Start by marking “Dead and Delicious (Eternally Yours, #5)” as Want to Read:
Dead and Delicious (Eternally Yours, #5)

Dead and Delicious

(Eternally Yours #5)

Two zombies and one skeleton on a road trip to Vegas to kill a witch, stop an apocalypse, and rescue their friends from the belly of a shadow dragon.

Nothing weird about that.

Five things I learned while being a fallen angel zombie:
1. Duct tape works better than embalming.
2. Alopecia is not my favorite hairstyle.
3. Fried demons smell like bacon.
4. This brain
Audiobook
Published September 24th 2019 by Tantor Audio (first published July 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Dead and Delicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead and Delicious

Start your review of Dead and Delicious (Eternally Yours, #5)
Kirsty ❤️
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is icky but in a great way! I absolutely loved it. I've joined late in the game as I haven't read the first two books but I didn't feel I had to. There's enough description to just pick up and book 3 and go along for the ride. And it is a ride.

Ash and Aedan are turned into zombies as a mad witch tries to start an apocalypse. They need to track her down and kill her in order to save the world. Not so easy when the body parts start falling off...

The ick came from
Ava
ARC given by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review

First, I stumbled on this book few days ago, it was so unexpected, I thought that my goodbye to those angels, deads, kickass afterlife characters. But no, book 5 is the real parting, I think but it looked like it. Instead of reading one book to read, one to savor, I got to read 2 in one go since I also didn't know about wedding day in sub 13.

This story well, it was well described in the synopsis. Really! A few lines, a fe
Tanya Davis
Oct 24, 2019 rated it liked it

I received this book for free from Tantor Audio in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Dead and Delicious was a fun conclusion to the Eternally Yours series. Ash and Aedan get their honeymoon plans interrupted when an emergency call goes out. They get dropped into the middle of the Apocalypse. With zombies, dragons and a crazy witch who not only wants to rule the world, but get revenge on Ash for a failed sacrifice earlier in the

Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
I was a little sad to reach the end of this book, as I am fairly certain we have reached the end of our journey with Ash and Aedan. And it has been one unbelievable adventure from the opening lines of Book 1 (Divine and Dateless) to literally 'The End' of Book 5.

Perhaps, if we're lucky, we may follow the adventures of some of the other amazing characters who have graced the pages of the Eternally Yours series. They certainly deserve their own books.

Yet again this was a wo
Elizabeth Connor
I love this series so I was thrilled to get an ARC to review. My honest opinion is this book rocks! Tara West as Ash had me laughing from page one, and by chapter four I was reminded why Aedan was the perfect man with this gem (which he said with a straight face after meeting Ash’s old boyfriend & his “cougar” girlfriend): “Travis, you and your mother need to find shelter. It's going to get ugly.” He effortlessly managed to insult both of them while sounding as if he was concerned about them ...more
Sheri
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tara-west
This book had me rolling. Ash and Adean, along with her ghoster team find themselves fighting he'll on earth. The battle is full of humour, zombies, and demons. The twist that Tara has thrown into the book will have you in shock (The good kind).
Cass
Jun 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
3,5/5
Jessica Badstibner
One of my new favorite authors

I absolutely loved this series. At first wasn't happy that it wasn't a stand alone but now I'd happily buy another 5 books if it hadn't ended. Had me laughing out loud a lot, earning me lots of sideways glances.
Nicole
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book begins with Ash and her new husband Aiden being called moments after saying 'I DO" to fight the apocalypse. A witch named Lucia who Ash had banned to hell a while back in another book has managed to not only escape hell but open the sixth dimension of hell on earth!

We follow Ash and her husband through fighting dragons, zombies, demons, and oh being turned into a Zombie themselves! What a way for your new husband to be looking at you when your decomposing with maggots coming
Hsu Lee
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was supposed to be the perfect wedding day for Ash & Aedan.
Instead, they had to fight demons, zombies, and shadow dragons,
What else is new?
What about the apocalypse?
Once you start reading this book, you cannot put it down.
It sucks you right in, and you are along Ash for the ride.
So sit tight + enjoy it.
There was a lot of action.
After all As
Nicole Normand
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy from NetGalley; this is my honest review.
There are lots of action, adventure, fantasy, magic, suspense, and steamy romance in this story.
It's scary at times, funny, a bit gross, with no respect for life and death or God and the Bible. It's a save-the-world kind of story, so of course it's unbelievable at times. You'll meet angels, demons, zombies, witches, grim reapers, and humans.
I didn't read the previous books in the series but the author makes sure sh
Reckless Readers
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sooo this is the first book I've read by this author and I have to admit it's very different. This is technically the fifth book with these characters but you don't feel lost like you would have to read the other books. I was pleasantly surprised by the unique storyline that starts off right after Ash and Aedan get married. They are ghosters who take care of zombies and demons. It's a very interesting dianamic shift with Aedan, who is a grim reaper, taking care of demons, and being super sweet t ...more
Susan Underbrink
Jul 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A big thank you to NetGalley and Shifting Sands Publishing for the ARC for my honest review. I have to admit that I have not read all the series-but I did enjoy the ones that I had read. This one is no different-it makes you laugh, its silly but fun. Expect to meet dragons, zombies, demons and other things. It's maybe a bit gross for some people and I can't say its not violent, but it made me laugh and was extremely enjoyable to read. I read it in an afternoon-it kept my attention and was quick. ...more
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. The story flowed very well and was very enjoyable. This book will keep you reading long into the night and you will not want to put this book down until you finish. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader’s copy of this book. The free book held no determination on my personal review.
Debbie Chittenden
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
Fantastic! Truly and utterly an amazing end to a stunningly well written storyline. As sad as I am to have it over, I can't imagine another book that could top this ending of the series.

Tara West has an amazingly talented gift for humor, love, diversity, trauma, vileness, and spontaneity with an innate ability to drag the reader right into her fantasy world.
Stacy Gallina
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect ending

I really enjoyed this series. With it's yummy love scenes and witty banter, it was an enjoyable read. I am so glad I gave this author a chance, otherwise I would have missed out on a great series.
Tamara Mellen
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spent the past four days reading all five books!

I loved this series! Tara put so much fun, angst, sexy time, and humor into it...it hooked me completely. Had my daughter laughing over the gluten intolerance...she has similar issues with dairy. Thanks Tara!
Meryl
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read.

The last book of the series. Aedan and Ash finally get married, but spend their wedding night fighting zombies and demons. Their stint as zombies still makes me smile. A sweet, happy ending.
Nancy Bodie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Binge Worthy!

This was a very well written and enjoyable series! The characters grow on you. The storyline is crazy, funny, and a great escape from you normal everyday life! Highly recommend this series!
Jonette
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious read

I read the whole series in a few days time, there was a lot of laughter and excitement and plenty of sex. I would recommend this series to everyone who likes to laugh and enjoy a good series.
Ginelle Blanch
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is really about a 3.5 star rating for me.

Really crazy and silly. Really gross at points, to make you shiver a bit and laugh. Makes you want to read the next page just to see what happens next!!! And...some surprises in there that might make ya look twice!!!

Quick, entertaining.
Pamela
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rated 3.5 out of 5! Not my type of paranormal, but pretty funny! Know a lot of people who would enjoy it. Going to go back and read series starting with book one.
C bond
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
netgalley

My first time reading anything from this series. Loved it, I may have to get the rest.
Tanya
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****

Such a great next addition to this series. I have to make myself put it down or I would never get anything done ever!!
Andrea
Feb 26, 2019
Anouk
Mar 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• All Too Familiar (Accidental Familiar Book 1)
  • Relatively Familiar (Accidental Familiar Book 2)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Flea Market Magic (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Bedtime Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Wishful Thinking (How To Be The Best Damn Faery Godmother In The World Or Die Trying #1)
  • The Accidental Unicorn (Accidentals #18)
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Godless (Feathers and Fire, #7)
  • Dragons are a Girl's Best Friend (Quarter Witch Chronicles #1)
  • Bound to Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie #2)
  • Their Baby Dragon (Not This, #5.5)
  • Calm Before the Witch Storm (Calamity Corners, #1)
  • Snake in the Grass (Fairy Tales of a Trailer Park Queen, #3)
  • The Raven Queen's Harem
  • Ascension (Nate Temple Chronicles #13)
  • Toil & Trouble (A Magic Island Paranormal Cozy Mystery Book 5)
  • The Uncooperative Warrior (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #2)
Tara West writes books about dragons, witches, and handsome heroes while eating chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate. She's willing to share her dragons, witches and heroes. Keep your hands off her chocolate.

Tara West's young adult and new adult romances have been Kindle bestsellers. A former high school English teacher, Tara is now a full-time writer and graphic artist. She enjoys sp

Eternally Yours (5 books)
  • Divine and Dateless (Eternally Yours, #1)
  • Damned and Desirable (Eternally Yours, #2)
  • Damned and Desperate (Eternally Yours #3)
  • Demonic and Deserted (Eternally Yours, #4)