Start by marking “Unwrap My Heart (Merryville High #1)” as Want to Read:
Unwrap My Heart (Merryville High #1)

Unwrap My Heart

(Merryville High #1)

He’s had this connection to her since the day they met, like she’s the lights on his Christmas tree.
Too bad she’s dating his best friend.

BRAYLEIGH
Today, I age out of foster care, but my foster family lets me stay, allowing me to live with my little brother, protect my foster sister, and graduate high school. But I have a secret that I let slip, and villains don't respond
Published December 2nd 2019 by Unicorn Nightporium, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Unwrap My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwrap My Heart

Start your review of Unwrap My Heart (Merryville High #1)
Natalie Alice
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

This is a well written story. Its emotional and ideals with some dark subjects. Brayleigh and Zain are well written and their story is inspirational.

The story flowed well and kept me gripped
⭐Barbara S⭐
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unwrap My Heart

Unbelievable 5 stars

It was my first time reading this author's book and I couldn't imagine what book I ended up with
I did not read before Blurb nor reviews
You are looking at a lovely beautiful cover and a beautiful romantic Christmas story,
It's more than that, this story was heartbreaking and so well written!

Brayleigh this girl's life has not been a glorious, violent mother, jailed father
and girl traveled from foster family to foster family until she finally finds a home
She
bekah
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bray and Zain were both very lovable characters. Brayleigh's backstory was very shocking to me, how her past really had effected her. I do wish there was more story depth to Sebastian and maybe even Theo. The love felt real, and well described. Zain's parents seemed like the perfect feel-good parent characters. Victoria Anders seems to shock me with the plot in every book, taking turns I wasn't expecting and i've always loved it. Incredible writing as always. I predict Sebastian's side is going ...more
Cristina Penu
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story of Brayleigh is so heartbreaking and emotional that I leave marks of tears on my Kindle. Despite the fact that her life is so difficult I loved her power she possessed to move forward. I love how supportive Zain is to Bray when her world falls apart. Outstanding story with affecting and sensitive problems and an amazing conclude for Bray and Zayn. Totally recommend it. I'm waiting for Sebastian story.

I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Summer Ford
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first thing I need to mention are the triggers and super sensitive subjects that are weaved throughout this book. While these topics might be a turn off for some, I have to say that things were handled extremely well and kept me holding on until the last page. My poor fragile heart broke for Brayleigh and the situations she had to endure as a child and then into early adulthood. During the entire story Brayleigh remained a strong and resilient warrior while I had goosebumps all over and ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This compelling story will have your emotions all over the place. Brayleigh is a strong young lady who will pull at your heart for all she went through as a child and young adult. The story has some triggers that can be disturbing for some but over all is a remarkable one that will have you discussing long after you put this one down. I loved how the story was written and the depth of the characters.

Brenda Moser
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong characters and an emotional story line. The authors do a great job developing the story and pulling you in with all the emotions , happy and sad , flowing throughout. There are strong triggers dealing with some touchy subjects but are dealt with beautifully. It's a very touching story that captured and held me from start to finish. Highly recommend reading.

Tina Layner
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book. The author told a story of something that happens behind closed doors. It had humor, sadness, and faith in it. I cried at times for this girl and I laughed with her as well.
I recieved this book f o r my honest review.
Barbara
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book one in the Merryville High series a well written story that is very emotional to read. Brayleigh had me rooting for her from the start she will have so much to go through, she meets Zain who ia her ex-boyfriends best friend, I enjoyed reading this story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kimberly
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good teen and young adult holiday romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good. The story is an enjoyable holiday romance read.

Elizabeth McDaniel
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brayleigh has a hard life before and while in foster care. Being abused to keep others safe became a norm for her. Now she was pregnant by her foster father and homeless. She had always had a secret crush on her best friend Zain. Zain fell for Bray the first three me he saw her but he was taken. Now he was free. But life was full of surprises. Could they make this tragedy work out? Could Zain convince Bray that he truly loved her?

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Natalie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The story flowed well and kept me gripped
Shabana
When I started, I wasn’t completely sure what sort of book I was getting into. It has some dark subjects, but it was dealt with well, and I really enjoyed the book. I liked how the characters seemed authentic, and I was really able to connect with them.
Jeanne Richardson
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Victoria Anders; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Tayra Sanders
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful book. It didn't seem rushed. This was sweet and steamy, full of romance and passion with great characters that were interesting enough to draw you in.
Melissa Alexia
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
A young passionate romance

A passionate romance with undertones of abuse.
What starts as a basketball match and teenage angst quickly turns into abuse for Brayelan, a foster kid turned 18 and trying to find her way.
Although I thoroughly enjoyed the majority of the book, including the quirky writing style, I couldn’t manage to get past the sexual abuse that came and went throughout as the story unfolded.
Lifelong friends turn on one another, an unwilling teenager becomes pregnant, and eventually
Stephanie
Julia Harley
Frances
afton donaldson
Victoria Anders
Oct 30, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kelsey
Cheyenne L
Shelly Peterson
Veronica Garcia
Nov 10, 2019

• Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Credence
  • One Last Chance
  • A Neverland Inn Christmas: A Novella (The Neverland Inn Book 2)
  • The Heart Of Winter- New Edition: Christmas romance, Friends to lovers, Second chance
  • Reveal Me (Shatter Me #5.5)
  • Find Me (Shatter Me, #4.5, #5.5)
  • Shadow Me (Shatter Me, #4.5)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • The Awakened (The Awakened Trilogy, #1)
  • Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)
  • Royal Dragon Bind (Royal Dragon Shifters of Morocco #1)
  • I Never Expected You
  • A Christmas Kiss (Kissed by the Bay,  #5)
  • A Sleepy Hollow Kiss
Heather Dowell is a security guard, Navy veteran, and part-time author. She specializes in writing ya & contemporary romance with lots of drama and diverse characters. In her spare time, she watches British & anime shows with her husband, buys way too many stickers & notebooks, and falls asleep in her wing-backed chair when she’s trying to be productive.

Newsletter:

Merryville High (2 books)
  • Unleash My Love (Merryville High #2)