Start by marking “#JustRomance” as Want to Read:
#JustRomance

#JustRomance

7 heart-warming love stories to make you smile

You raised a song in my heart
That I never knew before.
Now kiss me, Love,
For I yearn to know
What a dream must taste like.

Published October 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about #JustRomance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #JustRomance

Start your review of #JustRomance
Ruchi Patel
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it

I am not a huge fan of romance genre but I really liked this book. I picked this book up by seeing cover and I am glad that I picked this up. This book consist of seven short stories based on romance genre. It’s difficult to discuss blurb of my favourite story as I like all of them. The very first one is drunk on love. The protagonist of that story is Anjali who belongs to conservative family. And he met Rajat. Second story “Miles Apart” is the story of Vaibhav and Nethra, as the title suggests
Pinky
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Come fall in love with LOVE

JustRomance is a collection of short stories which revolves around only love. The best part of every story is that it has a happy ending and I loved the male protagonist the best all the time. I wish all boys are as sweet and caring as those in these stories.

Out of all the seven, I loved "Drunk on love" and "Dance of Fantasy" the most for which the main reason is in first story, the girl likes Dhoni and watches cricket only for him just like me while i
Samee
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is divided into 7 amazing stories which contains mix flavours of relationship,friendship,positivity,romance,humour.The main attraction about the book is it keeps your face smiling throughout the read. It unfolds the real emotions between a couple and all the stories seem convincing and realistic with lots of positivity because of the happy endings which we all wish.
My favorite story is O Teri and Drunk on Love are my favorites.
Things I liked:
Genre:Romantic short stories
Version:
Rating: 4/5 stars
Cover: 4.3/5 stars

About the book :Guys here you go with an amazing romantic book "Just Romance".
The book is a collection of short yet very sweet 7 romantic stories.All the stories are very different and will tell how true love has to face a lot of challenges. The stories are wonderful and it will really make every lovers love to blossom in the
Kitabi Keeda
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
#Insight-
I wouldn't call it the best cover but yeah it catches gaze. Title is a weak one which gives a vague idea about the kind of stories. Surely Romance is now a multidisciplinary genre in itself.
I didn't have huge expectations from the book but ohh Girl !!!(author) Jyoti Arora you pasted a smile on my face all through the seven stories.
I have been receiving Anthology book a little more often this month. Which set my bar low for anthologies but on contrary I found
'Just Roma
Anoushka Goel
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Name - Just Romance
Author - Jyoti Arora
Pages - 250 pages
Genre - Romance
Format - Kindle
Luxury adds glamour to romances, danger adds thrill. But it is real emotions that turn love magical. And when love casts it's magic, even ordinary people can have extraordinary love stories.

This is a collection of seven short, simple and heart touching love stories of the modern yet musty India. As the title says, all the stories are about love and how eve
Rainu Arora
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title - #Just Romance
Author - Jyoti Arora
Genre -romace/fiction
Pages - 249
Format - kindle
#JustRomance is a collection of seven heart warming love stories of seven different couple.
1. Drunk on love
2. Miles apart
3. O teri
4. Dance of fantasy
5. Tarini
6. I guess I love you
7. It's in the books
My favorite ones are Drunk on love, dance of fantasy and it's in the books.
Grab the book and let me know your favorite too.
R
Vividha Raghav
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Just Romance" is a dose of romance for everyone who likes romance as an emotion and even those who might not be a fan of it.
The book is a collection of 7 small stories which share 7 different ways to experience romance in your life.
There will be one or more instances where every reader will be able to relate. It has all hopes and dreams of a romantic heart.
The book will not at all disappoint you because you get to realize in how many ways love can come in your life and make it
Crazybookbug
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
'Just Romance' as the title says is a collection of romantic seven short stories crafted really beautifully.
Each story here is formatted differently than previous ones. This is the first book by author and thus all the efforts she has put in here is totally appreciated. The cover looks so pretty and bright.
Author need to be more affirmative while writing the book. Though this was the short and subtle read it should've been little more crispy and detailed. I personally l
Yogesh Yeeshu
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
#JustRomance | Jyoti Arora | Romance Fiction | Rating: 4 🌟

Luxury adds glamour to romances, danger adds thrill. But it is real emotions that turn love magical. And when love casts its magic, even ordinary people can have extraordinary love stories.

It is seven such delicious and relatable Indian romances that this book brings to you.

#JustRomance is a beautifully crafted collection of 7 love stories. It takes you to the journey of those people you felt the love
Pungidasa Pungidasa
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Light, airy and refreshing

Well I am not a fan of romance fiction but I loved some of the stories here. It has been beautifully written, vastly descriptive in its descriptive tone.

Light, airy romances are a good read. They are dreamy, perfectly good endings in all of them. The English and the diction is nice, although at several places the tenses get misplaced. (But that is just me, very specific in grammar requirements)
Bharath K
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cover is pretty good, and title not suits the book.
I can suggest this to the romance lovers.
Language was simple and easy to understand.
It's a collection of 7 love stories, all are different, how they face challenges.
I love to read short stories, because they are really cool. So i choose this and i am good with this
Rating: 4/5
Garima Gakkhar
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#JustRomance is a collection of short romances by Indian author Jyoti Arora. The author introduces the book with the words, ‘7 heart-warming love stories to make you smile.’ And indeed, the stories do make you smile. They are very simple, sweet, and cheerful stories featuring realistic characters in Indian setting. The stories have a unique Indian flavour. What I liked best about these stories is that they are not usual formula romances. All the romances in this book have excellent characterizat ...more
Sherly Arokya
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
"No matter where you are, I know you are holding my hand. And everything will be alright."
- #justRomance by Jyoti Arora

Genre: Contemporary Romance, YA
Rating: 💗💗💗💗
Category: Short Stories
POV: 3rd Person Perspective

My feeling about this book:

💗 After reading back to back thrillers for so long, I needed a break and I needed something refreshing, simple and beautiful! And this book, gave me what I wanted!
💗 Every character in the book was so relateable which makes it a really close-to-heart kinda read
Honey & Anjali
Oct 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Just romance is a collection of different love stories of seven different couples. Every story starts off with a quote. I'm not a fan of romance but I can still read it if the plot is interesting and the characters have chemistry. However since these were all short stories, there wasn't enough time for the plot to develop not that there was any interesting plot to begin with.

The problem with this book and the stories are the way they're written. There hasn't been done any attempt to
Kiranmai Kiran
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
📕Book Review :
📖Book Name : #Just Romance
✒Author : Jyoti Arora
🎫Genre : Fictional Romance
📱Format : Kindle
📖Pages : 249
🎈Highlights : The love stories in this book were so simple yet so elegant. The romance in the stories seems so realistic and the emotions of hidden love between the couple were the highlights of this story.
....
✒writing Style : It's very simple and apt for the genre ..Writing style suits even for the beginners to read.
...
💣Bl
Pallavi Sharma
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Are you in the mood to read cute little love stories? Do you want to read some book which is short yet entertaining? Are you looking for a book to take you out of your reading slump? Then you have stumbled upon the right book.
The title of this book does not do justice to the treasures that lay inside. I received this book for review and did not expect much. But I can't believe how pleasantly surprised I am.
This book contains 7 Short Indian love stories. All these stories are unique in the
Tarun Sen
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rutuja Ramteke
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
🍭#Just Romance By Jyoti Arora🍭
With realistic characters that will live in your heart.
🍭I am a person who got into romances after I read books by Cecelia Ahern, I loved this book personally, I lov
Huda Shadab
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Love is all we need, Right? after reading this book you will surely agree with me. Let's have a look what it is about.
Just Romance is a collection for 7 heart-warming love stories that will take you to a roller coaster ride of emotions, desires, friendship.
You raised a song in my heart

That I never knew before.

Now kiss me, Love,

For I yearn to know

What a dream must taste like.

All stories are of love-romance, all are based on b
Pooja
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book has 7 romantic stories with 7 different couples. It is beautifully crafted stories which will take you to the journey of people who fell in love once in lifetime. To a girl came from a very conservative family to live her freedom to the city and falls for a guy whom she knows her family will never approve, people who love each other hopelessly even after having a major distance between them, a normal girl falling for a famous personality and others stories with different situations but ...more
BINSHA ANAS
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book:#JustRomance
Author:Jyoti Arora
Genre:Romance/short stories

"For in love alone lies true happiness..."

#JustRomance is a collection of 7 short romances, beautifully interweaved with friendship,respect,admiration,love,humour etc etc etc.Narration is beautiful and so are all the characters. All the couples are as sweet as the book cover and as romantic as the book title. The stories have different and interesting titles as well."O Teri" is my favorite title and
Aparna
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
#Just Romance is a collection of seven stories that can neither be called a short story or a novella. But each story has twist and turns which keeps you keep hooked till the end. There is romance no doubt but suspense and mystery too in each story around the protagonist that sometimes you feel there is more to it.

Each story is unique; some will shake your core while some bring a smile on your face. The author Jyoti Arora has used simple, lucid language, which makes an easy connection wit
Ajayshankar11
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just Romance by Jyoti Arora is collection of romantic short stories. Stories are unique, each story portrays a different shade/kind of love. Book title goes well with the stories.

Love stories are of a girl of conservative family falling in love with bartender, people in love with long distance relationship, ordinary girl in love with celebrity etc. kind. Plot flows easily, language used is simple and easily comprehensible. Charecters in the stories are from different sections, backgr
Kavita
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Many a times when i pick up these short story collections.....there will be some stories that i like and some i may not like. The best part of this collection on romance is that I loved all the stories equally.

The stories are of very relatable characters with relatable circumstances and then when stories get spun around these I get the feeling that the characters are my friends.
With a vivid description, and a detailed and unhurried narration the stories take you through ups and downs along wit
Radhika Gupta
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
"Each one of us yearns to be recognized in our deepest truth."

This is a collection of seven short, simple and lovely stories of the modern yet stereotypical and conventional India. Just like the title, the stories are all about love and how the characters end up together (mostly).

The stories are written in a very easy-to-understand style. Some of the parts are very simple while others seem to be a little off-tack and cliched. The female protagonists are portrayed as the s
Ria Joseph
Oct 25, 2019 rated it liked it
NAME OF THE BOOK:Just Romance
NAME OF THE AUTHOR:Jyoti Arora
YEAR OF PUBLICATION:2019
GENRE: Romance

This book is a collection of 7 love stories,Each of them were too long for a short story and too short for a Novella.The language is simple and each story is preceded by a simple poem.I personally couldn't able to attach to any of these stories may be because i couldn't able to relate to them and I don't read romance much.I found it quite boring sometimes.But it deals wi
Shalu Thakur Dhillon
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just Romance by Jyoti Arora is collection of short love stories, each one having a different shade of love. The small town girl Anjali to Modern City girl Preet, shy Netra to lively Mahi, Reegal, heart-broken Saryu to maid's daughter Vidya; each one touches your heart. Rajat, paramjeet, Akul, Prajwal, Vaibhav, Arjun, Amol every one complement the love of their life beautifully.
The book has a simple cover and simple but meaningful title. The stories and characters seem real. Language is sim
Divya Malhotra
Oct 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Just Romance

Seven beautiful short stories of seven different couples. Each story has something to say, love is such a wonderful experience indeed. The author has promised in the beginning to bring the smile to the faces and yes she is definitely succeeded in doing so.
Dance of fantasy, Miles apart are the best read among seven so far.
As it’s the first book by the author I would really appreciate for the writing part and just one suggestion to edit the sentences as some of
Aditi Roy
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
▶(Review)◀
Here is my honest review of this book.
【Thumbs up👍】
◽ Cover is pretty good and title made me curious to read.
◽ Language is simple, narration is okay but needs improvement at various places.
【Thumbs down👎】
◽ Plot of this book is really very poor.
◽ Characters are not so well defined.
◽ for me the book is nothing new or surprising and in few places I felt little confused.
Overall, it's a disappointing read.

• Daughters Of The Brothel: Stories from Delhi's Red-light District
  • One Precious Moment
  • A Drop of You
  • The Speaking Stone
  • In The Face Of Death
  • THE GIRL WITH BLUE EYES
  • Small is Big - Volume 3
  • The Last Avatar (Age of Kalki #1)
  • ROSÉ'S... BENT STEM: Girl Tangled. 'Chilling thriller,' -The Tribune
  • Trinity by the Horns: A Tale of Gods & Bots
  • Winter Poems
  • Pentacles
  • Celebrate Your Wings
  • The Patomskiy Crater
  • More Unfairy Tales (Carthick's Unfairy Tales Book 2)
  • live love and laugh book
  • In Enemy Hands: A Novella
  • Canvas of Life
Jyoti Arora is an Indian novelist and blogger. She has Master's degrees in English Literature and Applied Psychology. Besides her intense and thought-provoking novels, Jyoti’s writing achievements include several wins in blogging competitions, over five years of freelance writing experience, developing books for kids and abridging 24 famous English novels like Jane Eyre, Adventures of Huckleberry ...more