Start by marking “The Stealth Lovers” as Want to Read:
The Stealth Lovers

The Stealth Lovers

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
After submitting to mandatory conscription, two young men begin Basic Training, or, “Vacay in Hay.”

Xaxall Dwyer Knightly saunters onto base without a care in the worlds, filled to the brim with sass. He has the strength of five warriors and earns the distinction of being the only trainee to throw someone through a supporting wall.

Vivoxx Nathan Tirowen, son of a prominent
Published September 29th 2019 by Renaissance

To ask other readers questions about The Stealth Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stealth Lovers

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Stealth Lovers
Talia
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading an ARC of this novel and there are times I was howling with laughter. A great mix of comedy, space opera, and some romance. I am NOT a romance reader, AT ALL. I run away from romance books as fast as possible most of the time. Really, I highly recommend this book.
Nathan Frechette
A truly delightful prequel to Life in the 'Cosm! Full of humour and suspense, I definitely recommend it!
Chelsi
marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2019
Cait Gordon is the author of Life in the ’Cosm and The Stealth Lovers. Her short stories have appeared in Alice Unbound Beyond Wonderland (Colleen Anderson, Exile Editions), the Prix Aurora Award nominated We Shall Be Monsters (Derek Newman-Stille, Renaissance), and the upcoming Space Opera Libretti (McNett and Rossman).

A feisty disability advocate, Cait teamed up with sensitivity editor Talia C.