Start by marking “White Knight (Blackwood Pack #8)” as Want to Read:
White Knight (Blackwood Pack #8)

White Knight

(Blackwood Pack #8)

The Blackwood Pack saga continues…
This is part of an on-going series by Amazon International Bestselling Author, Mary Rundle – catching up on previous titles is advised. Readers of the past books will enjoy meeting old friends once more as the pack does what it does best caring for one another and helping shifters everywhere.

Hunter always expected to be the next Alpha
Published October 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about White Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Knight

Start your review of White Knight (Blackwood Pack #8)
Debbie
I am enjoying these books, I have no idea where the overall plotline is going, but its kinda fun watching the Blackwood Pack fall like dominos! And waiting to see which really obscure paranormal creature pops up next!
Dottie Mae
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
White Knight (Blackwood Pack Book 8)

Once again, Mary Rundle have taken her Blackwood Pack Series to an even greater level of excitement, intrigue and extraordinary family dynamics. This book is definitely a five star and more in rating. I have drawn out my reading process so not to end such a good book. I recommend all of Mary Rundle books, you will not be disappointed. I am waiting anxiously for the next installment.
Rosie
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NOT ENOUGH 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This series is one of the best I've ever read. And believe me, I've been reading a very long time. This author has a writing gift. This book, like all the rest in her series, are easy reads, they just flow. Story lines are awesome, especially the gifts they get. Characters are perfect, and again, everything she writes is soooooooo good. I can't out the books down until I'm finished and then I can't wait for the next one. Thank you for such an amazing series!!!!
Ute Reichmann
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, wow. What a great book. As Kieran would say: 'The bestest book'. But all your books are the 'bestest' for me. I really loved White Knight. There have been so many twists and turns, it's awesome. And every time, there are new powers for the MCs, which leave me speechless. I like it, that Hunter is now part of the Blackwood Pack, and I hope his brothers will stay too. I want them part of the Pack too. Quin is too cute. I loved the way, Hunter changed for the better, when he claimed his mate. T ...more
Celine
Amazing story

I love this series by Mary Rundle. And this book is a great addition to the rest of them.

I really love where the main storyline is taking us. And I am not sure if I want to get to the end yet.

I really enjoyed discovering all these new faces and especially Hunter.

I really loved this man and I enjoyed his interactions with the rest of the pack and his brother. It shows how complicated family can be but how amazing as well.

I loved Fio

(12) MC Love Connection: 4 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Denise GremoryKohta
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow so intense!!!

This one has the most shocking events yet. I’m so happy for Fionn. I was back and forth with Hunter until things became clearer. Now I’m super impressed. Loved how real the author makes her characters’ emotions, especially what she did with Jackson in this book. Poor Carson. We need more like yesterday please lol. Seriously, I’ve been addicted to this series since Dire Warning and it just keeps getting better.
Cari
First...I love this series and Mary Rundle. But...the last couple of books have taken FOREVER for the 2MCs to even meet, not to mention get together. It was after 40% in this one. After they finally did meet in person, this book picked up and I loved it. There are many moving characters/storylines to keep up with so don't miss a book or you'll be lost.
John-Torleif  Harris
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything that I wanted it to be

It was absolutely delightful to see Fionn heal from the neglect and abuse that his father caused as he came to accept and welcome Hunter as his mate. This book brought so much hope (pun intended) to the Blackwood Pack and I can't wait to see where we go from here - hopefully Carson will be next...
Cookie
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this Series

Mary Rundle's Blackwood Pack is a delightful series about a family wolf pack who find d their rights in either paranormals and when they do, they each receive special gift powers provided to them by the gods. I eagerly await the next story in the series. My thanks to this wonderful author....keep writing this series!!
Sheryl Howard
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Laser meltingly good

While this one is not my favorite of the series I still loved the book as a whole. I was absolutely thrilled to see the surprises in this one and catch up with all the brothers. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Shirley
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, love the Blackwood pack!!

Loved Hunter and was so glad Fionn found his mate, so that he could be loved and protected. I love the Blackwood pack and can't wait until the next book!!
Annie
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blackwood continues.

I love this series. I’ve been hooked from the very beginning. The characters steal your heart and make you want to know how their story will end. Team Blackwood!!!!
Samantha Foster
Loved it

Once again this author takes us on a fantastic adventure of love, action, drama, angst, laughs, family, and steamy scenes. She added more to over arcing storyline that we all love and I cant wait for the next.
Barbara Lampron
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!

What a fantastic book! I loved,loved,loved it. It had non stop action from beginning to end. You did a wonderful job Mary. Yes, I will buy the next one too (Just ask Lisa,lol).
M C
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The whole series is very enjoyable and engaging.

The background story with all the family, social and political conspiracies and mysteries is as engaging and interesting as each of the individual books. The plot keeps getting better.
Veronica hughes
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

The cousins are just there to visit and them be on their way but fate has other plans. Can't wait for Carson and all the other cousins stories. I know they will all have one ( hint hint)
Bethany
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Exactly what I wasn't expecting. But I loved it. It is just as amazing as all the others in the series.cant wait for the next one!
Jaimed
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great addition

I have enjoyed this series since the start. I love the world building and how well the author keeps all the information together. You need to read the books in order.
Shannon Vess
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
loving the journey

really loving the journey this series is taking me on so happy that i see no end coming very soon.
Robbin Ward
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book.
Becky
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this whole series. The stories keep getting better and better.
Karen
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome as always. I just love, love, love this series. Well written with ass kicking characters. I will be reading this book again.
roberta page
Oct 08, 2019
Cheryll Athorp
Nov 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Family Ties (The Family Novak #1)
  • Rowan and the Wolf
  • Taking Care of Business (The Necromancer's Smile #3)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4)
  • The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
  • Healing My Amor (Sulfur Springs #6)
  • Nothing Gained (The Chosen One #4)
  • Stand Out (Assassin's Claws #2)
  • Fraught (Alphabits #7)
  • Someone to Hold Me (The Gods Made Me Do It #6)
  • Pumpkin Cream Pie: Welcome to Morningwood Omegaverse Book Seven
  • Bishop: A True Lover's Story
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Hunter's Creek
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour #1)
  • Not That Angelic (Chosen #28)
  • Stick and Poke (Irons and Works, #5)
Hello, I'm Mary Rundle and I write MM paranormal erotic romances. The first book I ever wrote was Dire Warning in 2017 and, much to my delight, it became an Amazon Best Seller. Readers loved it and I was on my way to chronicling the Blackwood Pack, seven brothers who are gay wolf shifters in search of their fated mates– stories about love at first sight with twists and turns, angst and humor, rom ...more

Blackwood Pack (8 books)
  • Dire Warning (Blackwood Pack #1)
  • Raphael's Power (Blackwood Pack #2)
  • Peace Maker (Blackwood Pack #3)
  • Ice Soul (Blackwood Pack #4)
  • Shadow Voice (Blackwood Pack #5)
  • Ghost Walker (Blackwood Pack #6)
  • Serpent's Teardrop (Blackwood Pack #7)