Start by marking “Ghost Pain (Haunted Souls #6)” as Want to Read:
Ghost Pain (Haunted Souls #6)

Ghost Pain

(Haunted Souls #6)

Psychic Copeland Forbes is still recovering from a gunshot wound that nearly ended his life. Back at work for the first time since the shooting, Jude and Cope interview a potential client who claims he’s being haunted by an ex-boyfriend. A man, they discover, that is missing and presumed dead. Making matters worse, Cope can’t connect with the man’s spirit.

Ghost Detective
Published November 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Pain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Pain

Start your review of Ghost Pain (Haunted Souls #6)
Diane Dannenfeldt
In this latest addition to an awesome series, we have Cope who is recovering from the gunshot wound he received in the last book. He has some major worried associated with that injury, one being he just doesn't have any cares about anything. It's like he just crawled into himself and didn't want anything to do with anyone or anything. Jude is worried sick about Cope and is kind of smothering. How could he not, he is so totally head over heals in love with Cope that he would do anything to make t ...more
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4

I couldn't put it down!! Another crackin' case for Jude and Cope!!

I love the world Pandora's created and everyone at West Side Magick and Jude and Cope just keep getting better. Now I'm going to preface this and say I haven't read all of the Haunted Souls series or all of the Cold Case Psychic series (yet) but I've read enough to know and love the all characters and know whose who of West Side Magick. So in saying that I have only read
Xanthe
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
**4.5**
There's a hard start to this story as Copeland is still recovering from an injury that he sustained at the end of Ghost of a Chance. Jude is fretting whilst Cope just wants to get back to how things were. Unfortunately, things never turn out that way as cope starts getting excruciating chest pain at random times with no explanation. The Salem family really comes together in force as they rally round to show support and help however they can in finding a solution or even just informa
Kathryn Manzella
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ghost Pain is the sixth book in the Haunted Souls series by Pandora Pine. Cope is still recovering from the previous events and the gunshot wound that almost took his life. Being at home has gotten to be too stagnant and stiffling. So it's back to the working grind for Cope and Jude, and the strange world that they live and work in. But letting his love go back into the line of danger is not easy for Jude... he he doesnt even know about the phantom chest pains Cope is hiding from him. But then w ...more
Cee Brown
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
•*)✯ .•*)
✮ (.•Redemption.

What can I say? I just completed book six in the Haunted Souls series and I am gonna be one of those annoying readers and demand..."When will book seven be ready, Pandora!?" OMFG, Ghost Pain was awesome and it brought to light so much that was missing in Cope's and Jude's tale. This book brought the men so much closer and got them to understand, not only themselves, but their relationship.

And when I say twists and turns, I mean, what the ever loving hell!!! I didn't know whdemand..."When
Dixiecowgirl
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book. I absolutely loved this book and the characters.

I really am drawn to this delightful partnership of Jude and Cope. They are so different, yet so connected. They differences strengthen them and their interactions often make me grin. They are complex and dynamic characters that i cannot get enough of.I really enjoy this series because we get a peek at the other characters that we have grown to love and are part of this made family. This book was amazing on many lev
Sarita Chapdelaine
Shelves: arc
This is my favorite book in the Haunted Souls series so far and I love everything about it. Ghost Pain is beautifully written, emotional, sweet, full of suspense, has a few surprising twists, the storyline is amazing and I love the characters. The relationship between Jude and Cope is constantly evolving and deepening as they not only live together and are engaged but they also work together. They face some personal and work challenges in this story as Cope is still recovering mentally and physi ...more
Terri
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another great episode of Jude and Copeland's life together. The case they're working on is so sad, and the interaction with their friends at West Side Magick is fun and heartwarming. The main draw for me, though, is the way the relationship between Cope and Jude keeps growing, evolving, and changing each man for the better. They have gone through so much, but they continue to find strength in each other. If only all couples could be as supportive and loving as these two!
The case th
Shannon Tolen
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In Ghost Pain, we find ourselves back with psychic Cope and ghost detective Jude. This book picks up with Cope recovering from his gunshot wound and is back at work. Jude is scared of Cope coming back to work, and is scared he will lose him. These two come together to take a case where a man claims he is being haunted ..... by his ex! But this time Cope can't connect with the spirit. As the story goes on, Cope has continuing pains in his chest that feels like he is having a heart attack or being ...more
AshPenny37
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book starts with both Jude & Copeland struggling in their own way with Cope's recovery after the events at the end of Ghost of a Chance. Soon, though, they are embroiled in another case that sees them deeply emotionally affected (especially Cope), whilst trying to solve the mystery brought to them by Jacoby Ellis; a very scared man who believes he is being haunted.

In Ghost Pain, the 6th installment of the Haunted Souls series, we have a well-woven tale of mystery & suspense, a great
Georgiana
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cope and Jude are back. Unfortunately, Cope is having some chest pains and they aren’t sure if it is from the gun shot, he’d gotten in The Big Easy or if he’s having heart attacks. While searching for the answers they figure out there’s more to the chest pains then they originally thought. All while this is going on Cope and Jude decide to take on a new case that has them feeling uneasy.

I absolutely love the love both men have for each other, but especially Jude for Cope. The two men go through
Amy Dufera
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ghost Pain is the sixth book in Pandora Pine's Haunted Souls series. If you've been following along with this world, you'll love this book. Damn, I love this series.

Cope and Jude are now dealing with Cope's injury, but they can't avoid getting involved in another case. What follows is another great mystery that is fun to follow along. You'll remain on the edge of your seat throughout this gripping tale full of twists and turns.

The writing is fast, sharp, and flows well. E
Barbara
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each time I pick up one of the books in this series, at the end, I say....best yet. Well this is the best yet...at least until the next book comes out. Jude and Cope are caught in a web of no answers to a death of a young man or where his body is. One confusing clue after another haunt the two men and their friends when they are pulled in to help find the answers. Cope suffers severe chest pain where he was shot, a ghost they can't contact, lost memories for Cope and the victim, Lucian exhaustio ...more
Jeff
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just A Normal Day At The Office... ...until it isn't. This story picks up in the aftermath of Book 5 (Ghost of a Chance), and thus is one of few books in this series you *really* need to read at least the previous book before reading this one. And this one is Pine's normal excellent work, filled with ever more challenging cases for the Ghost Detectives and the world around them and a few new wrinkles to the paranormal world they inhabit. But what really elevates this book is the epilogue itself, ...more
Elaine Gray
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fitting title for a wonderful and exciting book. Cope is having trouble focusing and caring about anyone or anything since he was shot. He' s been having chest pain and no one can figure out what is wrong with him. Jude is very worried about him. Jude is very worried about him and feels like can't do anything to help him. They are offered a new case. A man thinks he is being haunted by his dead boyfriend. The book is exciting, some angst, a lot of twists and turns, who did it, romantic, and ve ...more
Cheryl Kaiser
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jude and Cope are back for another adventure in the sixth Haunted Souls book. In Ghost Pain, the guys are unceremoniously dropped into another mysterious circumstance. Cope is recovering from his previous injuries and Jude is struggling to deal with it all. This new case tests not only their abilities but their relationship. Another Salem resident is experiencing a haunting. But is that all it is? Pandora has done it again. She's woven another story that kept me guessing from the beginning throu ...more
Emily  Muddle
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great mystery for Cope and Jude! Closely following the end of the last book, Cope and Jude are both still feeling the effects of their last case. It was really sweet to see Jude's concern for Cope as he struggles to deal with the fact that he almost lost him forever. I felt so sorry for both Jude and Cope that they had to go through this, but ultimately, it made them so much stronger. I was glad as well to see Jude openly seek advice from Ronan and Ten. The interconnected and well-develo ...more
Phoenix13
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome as always! Haunting...

Can’t describe how much I love Jude and Cope. They’re love gets deeper and deeper and their relationship continues to evolve, though with some work.
I felt like the ghostly story was bit of a twist in this story, different than I expected-interesting and intriguing. I enjoyed the way it all played out.
I can’t wait for what is next-hoping for some connections with Jude’s past and some hints of the future!

Definitely read this if you’re following the series-if you’re n
Vicki
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant paranormal adventure.

Absolutely loved this!
Another well written, original storyline from this fantastic author. I love this world that she has created.
Once again Jude, Cope and their friends are faced with an unusual spirit. This book hooked me from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down - I had to know what was happening after each page turn.
As always, the chemistry between Jude and Cope was amazing. Touching, tender moments, scorching hot moments and others that ju
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
This was a really good book and I particularly adored spending time with Cope, Jude, and the gang, (as always), but the whole Jacoby/Lucien storyline dragged for me :-/ ... perhaps because I was really bummed for him!! Lucien was a sweetheart (!!), but what dragged for me was the whole Jacoby thing ... could not stand him!!! I wonder if there is any chance this author will write a book for Lucien as a ghost ... it'd be awesome for him to get love and a glorious HEA!!!!
Dawn Barrell
Loved This Book

As always I count down the days to the release of Pandora Pine's next book, get it the minute it's released, can't put it down until I've finished it and then feel sad that I've finished it and have to wait until the next book is released. I really enjoyed this book and loved that all my favourite characters made appearances and I was really happy to read that the next book features my 2 favs Ronan and Ten, can't wait, Pandora just needs to write a bit faster😂
kathleen
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! From page one I was caught up in the wonderful world that Pandora has created.
Ghost Pain is beautifully written, emotional, sweet, full of suspense, has a few surprising twists, the storyline is amazing and I love the characters. The relationship between Jude and Cope is constantly growing as they not only live together and are engaged but they also work together.
I can't wait for more!
Elayne
Shelves: arc-books
Jude and Cope are back. Taking up immediately after the shooting and they are both struggling to come to terms with the trauma. There were tears in the first part of this one mine and theirs.
Then the shenanigans start and in comes the rest of the crew to the rescue.
Another gripping ghost story, with a biggish cast of potential bad guys. A bit of a twist and some justice, though how it can be justice when you’re still dead, escapes me!
That epilogue though. Wow!
Julie
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
👍🏻 ANOTHER AMAZING MYSTERY! 🤗

🤗 ANOTHER AMAZING MYSTERY! 👍🏻
👏🏼 Pandora Pine has done it again! GHOST PAIN is a fantastic addition to her HAUNTED SOULS and COLD CASE PSYCHIC series. (FYI for those who haven’t read the books in these series: The HAUNTED SOULS series is a spin-off of the COLD CASE PSYCHIC series. Both series share a wonderful created-family of characters. 🥰)

AL
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No one writes ghost stories like Pandora Pine does! Jude and Cope come back yet again and I must say this is one of not many series with the same set of MCs that I am able to enjoy. Pandora Pine has a great skill in spinning the plot in ways that never leave you bored and Ghost Pain is no exception. A great read all the way.
Angelmira
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cops, paranormal
Something went wrong for me while reading this book. Usually I really love Cope and Jude, but in this book the case dragged sooo long, and the dialog was almost identical with every person they came into contact with. But once they were finally able to talk with the ghost of Lucien it picked up a bit, so I liked it in the end.
Lisa
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
This series just keeps getting better. While as a stand-alone, this only rates a four star from me, the series as a whole is five. I love the characters which is why I keep reading. The mysteries are intriguing but easily solved. It’s the anticipation of what comes next that keeps me coming back again and again. Love Pandora Pine!
Sabella
Just keeps getting better

Cope is recovering from his injury and Jude is making sure he recovers when sharp pain in his wound starts hitting him. Add an odd haunting and you have one absolutely amazing and full of emotions that will have you gasping. I cannot wait for more!
Jessica Coody kennedy
A big fat happy 5 stars

Jude and Cope are amazing together, their bond gets stronger with every addition to this series. I love the family dynamics between all the guys, I couldn't put it down once I started. I'm so excited for more
Joscelyn Smith
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was another amazing addition to the Haunted Souls series, I seriously cannot get enough of these characters. It's Jude and Cope, what more needs to be said.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*

• Ground Zero (Zero Hour #1)
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency, #1)
  • How to Shield an Assassin (Unholy Trifecta #1)
  • Bishop: A True Lover's Story
  • Raven's Hart (Haven Hart Universe #7)
  • Conspiracy Theory (Hamarsson & Dempsey, #1)
  • The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
  • Rocket Science
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • Family Ties (The Family Novak #1)
  • The Mystery of the Bones (Snow & Winter #4)
  • Stalked by Shadows (A Simply Crafty Paranormal Mystery, #1)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Mind Magic  (Triad, #1)
  • Taking Care of Business (The Necromancer's Smile #3)
  • The Hitman's Guide to Staying Alive Despite Past Mistakes (The Hitman's Guide #2)
  • A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound #3)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
Sick of the slogging rat-race of her 9-5 job, Pandora Pine put pen to paper (literally!) to make her ambition of becoming a romance novelist a reality. She cut her teeth in the dog-eat-dog world of fanfiction, still dreaming of the day when she would be a published author. She lives in Massachusetts with her blabbermouth muse who’ s a fan of middle of the night plot twists.

In her spare

Haunted Souls (6 books)
  • Ghost of Himself (Haunted Souls #1)
  • Ghost Story (Haunted Souls #2)
  • Ghost Town (Haunted Souls #3)
  • Ghost House (Haunted Souls, #4)
  • Ghost of a Chance (Haunted Souls #5)