Start by marking “Vitality” as Want to Read:
Vitality

Vitality

A violent passion. A dangerous bond. A nightmare that will change everything.

To Ava, love is about as real as fairytales. But it might be that fairytales, myths, and magic have some truth to them after all — as well as the monsters that lie in the shadows. Or she could just be completely out of her mind.

After a mental breakdown and a move to a
Kindle Edition, First Edition
Published October 23rd 2019 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Vitality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vitality

Start your review of Vitality
Vaishali • [Vicarious Living]
Rating: 3.5 stars !

‘She was magnificent. He’d watched her break into a million pieces every time she’d gone into her room alone, shining in the dark, and then build herself back up again. And every time, she had come out to her people with a sober face, only to give them something they needed, a little life. There was an intense ever flow of crashing waves in her soul, a force as vital and vivacious as blood, blood that brings nourishment and oxygen, with the power to live and grow, create life./>
Lauren Jones
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a sad tale, but one that is vital to understanding the depths that someone can fall into darkness and isolation. The darkness can be utter destruction, but everyone has found themselves at rock bottom at some point in their lives. There are moments when that darkness shrouds everything and suffocates the light, making you feel invisible to the world. In actuality, we are invisible until you show someone who you are, trusting them with that piece of your soul. What they do with it on ...more
~*Kelli*~
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
First I want to say thank you to the author for this review copy free for an honest review.

I was between a 3.5 and a 4 star rating for this one. It reminding me a lot like Twilight, which is what drew me in, but it definately has its own twists and turns.

**Positives
- the MC for the most part was a relatable character. Ava has a past she is trying to escape and try to start over. Making new friends and trust is difficult but that’s one of growths through the book.
- Layton... u
Donna Till
Ava has suffered a mental breakdown and has moved to a new town to try and start her life again. She clashes with a stranger but despite this he brings out a stronger version of herself but this is a part of herself that she is trying to hide.
This is an intense and deep read and the author is able to completely draw you in, and the romance between the two characters is strong. During the story from the beginning to the end you follow ow Ava grows stronger in herself and how she copes with every
Pat W
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting and intriguing throughout. Fab storyline and the characters were great to read. I was gripped and captivated from page one I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Dawn Milligan
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read full of surprises it's a first book for me by Crysta and I enjoyed getting a look into her world I think this will be a good series!
Lena
Elle♣
Oct 09, 2019
Yoongi Felix Min
Oct 18, 2019
Love getting lost down the rabbit-hole. Bruise me up and swallow me whole.