series about the original DRAEKONS. Kadir is known as number two or Second of the Draekons that were developed in a lab. He was experimented on and tortured by the scientistws, then made to go out and rescue two human females. Alice is one of the females he had to rescue and the adventure begins as soon as he finds her. Alice has been kept by the Zorahn for 7 months, experimented on and tortured daily. When Kadir finds Alice, she was to be sold, but becaus ...more
Kathi
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of the Rebel Force Faction – Loved it!!

Half the women taken from Earth crash-landed on a prison planet (the prior Draekon books). The other half were sold to scientists and experimented on. Alice has just marked her two hundred and sixth day as a captive. She fights every step of the way, even though it means brutal retaliation.

Kadir is woken from a thousand-year sleep. His label is “Second” as he is one of six who were the original Draekons. They do not need to meet their mat
Lisa Pate
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book of an Advanced Reading Copy, now that I have finished reading it I would like to give an honest review of what I read.

On my goodness this book had me glued. If you have not read any of the books from the Draekon series that is okay this book has enough information about the past to get you caught up to speed just enough. This new series is something else indeed. It introduces you to Second who has given himself the name of Kidar. He is one of six of the first original Draek
Badh
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a spinoff from Lee Savino and Lili Zander's Draekon world. Only now, instead of being on the prison planet, we are out in the galaxy at large. We're still dealing with the bad, evil scientists, and aliens who want to hurt the Draekon and human women.

Alice is a human who was supposed to go to the Zorahn homeworld, but she and the 9 other women on the ship she was on got sidetracked, and the women were all sold. She and another woman were sold to scientists who experimented on them and to
Jan
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alice and her fellow travelers haven been missing for 7 months. They thought that they would be going to a place that would cure disease. But they were wrong. They have been sold and are used for experiments. When she and her friend Tanya are sold, they have no idea what will happen. Kadir has been awoken to rescue the humans. He and his brethren will search for the 10 women. When he finds Alice, he sees a fighter. But she stirs something in him that he did not realize could happen.

I love the f
Jessica
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Draekon Warrior is the first book in the Rebel Force series, connected to the Dragons in Exile world. Alice has been tortured and sold, and just as she’s left to die, Kadir comes to rescue her. But Alice is no damsel in distress and she’s not afraid of Kadir. When danger comes, will Kadir keep Alice safe and his heart intact?

Oh wow, what a way to start this new series off with a bang! Alice and Kadir are such warriors, both in their own right, and I absolutely loved their fight and their passio
Gladys
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved every second of this amazing read. I thought that there was something truly special between Alice and Kadir. I found it so easy to feel for both of these incredibly strong but wounded characters. My heart ached for Alice. From the loss she had suffered in the past, to the horrible conditions and treatment she survived, her life had a lot of tragedy in it. In spite of all this, this woman was fierce, spunky and amazingly resolute. Kadir had his own heavy emotional baggage from simply bein ...more
B. Koe
Phenomenal Sci-fi ROMANCE!
“Never A Dull Moment In This Amazing Romance” should be the sub-title for every novel written by the writing team of Zander and Savino! If their newest collaboration, DRAEKON WARRIOR, is any indication this writing team knows how to give their readers the very best all the feels and hours of wonderful entertainment! Their easy-to-read writing is so descriptive, readers can see the settings, feel the emotions, and fall in love with spectacular characters who are r
Allie Angi
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: PNR dragon shifters
I could not put it down! If you love Alpha make dragon shifters who are powerful, obsessive, and relentless in protecting their mate, you will love this book. First, a dragon shifter who has named himself Kadir, has been awoken atlfter a one thousand years to help in a special mission. As part of this mission he must see Alice, a human, to safety from forced captivity. Though not instant, they feel an attraction for each other but each attribute it to a normal physical reaction. If they ONLY kne ...more
JodyL
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These are the first draekons, they were created in a lab

Well, I was expecting a menage story like the previous books, but I was wrong. It was a straight m/f story but i still enjoyed reading it.
This book introduces us to the original, created in a lab, draekon. There are 6 of them. This book is about Kadir who was named Second by the scientists.
He is sent to rescue a couple of human women. One of them is Alice. She was an ER doctor on Earth. The scientists have been experimenti
Sydney M Neblett
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They found each other in a whole new world

This new faction of Draekons is phenomenal! I love the strong silent alien who has suffered so much and yet still manages to hold onto his inner softness. I really like that the five of them have such an unbreakable bond, I can’t wait to see what happens with the other four. The authors couldn’t have found a better mate for Kadir then Alice. She’s strong, sassy and best of all she stands up against everyone for her man. This book is one that I know I wi
Rhonda Hicks
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when this came out! I've followed the Draekon stories from the very beginning and now, finally, we get to read the stories about the original six Draekon's that were created. How exciting! The story between Second, aka Kadir, and Alice is exciting, exhilarating, and heartwarming … not to mention hot as dragon fire. If you've been following along like the rest of us, then you won't be disappointed in the least. If not, THIS, this right here, is a great place to start. Congratula ...more
Just G
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebels rule

The super Draekons have been awakened, and they... Oh heck, I can't tell you or I'll ruin the story! If you have read the Draekon saga you will love this new twist. A new villain, new dragon shifters, and new humans to rescue and love. If you have not read the Draekon series before, this is a good introduction to their world. Be warned, you will no doubt want to go back to the first book and read them all while you wait for the next book to be available. Lili and Lee are a great
Leanne Bryson
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is quite possibly my favorite Draekon book! I loved, loved, loved Kadir and Alice. They were so well written, compelling, and super hot together. His intensity and her compassion and loyalty to him were intense. The book moved quickly, was a page turner, and really set up the entire series well. Lili Zander and Lee Savino have another great series on their hands and I cant wait for the rest of the series. Can I say loved it one more time!
Received an ARC and this is my honest review.
Margaret Corcoran
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kadir is hurt sweet and old. Alice is a strong sassy survivor. I loved this story and I am delighted that there is a new Dreakon series. I loved the interaction between all the characters. The descriptions of the different planets are real and vivid. There are plenty of hot spicy sexy scenes. I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book and I very highly recommend it. There are plenty of different elements to hold the readers interest. A very enjoyable and interesting read.
Stacey Escalera blog
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alice and Kadir was a true experience too read.
Both of these MC were unique in there own way that what made them work in my opinion. This book was well written in the delivery of how these two were introduced in the story.
This book has a way to make u want to root for Alice and Kadir.
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good story content.
I voluntarily read an advance reader copy and my opinion are my own..
Carol L
Nov 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Alice & Kadir

I'm new to this series and writer. I enjoyed the story about Alice. Her determination and inner strength makes her a heroin that's easy to root for. But her falling for Kadir as fast as she does distracts from that image. True Kadir grows on you with time but not immediately. I found myself losing interest in the storyline after a while. It just became more of a whelm balm thank you ma'am.
Lisa Roberts
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly this was outstanding and so exciting I couldn't get enough I devored every word. I loved loved Kadir and Alice they were so full of life, passion and humor, bossiness and let's not forget stubborn and fierce. It was so descriptive you can feel and see it all and so cool it gives you goosebumps. The writing is fantastic with characters that I adore and love and I'm so looking forward to the next one YAY!!!!!
Kate
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited to be reading about another group of Draekons in this wonderful world! The characters in this story are strong, determined and there is a wonderful sense of humour going all the way through this story that adds another delight! I can hardly wait to read about Third to Sixth and how they will defeat their enemy!
ValerieC
I would recommend reading the Dragons in Exile series first. This is a spin off that has a lot of characters from that series in it.

I liked this. It had a lot of action. Unlike the first series, it doesn't have menagerie relationships (which I liked in those books), but these are a different sort of Draekon.
Noralynn Goold
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely. Could. Not. Put. This. Book. Down!!!

Gripping action and sexual tension through this book. Amazing, strong, intelligent characters with sassy humor and banter that lightens the intense storyline. Love the fact that Rebel Force continues with favorite characters from the Draekon series.
Tammy
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start to this series. Kadir was developed in a lab and they did unspeakable things to him. He is sent to rescue two human females. Alice as been through a lot being held captive by the Zorahn. Kadir will do what he must to protect Alice and soon sparks are flying between them. Great drama, steamy chemistry and amazing characters with lots of layers. An entertaining sci-fi read.
Gaynor Jones
Yes, Please!

What a couple of fantastic characters! Kadir and Alice just spark up the pages with their chemistry, heat and passion! Alice is strong, sassy and a fghter and Kadir has soft spots on the inside and is a warrior on the outside.
This story is packed with action, lust and love! More please!
Donna
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow - I have loved all of the Draekon books so far but this one slayed me!
Both Alice and Kadir dug their way into my heart so quickly it left me breathless!!!
This is a power house of a read to start the new series!
DON'T MISS IT!

Shirley Linn
love the Draekons

This is another steamy read with endearing characters and an intriguing storyline. I love the Draekons and I am happy that this is the first book in this series because that means that there will be more books to read about them. I can't wait to read the next book.
Shirley Klohr-Ricci
The change of time

Incredible hot emotional adventure with a dragon and human with nothing in common but the spark of right and wrong and a love that turns into forever,extremely sexy and unforgettable can't wait for the next book!Thanks enjoyed was so worth the wait!💖💖
Olya Dimitrova
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say i like the spin- off from the main series more

I liked the strong and sensible heroine and i loved the Second aka Kadir. Good couple and nicely done adventures. Can not wait for all of series.
Dee Dee
Loved it!

Oh my gosh what rush! So much action and mystery and just the right amount of .... um you know😉. Hot, steamy alien lovin! I can't wait to read the next one! I really really loved this spin off.
Carmen
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intense

How does a dragon shifter deal with racism? Always on the outside, never feeling like he belongs of course. Then a rescue mission drops his mate into his life and she finds love while they both find accept. Loved it.

• Dead Man's Hand (Vegas Underground #7)
  • Ransomed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #4)
  • Claimed By The Zandian (Zandian Brides, #6)
  • Bound and Betrayed (Savage Warriors, #3)
  • Centurion (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone, #3)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Her Vampire Master (Midnight Doms #1)
  • Broken And Beautiful (Savage Warriors, #5)
  • Callie's Catastrophe (Icehome, #9)
  • Pythen Blessing (Galactic Order, #6)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • Condemned and Consumed (Savage Warriors, #4)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • Fractured Souls (Darkstar Mercenaries, #3)
  • Captured and Claimed (Savage Warriors, #1)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • Seized (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #2)
  • Forbidden (Centauri Captives, #5)
Sign up for a free book at www.leesavino.com!

Join the Goddess Group on Facebook for tons of fun stuff: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeeSa...

Rebel Force (2 books)
  • Draekon Conquerer (Rebel Force, #2)