Start by marking “The Suite Life (The Family Stone) (Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
The Suite Life (The Family Stone) (Volume 1)

The Suite Life (The Family Stone) (Volume 1)

I was completely exhausted when I first laid eyes on him. I had been traveling, and for the last twenty-four hours, sleep had evaded me. I knew I looked terrible, and I was relatively sure I didn't smell so great, either. It was not the most ideal moment to make a first impression. On a normal day, I wouldn't be so torn up about it, but today was different. This was the ...more
Published August 16th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Suite Life (The Family Stone), please sign up.
Brooke James Hey! Thanks for the question. Vi will get her story, and we'll learn a little more about Alec and Kim. My lips are sealed about Josh. :)

Start your review of The Suite Life (The Family Stone) (Volume 1)
Tiffany Olsen
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my, I love this book!

I just finished reading it and I L-O-V-E-D, loved it! Brooke St. James is one of the very select authors on my short "Buy" list. I buy her books, sight unseen, as soon as they're released. St. James is a master at creating sexual tension. I had excited little butterflies fluttering in my stomach in anticipation for 3/4 of the book.

The two main characters felt like my friends after reading only a couple of chapters. The heroine, Blue, is adorable. So is her rock-star dad,
Lark Blodgett
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very nice read

Another truly great book by Ms. St. James. I have read each book at least twice. This was a nice addition to her family of books.

Gary and Lark
Coco.V
Oct 05, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (10/5/2019)! ...more
Donna Campbell
Swoon!

My gosh this author can't write fast enough for me. I loved this story, the hotels and the wonderful characters. I especially loved the chemistry between these two. This is a really sweet romance that is tasteful.
Nadena Barnett
Stone family book one

I love meeting the whole stone family and reading about Blue and Taylor’s love affair! I can wait until book 2!
Shan Doller
Love this author!!

Characters are very realistic with very probable situations. The book flows well and the language used is commendable and clean. It is nice to have something to read without profanity. And of course the romance makes life a bit better. Thank you Brooke.
Love
Beautiful Beginning Of New Romance Series

This is a beautiful and outstanding breathtaking and heartwarming story with adorable and charming characters that will steal your heart and leave you wanting more.
Sheri
I don’t think I’ve read a book this G rated since junior high……

The Suite Life is about Blue Stone. Her father is Alec Stone, famous rock star. Blue travels the world with her dad and doesn’t have much of a social life her own. Upon arriving to a hotel in Boston, she meets Taylor Patterson. Taylor is doing what I would call an audit of the hotel – checking to see where improvements could be made. But the staff kept calling him their boss. But he wasn’t employed there. Anyway….

They meet and hit it
Deann Kachelmeier
The Start of Something Good

A family saga starting.Blue is an investment consoled who travels a lot with her rock star dad. She meets a handsome hotel manager and the adventure begins. All her books are great an this I'd no exception.
gayle
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

This author wrote a novel with laughter, a family who loved one another
Happiness and they survived their dad who is a rock star just a great read.
Barbara Mcmillan
Too wonderful to not re-read!

Absolutely adored this romantic, wonderful book. I plan on re-reading it because of the content, the characters and the great storyline.
June
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A different kind of love story

While this book is not intense in the way the world views a love story it still has its own intensity. When love happens when you least expect it it's a beautiful thing.
Candace  Stiles
Adorable!

And so much in love! Taylor and Blue have instant chemistry. This couple was meant to be and created a beautiful life together.
Sue Stinnett
Hotel Love

This is a fun, sweet romance that will keep you smiling from beginning to end. Can't wait for the next book.
Judy G
Great Book

I Really enjoyed this book! Taylor and Blue were so great together. If you enjoy reading a Christian romance, you will like this book!
Lilsizzy
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blue & Taylor

Wow what an beautiful love story. God has everything already laid out for us. Love these two and yes, fell in love with them
Julie Holdsworth
Sweet but

Unrealistic. The characters seem too perfect to be real. There were a lot of typos, too. Usually I like Brooke's books, but this is not my favorite.
Pam
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Suite Life: The Family Stone Book 1 is by Brooke St. James. This book lives up to everything her other books does and it is fun to read. What is unique is it doesn’t read like her other books so you don’t compare her writing to this one until the end. She makes you love the characters immediately and wonder why they take so long to get together. She proves that love at first sight it possible.
Blue Stone was an investor and the youngest daughter of Alec Stone, a rock and roll star of the
Vibliophile
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A promising new series...

... despite a slightly sedate start. Brooke St James does a wonderful job creating characters and families that are easy to care about and you want to spend time with. So even though the book spends a lot of time telling about a relatively simple relationship development story, I definitely look forward to all the possibilities and seeing where the author takes things.

My (relatively minor) gripes:
I do get a little annoyed with the little time jump-then backtrack
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Brook St. James. Her books always give me a nice break from life and I love how things work out, they're clean, and I really enjoy the characters. That being said, I felt like the characters in this book weren't as developed. It's like saying a character is a good conversationalist and very smart, but there isn't any dialog or actions to back up the statement. It didn't make me dislike the characters though.
Overall, the book was still very good, but I just didn't think this one was as
Alana  Maitland
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My fave

I love all of Brooke St James' books. Thanks to No for I have them on mine.
This feel good romance takes through some of the details of the hotel business. The emphasis on kindness and relationship is evident through out. We also see into the life of a rock star and his family.
Of course there is a happy ending. Just what I love!
Arlene Brauckmuller
Wonderful romance story

This is what I call a true romance. No horrible drama, breakup, or nonsense....just a pure love story. The love between Blue and Taylor could be felt between the pages, my favorite kind of story. I can’t think of any woman who wouldn’t want someone like Taylor to love her. Excellent job
Naiya
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and would highly recommend that you read her other series as well. The Hunt family series as well as the Bishop family are two of my favorites. Honestly anything she writes is so exciting and all encompassing, it makes me want to be a part of the families.
Jaycee Weaver
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suite...er, sweet!

I’ve been a big fan for ages. This newest addition has all the fun, lighthearted, and sweet chemistry I’ve come to expect from her books. This looks to be the start of another great family series! I really hope we get to have Josh the doorman for a hero in one soon.
Nancy Silk
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"When Dreams Are Fulfilled"

This is an inviting novel to enjoy as Blue Stone, daughter of a rock star, is exhausted. She'd been travelling for 24 hours, and then she meets Taylor Patterson, a true gentleman. This is a wonderful story as their paths cross and love blooms. I'm putting this author on my favorite list. She's a great. Highly recommend.
Karen
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really loved the characters in this book and I enjoyed the story. At times parts fell a little flat for me, but the good parts make me want to read more of the series.

Content: clean - passionate kissing
Judith M. Seale
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting book

I enjoyed reading this book about Taylor and Blue. Their attraction to each other from the start was so special.Looking forward to the next book in this series.
Lisa McDonald
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Must Read by Brooke

I absolutely could not put this book down. What a true love story. This is definitely a story of love at first sight. When you absolutely know it's the one.
Elizabeth
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Brooke St. James never ceases to amaze me. All of her books capture me from the first page to the last. This one was no different. I couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next one.
Sue
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rather shallow. Limited variety in plot and vocabulary

Rather shallow. Limited variety in plot and vocabulary. Interesting the building of hotel realistic??? Your first books were more interesting

• More Than a Celebrity Crush (Loving a Star, #2)
  • Blind Date with a Blue-Collar Billionaire (Blind Date Disasters Book 1)
  • Reaching Her Heart (Callaghans & McFaddens #8)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Professor (Blind Date Disasters Book 2)
  • The Ruthless Billionaire: A Clean Billionaire Romance (California Elite)
  • Collision of Wills: An Opposites Attract Christian Romance (California Elite)
  • A Little Ray of Sunshine: A Christian Romance (The Callaghans & McFaddens Book 7)
  • Can't Help Falling in Love (Doctors in Love Book 2)
  • Winning Her Heart
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Biker (Blind Date Disasters Book 3)
  • Yesterday's Promises: A Christian Romance (Callaghans & McFaddens Book 9)
  • The Billionaire's Promise (The Billionaire Club #3)
  • Saved by the Billionaire (Rich and Famous Romance Book 3)
  • The Corporate Groom (Billionaire Marriage Brokers #8)
  • Saved by the Rockstar (Rich and Famous Romance Book 1)
  • The Stranded Patriot (Steele Family #2)
  • Waiting for a Girl Like You (Finding Love, #10)
  • Her Reluctant Boss (Grant Brothers #1)
Brooke St. James is an author of contemporary romance novels with Christian and inspirational themes and happy endings. She was born and raised in south Louisiana but has had the opportunity to travel and live throughout the U.S. An avid reader, writer, audio book addict, and fan of all things artistic, Brooke constantly has her hands in some creative activity. She's currently back home in ...more