Start by marking “Look at Me Now” as Want to Read:
Look at Me Now

Look at Me Now

Published November 5th 2019 by Boldwood Books

To ask other readers questions about Look at Me Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Look at Me Now

Start your review of Look at Me Now
Jypsy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you @NetGalley and Boldwood Books for an advanced copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Look At Me Now
By: Simone Goodman
@simonegoodman

*REVIEW* 💖💖💖💖
I have always been a fan of chick lit and romcom books and movies. Look At Me Now is perfection for these genres. It has everything I want for a great read! Gracie, the heroine, is on a downward spiral leading to unemployment because her cooking show is dying. In addition, her relationship with her boyfrien
Ashleigh
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Look At Me now is a fun, light, cute,quick chick lit read. I laughed, it was cheezy and I definitely connected with the main characters realness to the situations she was going through.

We begin by meeting Gracie, unsure of her relationship and her current job. Gracie actually ends up getting a promotion for a new television show with her best friend, although a little unsure of the shows new twist she decides to embrace it. However her life at home couldn't be worse. Gracie ultimately decides t
Amanda
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If there's one thing that this Ginger Book Geek likes, it's discovering new authors. Simone Goodman is definitely a new author for me but she is an author to watch because she is set to go far. I read the synopsis for 'Look At Me Now' and it certainly sounded like the kind of read I needed- a light hearted, funny, rom com type of read. Well 'Look At Me Now' was all that and so much more. I thoroughly enjoyed reading 'Look At Me Now' but more about that in a bit.
I couldn't help but take to
Sarah Waldron
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Boldwood Books and the author Simone Goodman for this advanced readers copy in return for an honest review.

Description 🔖

Gracie is a small fry TV chef, working on a show that is quite honestly stale and unwatched. Along with her best friend Faith they pitch a saucier, racier TV show to the producers and are given the go ahead to film. Though things are looking up for Gracie in her career, her private life isn’t going well. Her relationship with her boyfriend i
Lisa
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: november-2019
Welcome to my stop on the blog tour for Look At Me Now! a fun romantic comedy by Simone Goodman. Thank you Boldwood Books for including me and for a copy of the book for an honest review.
Look At Me Now! follows Gracie, a small time celebrity chef on a local television channel. When her station is bought by an American company, she must fight to keep her show. Her best friend Faith, acting as her agent, suggests they update the show by making it a show that includes them both, with plenty o
Jane Hunt
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

Definitely a story for lovers of celebrity and reality TV.

'Look at me Now', follows Gracie's exploits as a celebrity chef on day time television, new owners and a tired show mean either change or unemployment. Gracie and Faith come up with a topical slant to make the show a twenty-first-century hit. What happens next pushes Gracie, who is a typical rom-com heroine, likeable and naive, well out of her comfort zone. Can she do it? Well, you'll have to read it and see.

There is g
Els
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
What do you do when your job seems to be on the line? What do you do when they ask a tv cook to spice up the program (and I don’t mean just with chilli or black pepper 😉 ) What do you do when it’s not really you? You have two choices : you either go for it and might actually like it or you decline and find yourself jobless.

But Grace has also other fish to fry (pun intented LOL). What do you do when your relationship is a sinking ship? Do you jump or do you try to keep it afloat?
Bettina Hunt
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
A solid romantic comedy which follows the ups and downs of TV star Grace as she navigates work, friendships and love. It's packed full of characters and leaves you guessing until the very end whether there will be a happy ending.
Bookworm
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
‘Look At Me Now’ does exactly what it says on the tin: A sassy, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy! I enjoyed reading this and definitely had some LOL moments! If you haven’t already yet, then this novel is an absolute gem of a read!
Loves
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very funny at times ,easy to read romantic comedy following the ups and downs of Gracie's career , love life and friendships. With some larger than life characters . It keeps you guessing until the end of the book if she will get her happy ending or not.
Rebecca Pettiford
Oct 05, 2019
Kathy
is currently reading it
Nov 06, 2019

• Starlight Over Bluebell Castle (Bluebell Castle #3)
  • Wishes Under a Starlit Sky
  • The Vanished Bride (Brontë Sisters Mystery #1)
  • Notting Hill in the Snow
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Snowflakes at Mistletoe Cottage
  • Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm: A cosy and uplifting Christmas romance
  • We Met in December
  • The Secrets He Kept: A suspenseful, gripping psychological thriller with a nail-biting ending
  • The Other Daughter
  • The Rector's Daughter: A stunning saga with a sweeping sense of place for fans of Dilly Court and Rosie Goodwin
  • Keeper of Secrets
  • Break the Silence (Detectives Kane and Alton, #7)
  • The Child of Auschwitz
  • Sea Holly and Mistletoe Kisses (A Little Hotel in Cornwall Book 3)
  • From Inside The House (D.I. Graves, #2)
  • Love Lives Here: A Story of Thriving in a Transgender Family
  • A Christmas Wish and a Cranberry Kiss at the Cosy Kettle (Cosy Kettle, #3)