Start by marking “Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)” as Want to Read:
Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)

Man Cuffed

(Man Hands #4)

A new comedy from the USA Today bestselling duo!

Mac
A good cop can always spot trouble. That’s why my senses started pinging the moment I met the hottie next door. The neighborhood may never be the same. First she confuses me for a male stripper and tries to remove my uniform. (The guys on the force will never let me live that down.) And then there’s the breaking and
Published November 19th 2019 by Tuxbury Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Man Cuffed, please sign up.

Start your review of Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”MAN CUFFED” is just about the funniest book I’ve read in a while. I lost count over how many times I found myself laughing out loud while reading the hijinks carried out mainly by the adorably charming heroine, Meg. Meg is an aspiring actress who has just moved into a tiny one-bedroom apartment and has a very sexy neighbor who she has a knack for winding up in embarrassing circumstances with over and over again. From the moment they meet,
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Man Cuffed is the funnest book in this series so far and I absolutely adored it. Mac and Meg had me cracking up at so many scenes, and when I wasn't laughing I was still reading with a smile on my face the entire time.

Meg was a sassy aspiring actress and a lot more down to Earth than I was expecting her to be. She was also a tad crazy at times, especially when breaking into neighbors apartments. But overall she was just really fun to read about and I loved how she
Stacey is Sassy
A HOT policeman walks into a bar…

…SHE TRIED TO TAKE HIS PANTS OFF!!!

I can honestly say, that even if I was expecting a stripper to walk into a room, there is NO WAY I would try to take his pants off. That was by far one of the funniest first meetings I’ve read in a wee while. Man Cuffed was exactly the book I needed today. Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby have again cracked me up, made me sigh and left me thoroughly satisfied. Yes, there were a few curveballs that had me sniffling, snarling and
Sophia Triad
This uniform is not a costume.
This dude is not a stripper.
This dude is an actual cop.
And I’m about to be arrested.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

One of the best RomCom that I have read lately!
Interesting characters, convenient circumstances, fated meetings.
It reminded me Wallbanger in the beginning, but this story is so much better. There is this gruffly sexy cop who is too loud in his bedroom and his unsuccessful actress neighbour who wants to save him from his cheating girlfriend. Or that is what she
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

description

Meg is 30 and back in her hometown. She left home to become a famous actor. But after over a decade of being rejected for jobs, she's almost given up. Maybe something better will come along.

Something better definitely comes along in the form of über-hot cop Maguire! Insta attraction!

After she almost got arrested for almost accidentally undressing him in public - LOL - she doesn't see him again until she moves in next door to him six months later.

Mac doesn't do relationships, but she's making it
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This was fantastic! Honestly, can you go wrong with Sarina Bowen? I think not. And after reading this book, I feel like the writing pair of Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby is a pretty good bet as well. I was a little hesitant to pick up this book since I haven't read the other books in the series. I decided to go ahead and try it as a stand-alone and it worked perfectly. The only problem now is that I feel like I need to go back and read
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
After dwelling on this for a few days I've decided to go with 3.5 stars.

Why, you ask?

It started off great!

Meg is sassy and snarky and full of life. Being inside her head was a hoot that I enjoyed immensely. She made me laugh on multiple occasions and that is always a win in my book.

Mac, for his part, is... grump adjacent. He's circling the grump block for sure but he didn't quit grump out enough for me. I more just felt badly for him after the life event he endured.

He is a big un which is
Penny Reid
Nov 19, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

Bonus: hunks baking lemon cake!

Warning: may cause unrestrained giggling in public. Contains: a bridezilla with a turkey leg, a flash mob, and a growly hero

Claudia Fosca Stahl
Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby are back! I’ve been waiting for this book for over a year now, and I couldn’t be happier than I am right now. They both have a knack for comedy and are really talented storytellers, and it shows not only in Man Cuffed, but also in the other three books they’ve written together.

Man Cuffed is the latest addition to the Man Hands series—the fourth book to be precise—but it is a complete standalone and can be read, and thoroughly enjoyed, without having to read any of the
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sarina Bowen Fans, Tanya Eby Fans, Romance
4 Reading Him His Rights to Happiness Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
I know when Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby get together to do another Man Hands entry, I will be immersed into a romp...A story with serious humor and insights into the characters and their feelings. These two tap into a special blend of seamless writing which only happens when two strong voices merge so well.

This is part of a group from the previous books but there is no need to have read them to enjoy this book. It can be
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula, shelly
With Man Cuffed Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby have once again nailed the perfect blend of laugh-out-loud humor and heartfelt emotion.

Add to that a heroine I want to be best friends with (I freaking LOVED Meg so much!) and the exact sort of growly alpha hero I can never get enough of? 100% Romcom perfection.

I was utterly charmed by Meg’s quirky pluck, and the flashy personality that hid a sort of unexpected quiet strength. I was smitten with her.

And Maguire? Lord, but I love a grumbly, grouchy
Carmen Rae
I am finding it really hard to try and put my thoughts into order about how I feel about this book. I think I liked it. And I didn't put it down once I started it.

I liked Meg. She was comfortable in her own skin even though she wasn't quite sure where her life was heading. She never doubted her own worth or act like a doormat and I really respected that she embraced her faults as much as her strengths.

But Mac was a whole other issue. And while I could understand that what he went through was a
Eliza

4 STARS

Bowen & Eby are back with the arrestingly funny addition to the Man Hands series!

It’s a hilarious case of mistaken identity when Meg incorrectly pegs “Hot Cop” Mac as a stripper. Having his uniform torn from him is not how he envisaged his shift going, but that’s exactly what the nutty waitress at his call out attempts to do.

He's pretty much reconciled that he’ll never live it down at the station, but what he doesn’t expect is his ‘would-be’ offender moving in next door.

Meg is an
maggieandteddy
I absolutely loved this book! I love feisty frisky Meg. Mac is a grumpy growly, hard to resist hunk of man.
The meet- cute is NOT to be missed. A crack up , but not too OTT. Ha, Meg is on fire- funny but sincere in her efforts to be in charge of her success and building her acting career.
Mac and Meg are 180 opposites, but.... they really do compliment each other.
I enjoyed the plot too. Of course, this is character driven. but I do like the set up that puts Mac and Meg together. The lead up to
Elle Kennedy

Rachel Dyken
Here is mine! Note: I do GR only with you guys.
And thank you!

Rachel
Nov 24, 2019 marked it as not-going-to-read
Heroine can hear hero having sex through the walls. Thanks but no thanks
Zoe
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spirted, sexy, and outrageously funny!

Man Cuffed is a witty, engaging tale featuring the spunky, spontaneous Meg whose determined to enjoy the company of the cop next door, including all the equipment he’s packing, and the well-built, studly Mac who may eventually realize all his efforts to remain just friends with his hot neighbour are futile.

The writing is crisp and whimsical. The characterization is spot on with an incredible cast of characters who are charismatic, quirky, and unpredictable.
book bruin
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I can always count on Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby to give me a laugh out loud romcom. This was such a fun book from start to finish! I am a huge fan of the Man Hands series and a big part of that is because each book is just fun, playful, and low drama. There is no heavy lifting, but there are plenty of hilarious moments that will have your stomach cramping from laughing so hard. This is book 4 in the series, but it can be read as a standalone. I do recommend all the previous books
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby are back with the latest standalone in their entertaining Man Hands series. Right off the bat I knew Man Cuffed would be a quirky romantic comedy.

Meg is a struggling actress who works as a serving wench at a Renaissance-themed restaurant. While slinging ale and turkey legs for a bachelorette party, she mistakes Macguire, a real cop, for the party’s police stripper. Strippers at a Renaissance pub?? That’s Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby’s kooky sense of humor for you. I
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Man Cuffed is the hilarious story of one out of work actress and one not-a-stripper cop. Meg and Mac are pretty funny and the story is pretty light throughout, and frankly, I needed that.

Meg was instantly likable! She is struggling with an early midlife crisis-she has returned home after failed attempts at acting and relationships. I really thought she was endearing. There is plenty of sparks between Meg and Mac, despite his amorous activities on the balcony with another girl (before he and
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received for an honest review

Yay for another Bowen/Eby collaboration! I couldn't wait to get my hands on Mann Cuffed.

What an adorable and cute story. Meg and Mac had me laughing in the first chapter.

However, after that it did take me a while to really settle into this one.

I loved everything about quirky Meg. She was just fabulous. It did take me a while to come around the Mac, more than it usually takes me with a character in this series. I just wanted to shake some sense into
Fiona Fog
The hot guy next door

I’m on a rom-com kick at the moment and I can’t get enough of them.

Mac and Meg, are hilariously funny. There first meeting had me on the floor. The second was just gold.

When Meg moves into her new apartment she has no clue that the sexy guy next door is the same one whose clothes she tried to rip off when they first met. From here on out it’s just a super fun read.

Engaging characters (Lance is gold) and a story that keeps your interest.

The heat sizzles with these two and
K. Bromberg

Escape into a Booksite
*3.5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

It took me a while to get into this one, which is why I haven't rated as high as I would normally like to with Sarina Bowen books. I have been enjoying getting to know all the various characters in this series, and I do vaguely remember Meg from her sister's book.

I liked that Meg was a pretty quirky and funky character. I also liked that she didn't take any crap from anyone. She was a fun character to get to know. Some of her
Alex in Spades
3 Ask for What You Want Stars

This was a cute neighbors/ friends to lovers with a bit of fake dating story, but nothing really new. The plot was interesting, the story was sweet, and sexy, but the whole thing was just OK for me - I didn't feel the chemistry between Meg and Mac that much (probably because of my reading slump). Also for me the humor fell a bit flat a few times, the jokes didn't flow, they just tried really hard to be funny. Overall it was a pleasant way to spend an afternoon, when
Saly
This book won't work for everyone hell, I did not enjoy it at the start as it had my pet peeve, showing H on page OW. You see our hero doesn't do commitment (of course he has a reason...his twin stole his fiancee), and the heroine his new neighbour hears hero & his hook-up of the moment going at it for a week, weeks? How romantic! Honestly, there was no reinventing the wheel here and I didn't see what the heroine liked in a an immature hero. She could have done much better.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Shannon
You know, (or at least you hope), you’re in for a good time when you’re already laughing 2% into a book! And lucky for me, and you, the laughs continued throughout Man Cuffed. But what’s really great about Meg and Mac’s story was the way Bowen and Eby were able to balance the humor with the more emotional aspects of their story - it wasn’t all laughs as they worked their way towards a hea, but it sure was an entertaining journey.

Meg and Mac are opposites in many ways, not least of all when it
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Romance Schmomance (Malia) by: https://www.sarinabowen.com/man-cuffe...
Now this is what I imagine a romantic comedy to be like. I've been struggle to find the definition of one since some books I've read have been said to be a rom-com, but they end up not feeling like one to me.

I can't believe I haven't read from this series yet, but you can bet that I'll be going back to the beginning and just binge-ing all of it. Man Cuffed was such a delight to read!

From when they first met and everything that happened after, I loved every minute of their time together. Not

• Outmatched
  • Christmas in the City
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Lineup
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Blindsided
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Bang Theory
  • His Royal Highness
  • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
  • Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Instant Attraction
sarina bowen
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30+ books, including: the True North series, and the Brooklyn Bruisers. She's the co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy. She's the author of The Ivy Years series, and more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need

Man Hands (4 books)
  • Man Hands (Man Hands, #1)
  • Man Card (Man Hands, #2)
  • Boy Toy (Man Hands, #3)
“Can I borrow a cup of sugar?”
Her smile grows mischievous. “Is that a euphemism? Please say yes.”
1 likes
“Are you going to read it?” I ask. “Or just stand there making me sexually frustrated.” 0 likes