Start by marking “Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)

Come Back for Me

(Arrowood Brothers #1)

From New York Times Bestselling author Corinne Michaels comes a new emotional and riveting standalone love story.

One night, eight years ago, she gave me peace.
No names.
No promises.
Just two broken people, desperate to quiet their pain and grief.

In the morning, she was gone and had taken my solace with her. I left for the military that day, vowing never to return to
Published January 7th 2020

Start your review of Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
Christy
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars

photo BFA253F8-642B-4853-AB44-2B09366E8658_zpsitq7atlv.jpg
Coming back here has given me something I never thought I’d get . . . a second chance.

I can always count on Corinne Michales to give me all the feels, and she did just that with Come Back for Me. This story captivated me from the start and was such a emotional and beautiful read.

This book is a stand alone, but it’s also the start of a series of standalones featuring four brothers. Connor Arrowood is the youngest of the four. Connor is back in his hometown of Sugarloaf, PA for the
Corinne Michaels
Oct 30, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Available Now

This book is just everything. I have never been so completely captivated by two characters as I was with them. Connor and Ellie are two souls that need each other so desperately and their heartbreak, love, loss and triumphs are breathtaking.

Available Now:
Audible https://geni.us/CMBFAudible

S
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing start of new series. This is a beautiful second chance love story. This story is everything you expect from Corinne.
- Captivating and engaging Plot
- Realistic and relatable characters
- Flawless writing
- story & characters that stay with you long after the story ends

I literally binge read this book. I was enthralled and captivated with the story and Connor & Ellie. I loved Connor, the youngest Arrowood brother. Both Connor and Ellie are hurt by those close to them.

“Family is
Berry ♡ Nice
Shelves: 2nd-chance

I'm going to kiss you, and I need one of us to have some control

”*• "She’s been mine this whole time, and now I have to wait until she’s ready for me—again." •*”

Corinne Michaels gives us a story like nothing she's given us before. I was truly surprised by where this story took us and happy with the journey.
*screams from excitement* This book was not what I expected which made it so much better.
This is a story you want to enjoy without spoilers. You'll feel. You'll laugh and smile. And you'll
Christy
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You guys just wait! I have NEVER loved a couple as much as I do these two!
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I look through the window for the hundredth time. I keep checking to make sure she’s really there and that this isn’t some alternate reality I’ve created in my head. Right now, I trust nothing because I’m not really sure I’m alive and this isn’t limbo.

It’s as if I’ve been living in black-and-white but have just stepped into full color and the vividness of life around me is blinding.

Do you see that tree out there? … That’s where my brother convinced me that I was a descendant of
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 2E5F3702-8CB2-4387-8CFB-207498ECA4D2_zpsltatc0st.jpg

Connor Arrowood is the youngest of four brothers from a small town in Pennsylvania called Sugarloaf. He left town eight years ago to become a Navy SEAL, and vowed to never return. Now as he’s settling back into civilian life he learns his father has died, and it’s time to go home to tie up loose ends. He’s ready to be rid of the farm where he grew up, and finally escape the memories that have haunted him for years. Then he comes face to face with the woman who
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

Corinne Michaels has done it again! This is the introduction to a new family series of brothers that have secrets, vows, and overall swoon-worthy personalities that make you want to know more with every word. This story revolves around the youngest Arrowwood brother, Connor, a retiring Navy SEAL and Ellie the woman he had a one-night stand with before he joined the military. This is a journey of second chances, family, and finding self-strength. I am super excited about
Jill M
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. Wow. I am trying to gather the words on just how spectacular this book was. Corinne will make you hope and believe and then rip your heart out. She’ll mend it in the end giving you that heartwarming ache from a great romance. It was about second chances, facing fears and redemption.

For Connor coming back to the one place he vowed never to return was a turning point. It brought him back to his angel. And Ellie needed to conquer bigger demons and fears. She needed the love and care of a
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
I'm probably the only person who read this book who didn't fall in love with the story.
This could be entirely my own issue, but I didn't connect at all with the characters nor the plot.
The story progression was too slow for me for just about the first half of the book and then things seemed to move too fast between the Hero and Heroine during the second half.

There are so many five-star reviews out there for this book, so this may be a true page-turner for fans of Corinne Michaels.

Melissa B
This book, these characters, this story.....it was EVERYTHING!!!! This is one story you MUST read, if you read any books this year make sure this is one of them! Corinne has once again given us an amazing start to a series that I feel is going to be one INCREDIBLE ride with these Arrowood brothers. This story was one emotional journey that had me so immersed with the outcome I couldn't for the life of me put it down. All I can say is this had ALL THE DAMN FEELS and hands down a TOP READ for me, ...more
Sarah/DragonflyReads
NOW LIVE

Leave it to Corinne Michaels to once again rip my heart out and mend it in a few hundred pages. Come Back for Me, book one in her Arrowood Brothers Series took me on a gorgeous ride through Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania and had me missing the place where I grew up.

Connor Arrowood is back in town after his father's death. Due to stipulations of the will he's got to stay on the property he vowed to never return to for six months. Upon his return he befriends a little girl he never knew he needed
Tiffy T
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly this book took me by surprise. First of all, I love all things Corinne Michaels. but this book, this book was so amazing, didn't see the turns coming, caught me off-guard, and the swoon, and did I say so wonderfully surprised. All I really have to say is Move over Salvation series men, the Arrowood brothers are coming for you and they are bringing out the big guns. The Swoon is off the charts, the emotions are all there. I fell utterly head of heels in love with Connor and you will too. ...more
Jacquie
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book!!!! THIS BOOK took me to places I didn't think I wanted to be and yet, Ms. Michaels took me there as a willing captive; one that eventually admitted to herself that Connor Arrowood had done the IMPOSSIBLE!!! He has overtaken my undying, unconditional love for a Dreamboat of a man and I'm not at all ashamed to admit it! He is ALLLLL the things I've come to expect from this author....and sooooooo much more!

In typical Corinne Michaels fashion, this book has enough angst and drama to sink
Erin
Shelves: read-2019
Omg this book is everything!! I love love love Connor! Connor is struggling with having to walk back into a life he left behind to only be thrown an absolute curveball and comes face to face with the girl that he sees every night in his dreams.
Elli is living a nightmare of a life for the last 8 years and is constantly returning to her dreams of a man she met years ago. The only beautiful in her life is her amazing daughter, Hadley.
A simple twist of fate brings these three into each others
Sharon
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I absolutely fell in love with these characters! 5 stars for this one!
Connor and Ellie met eight years ago, both at a low point in their lives. They used each other for one night, and then she was gone. Eight years later, when Connor returns to the town he swore he'd never go back to, he sees her, and it's as if no time has passed. Her daughter Hadley is the cutest thing ever, and Connor is immediately taken with her.
These two have had a horrendous past, but with her being married, can they
Anna Borody
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NOW LIVE

Beautiful story about Ellie and Connor. Corinne hit this one out of the park dealing with a very serious topic that affects so many families. This author write with such poiste and elegance that anything she touches turns to GOLD. Congratulations on another beautiful and precious story. I can't wait for more to come with the Arrowood brothers.

I'm going to kiss you, and I need one of us to have some control
READ ME ROMANCE
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you want to read a book that is sweet and people are happy all the time, then this is not the book for you because Corinne Michaels will make you feel everything. Come Back to Me is another one of her masterpieces that will put you through the ringer. It is the first book of her new series featuring four brothers with a traumatic upbringing from a small farm town. This book features Connor, the youngest of the Arrowood brothers, who headed home upon a medical release from the Navy Seals only ...more
AJ

Oh, the swoon! The beautiful, emotional, utterly romantic swoon! Corinne Michaels starts off her new series with a second-chance love story with a twist, a tortured heroine, an adorable 7-year-old, and a tormented but loving hero to die for. I loved it!

Connor Arrowood is a retiring navy SEAL, returning from deployment and dragged back to the family farm in the small country town that holds nothing but bad memories. He and his four brothers endured hell at the hands of their father
Angie McGuire

Audible Available on release day
Goodreads https://geni.us/CBFMGR

This book is gold my friends...I love the beginning of a new series, meeting new characters, and let me tell you the Arrowood brothers do not disappoint.

They originally meet while they are young, in an unconventional way, which may not
Jenifer Briggs
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have devoured everything that Corinne Michaels has written since I discovered her at the beginning of the year, and this book.. This is her most heartbreaking, emotional, all consuming, has you on the edge of your seat romance she has ever written.

We are introduced to Connor, who is being medically discharged from being a SEAL, finds out that his father -- whom he has had no contact with since he enlisted -- has passed away and he and his three brothers have to go back to the one place they
Marybeth
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Wow!!! This book. This man. This couple. That adorable little girl. Their story. My heart is so full right now! Corinne Michaels has done it again with the first in this new series that promises to be absolutely amazing, if this first book is any indication, and it certainly is!! What a sweet, tender, heartwarming, yet at times gut wrenching, second chance love story that will restore your faith in love, family, the truth and redemption. Words cannot express how much I love Connor, Ellie ...more
Shelby
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Connor has just been medically discharged from the Navy when he learns of his father’s death. He vowed never to return to his hometown, but Connor and his 3 older brothers return to clean up the mess their dad left behind. But in order to inherit the home they grew up in, they have to follow their dad’s rules, starting with Connor living there for 6-months.

Connor meets a little girl from the neighboring property named Hadley and when he meets her mother, Connor feels like he’s been transplanted
Tammy Cody
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How do I even put into words how amazing this book is?! Connor brings to life my favorite things in a hero—military, sexy, and an overall good guy. Ellie overcomes so much during the story and it was amazingly well written.

This book had a totally captivating storyline that really hooks you from the very beginning. I couldn’t put it down once I started it!! I’d give it 10 stars if I could!!
Wendy LeGrand

Instagram: http://bit.ly/2Vjo6qa
Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2VdWiU8
BookBub: http://bit.ly/2JzC5pJ
Book+Main: http://bit.ly/2vQ64S5

What an amazing start to this new series!! I have a feeling readers
Jan Cassi
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could rate this book way more than 5 stars, because this book deserves all the rating stars!!! Come Back For Me was EVERYTHING, I could not put this book down for even a second. Corinne just outdid herself, I was on the edge of my bed wanting more.

Connor has my whole heart, he is a character that you will fall in love with right from the start, he is the best and I can say he just took Wyatt's spot in my heart. Ellie was one of the strongest characters I have ever read, she stole the
Robin Brister
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Conor & Ellie’s story! This book spoke to me in so many ways and pulled at my heart. I never wanted to put it down because I wanted, no needed, to know what was going to happen next. This is a definite must read!
Kristina Wampler
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s taken me a couple days after reading Come Back For me to finally write this review. I had to process this book, the emotions and the story as a whole! I was told Connor would make me ask “Liam Who” (if you read the Salvation Series you know about Liam..and meet him in this book a bit too). I will say Connor came so close (but Liam is still my #1).
I absolutely LOVED it brought the Salvation Series men into this book but had its own story line all its own. Its nice getting to see glimpses of
Dani
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"What is one truth about an Arrow"?

Ellie and Connor's story was beautiful, heartbreaking and very emotional. It was like watching a lifetime movie or one of my fav Nicholas Sparks movies. They've both been hurt and abused. They've had trauma and tragedy in their lives. It crazy how certain events good or bad can draw two people together. It's like a butterfly effect, one thing happens that leads to the next. If anything would have changed or went differently, paths would've change as well. These
Stacy Ross
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Corinne has done it again. This book was amazing and had all the feels. I fell in love with Connor instantly. This book was the perfect romance. It was love at first site for Connor and Ellie all those years ago and that instant attraction was there still 8 years later when they meet again.
What I loved the most about this book was how Corrine name dropped a few of her other characters from other series into this book, without giving away their stories.

The Arrowwood brothers are something else.
Turning Pages At ...: Come Back For Me by Corinne Michaels 20 23 Jan 12, 2020 02:27PM

• Release
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • No Vacancy
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy Book 3)
  • Wait for Me
  • Best Man
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Your Christmas Love (The Bennett Family #10)
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Across Time (Across Time, #1)
  • Redemption
  • Lip Smacker
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • Once Upon A Holiday
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the

Arrowood Brothers (2 books)
  • Fight for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #2)
“She’s been mine this whole time, and now I have to wait until she’s ready for me - again.” 0 likes
“I don’t know that any of us get back to the life we thought we had after tragedy strikes. Someone or something rips it away, and we’re left drifting.”
His eyes watch mine with an intensity that makes my stomach clench. “Are you still drifting, Ellie?”
I shake my head. “No, I don’t think I am.”
“Why not?”
“Because you won’t let me.”
0 likes