Start by marking “Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations Book 2)

Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations Book 2)

Heaven has been in love with her boyfriend Calvin since the day they met. The amateur boxer is perfect; kind, supportive and loving, the body of a god and sex so good she's willing to follow him any and everywhere. That's how they end up in a new town, renting half a duplex and ready to start their lives together.

Their new apartment is perfect. Big enough to lay down
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Neighborly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neighborly

Start your review of Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations Book 2)
Jazmen
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Things you need to read Neighborly:
Time to read it through completely
A huge glass or a jug of water
A fan

Jackson does erotica like it’s her day job. Sex was the star of Neighborly, but the sensual couples were the headliners.

Heaven and Calvin were relationship goals. I hate to sound cliche, but they were. The notion of being a couple that appreciates the other without cattiness, pettiness, or silly arguments is a treat. I am team drama in the books I enjoy, but I loved Calvin and Heaven. They had
JenReadsRomance
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here's the thing about the best erotic romance out there: it's about feelings and not just fucking. And this book is pretty great. It's very hot, but the emotional attachments between the two couples and then between Heaven and Tasha is just great.

ALSO VERY HOT. I loved this very quick and satisfying read.
Fadwa (Word Wonders)
this was hot HOT H O T!!!!!!!
b.andherbooks
A young couple moves in to a duplex they can finally afford now that Calvin's boxing career is taking off, even though Heaven is feeling wildly attracted to Tasha, one of the upstairs tenants and owners. Heaven and Calvin have never explored this side of their relationship before, but Calvin is willing to let Heaven explore with Tasha as long as everyone is open and honest. The walls are blessedly thin and and the sex is exceptionally hot.

This is a fun novella, and I really just adored how both
Sharonda Isadora
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Best Erotica!

I simply love this story. Sexiness, realness and a complete winner. Thank you Katrina Jackson, this story was amazing! And sexy af!
I received an advance copy from the author for review purposes. This in no way influences my review; all words, thoughts, and opinions are my own.

The perfect blend of swoon and steam!

Content notes:
(view spoiler)

Katrina Jackson is hands-down one of my favorite authors and Neighborly does not
Lynn
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
An artist and her boxer boyfriend move into a duplex. Sparks fly between the artist and her landlordess. Super hot. And a study in establishing characters efficiently and thoroughly. It felt complete. And did I mention that it is very spicy?
Charish Reid
OMG, THE TENSION!!

All four of the characters are such a treat! The story is mostly about the beautiful buildup between Tasha and Heaven, but their partners were a delight as well.

"Neighbors to Lovers" is one of my favorite tropes and this book is a winner! God bless thin walls, lol!
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)
Recommended by Book Riot and When In Romance, plus a quick read. It was...ok. As an erotic novella, I wasn’t expecting much in the way of plot, and while there was some, it wasn’t amazing. Oh well, no biggie. The writing style was a bit lacklustre, too. Again, no biggie. But where this should have shined? The actual hot stuff. And well, I’ve read better in romance novels (and not even erotic romance). It was good but a little...quick and obvious. Very much about the destination and not the ...more
natalie
This book was perfection. Just delicious. WHEW. Kat can write some tensiiion. I loved Calvin and Heaven together. Tasha and Stephen together. Talk about that slow burn tension between Tasha and Heaven yess!!!

When they all finally come together (lol yes pun intended) it beautiful! This book was steamy, funny and sweet. I loved each one of these characters so much!!

Just go buy it, read it, get your life right I promise you won't regret it!

Maybe have a cold drink nearby or something because this
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Y’all... I was not ready for this book. It rocked my universe in indescribable ways. The steamy bits are the STEAMIEST, the tension and chemistry OFF THE CHARTS, but the best part - my favorite part - was the relationships. The way both male characters honored, respected, and cherished their women in every way AND the way that it was completely reciprocal. It was absolutely beautiful and totally aspirational.
ruthie  lenor
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good is an understatement

I read reviews that said this was good, but oh boy did they under shoot that assessment. This was hot! Not in a bust through the door type of way, but in a well wrtten story that works you up as much as the characters are, so when THE time comes, it's well earned and very satisfying.
Mel
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Insanely hot, but also, you can absolutely feel the emotional connection between the two couples (Calvin and Heaven and Stephen and Tasha). It elevates the story from just plain erotic to something way more. Definitely will be looking into this author’s backlist.
♡

• Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • The A.I. Who Loved Me
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • The Thanksgiving Game: A Holiday Short Story
  • Love Unsolicited
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • Anything Goes (A Standalone Novel)
  • Jinx (Neighbors to Lovers Book 2)
  • Set: A Novella (Them Boys Book 1)
  • Someone Seeking Someone Else (More to Life Book 1)
  • Black Friday: High Life Short Story
  • f*ck and fall in love: a novella
  • Escort (Lunch Break Series Book 2)
  • Grumpy Jake
  • An Ounce of Decorum
  • A Second Chance Road Trip for Christmas (Holidays with the Wongs, #2)
Katrina is a seasoned spinster with an active imagination, a love of romcoms and a keenly critical nature. She's a college professor by day who writes romances by...weekend. Right now she also happens to be on summer vacation. She enjoys yogurt, sparkling water and her three cats, who don't appreciate her love.