Start by marking “Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)” as Want to Read:
Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)

Neighborly

(Erotic Accommodations #2)

Heaven has been in love with her boyfriend Calvin since the day they met. The amateur boxer is perfect; kind, supportive and loving, the body of a god and sex so good she's willing to follow him any and everywhere. That's how they end up in a new town, renting half a duplex and ready to start their lives together.

Their new apartment is perfect. Big enough to lay down
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Neighborly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neighborly

Start your review of Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)
mina reads™️
#blackloveathon prompt: read a black, queer romance
Readathon vlog: https://youtu.be/m4DqdInKA8E
4 stars

I should not have stayed up this late but....this was hot like genuinely had me blushing kind of hot. So perhaps the sleep deprivation was worth it

This book is about two black couples that live next door to each other and they become a polyamorous unit because the girls are hot for each other. It’s mostly erotica but it’s a great time A++ smut, plus sized rep, and full of loving partnerships
Jazmen
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Things you need to read Neighborly:
Time to read it through completely
A huge glass or a jug of water
A fan

Jackson does erotica like it’s her day job. Sex was the star of Neighborly, but the sensual couples were the headliners.

Heaven and Calvin were relationship goals. I hate to sound cliche, but they were. The notion of being a couple that appreciates the other without cattiness, pettiness, or silly arguments is a treat. I am team drama in the books I enjoy, but I loved Calvin and Heaven. They had
JenReadsRomance
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here's the thing about the best erotic romance out there: it's about feelings and not just fucking. And this book is pretty great. It's very hot, but the emotional attachments between the two couples and then between Heaven and Tasha is just great.

ALSO VERY HOT. I loved this very quick and satisfying read.
Fadwa (Word Wonders)
this was hot HOT H O T!!!!!!!
b.andherbooks
A young couple moves in to a duplex they can finally afford now that Calvin's boxing career is taking off, even though Heaven is feeling wildly attracted to Tasha, one of the upstairs tenants and owners. Heaven and Calvin have never explored this side of their relationship before, but Calvin is willing to let Heaven explore with Tasha as long as everyone is open and honest. The walls are blessedly thin and and the sex is exceptionally hot.

This is a fun novella, and I really just adored how both
Sharonda Isadora
The Best Erotica!

I simply love this story. Sexiness, realness and a complete winner. Thank you Katrina Jackson, this story was amazing! And sexy af!
Charish Reid
OMG, THE TENSION!!

All four of the characters are such a treat! The story is mostly about the beautiful buildup between Tasha and Heaven, but their partners were a delight as well.

"Neighbors to Lovers" is one of my favorite tropes and this book is a winner! God bless thin walls, lol!
Lynn
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
An artist and her boxer boyfriend move into a duplex. Sparks fly between the artist and her landlordess. Super hot. And a study in establishing characters efficiently and thoroughly. It felt complete. And did I mention that it is very spicy?
I received an advance copy from the author for review purposes. This in no way influences my review; all words, thoughts, and opinions are my own.

The perfect blend of swoon and steam!

Content notes:
(view spoiler)

Katrina Jackson is hands-down one of my favorite authors and Neighborly does not
Nicole
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
I used to LOVE short, smutty novellas. But in recent years, I've found these types of stories just don't work for me anymore. I need more.

The book was well written and super sexy, but it just didn't pull me in the way I wanted.
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)
Recommended by Book Riot and When In Romance, plus a quick read. It was...ok. As an erotic novella, I wasn’t expecting much in the way of plot, and while there was some, it wasn’t amazing. Oh well, no biggie. The writing style was a bit lacklustre, too. Again, no biggie. But where this should have shined? The actual hot stuff. And well, I’ve read better in romance novels (and not even erotic romance). It was good but a little...quick and obvious. Very much about the destination and not the ...more
natalie
This book was perfection. Just delicious. WHEW. Kat can write some tensiiion. I loved Calvin and Heaven together. Tasha and Stephen together. Talk about that slow burn tension between Tasha and Heaven yess!!!

When they all finally come together (lol yes pun intended) it beautiful! This book was steamy, funny and sweet. I loved each one of these characters so much!!

Just go buy it, read it, get your life right I promise you won't regret it!

Maybe have a cold drink nearby or something because this
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Y’all... I was not ready for this book. It rocked my universe in indescribable ways. The steamy bits are the STEAMIEST, the tension and chemistry OFF THE CHARTS, but the best part - my favorite part - was the relationships. The way both male characters honored, respected, and cherished their women in every way AND the way that it was completely reciprocal. It was absolutely beautiful and totally aspirational.
ruthie  lenor
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good is an understatement

I read reviews that said this was good, but oh boy did they under shoot that assessment. This was hot! Not in a bust through the door type of way, but in a well wrtten story that works you up as much as the characters are, so when THE time comes, it's well earned and very satisfying.
Whitney
Biiiiiitch can you say spicy??? This was amazing and if it were for mina reads and the blackloveathon I wouldn’t have known about it. Definitely pick this up if you’re looking for something quick, hot and dirty.
Leigh Kramer
Hot af erotic romance novella about polyamorous next door neighbors. I like how this addressed financial concerns and what it meant to Heaven and Calvin to finally be able to afford to move in together.

CW: hero is a fighter
Mel
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Insanely hot, but also, you can absolutely feel the emotional connection between the two couples (Calvin and Heaven and Stephen and Tasha). It elevates the story from just plain erotic to something way more. Definitely will be looking into this author’s backlist.
Eve Alacran
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read brought by the one and only Katrina Jackson. She makes me love love, yeah that sounds cliché, I know! But the way she wrote her love stories is so good, that we want everyone to be loved like this.

And of course the sex was THAT good. So that deserves more than 5 stars.
Jordan
I thought I would love this but I found myself rushing through the second half; for some reason, it didn't pull me in as much as I wanted it to.
Luci
Feb 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
This author is just fun to read.
Melissa Cutler
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sexy, low-angst erotica. I really enjoyed it!
darling

Jan 01, 2020 rated it liked it
S.A. Crow
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, romance, novella
Loved the descriptions of their work and of the characters. And to see these wonderful established relationships with full communication and the desire to see their partner's needs met.
J.

• Mangos and Mistletoe
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • Plus One: An Equilibrium Short
  • Grumpy Jake
  • The Changeup (New Beginnings Book 1)
  • A Merry Little Filthmas
  • Love Unsolicited
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • The Thanksgiving Game
  • Frosted. Whipped. Buttered: An Equilibrium Short
  • The A.I. Who Loved Me
  • The Prince of Broadway (Uptown Girls, #2)
  • Shu: A Novella (Them Boys Book 3)
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • A Dirty Valentine
  • Just One More
Katrina is a seasoned spinster with an active imagination, a love of romcoms and a keenly critical nature. She's a college professor by day who writes romances by...weekend. Right now she also happens to be on summer vacation. She enjoys yogurt, sparkling water and her three cats, who don't appreciate her love.

Erotic Accommodations (2 books)
  • Room for Three? (Erotic Accommodations, #1)