Start by marking “Wishes, She Roars: A Dark and Twisted Aladdin Retelling (A Never After Tale)” as Want to Read:
Wishes, She Roars: A Dark and Twisted Aladdin Retelling (A Never After Tale)

Wishes, She Roars: A Dark and Twisted Aladdin Retelling

(Never After Tales)

Princess Cyra isn't cursed, and she doesn't need Aladdin's wishes to save her kingdom.

People are starving in Henjanan but in the palace on the mountain, otherworldly parties continue almost every night. In the middle of the crowd, where colorful veiled ladies dance with young lords and whisper lies and secrets, sits a sultan with a devil on his shoulder—The Grand Vizier—
Kindle Edition
Published November 1st 2019 by Green Envy Press

To ask other readers questions about Wishes, She Roars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wishes, She Roars

Start your review of Wishes, She Roars: A Dark and Twisted Aladdin Retelling (A Never After Tale)
Mandie
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun read! This Aladdin retelling is wonderful. It is dark and mysterious! I would highly recommend it to any fairytale lover!!
Mary Gruber
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can a Princess determine her own fate? Cyra is a princess trapped in a world where he only wants to find her a wealthy prince which she doesn’t want. But there is one young man who might be interesting but a worldly prince he is not. And she has a deep secret that may help her free herself. And there’s a genie. What a wonderful story!
Linda McKay
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every little girl wants to be a princess, and Princess Cyra is one with super powers.
She’s surrounded by opulence in her grandfather’s castle, but Cyra can shift into any animal to leave the castle after dark and move amongst her subjects, hoping to learn how their rulers can take better care of them. But the King’s Vizier — an evil, sniveling, greedy toady of the worst kind — has plans to sell Cyra to the highest bidder. She doesn’t want to turn over her rule to a husband who could BUY her, so
Liberty Ireland
Not only do I love fairy tales to begin with, but I adore them being retold and this was no different. In a change of fate, Princess Cyra decides she does not need Aladdin and his wishes to save her people from a horrible fate. Dare she interact with Genie herself? This is a dark and twisty tale, right up my alley. Now that I have found the series, I cannot wait to read the rest. So if you love having Fairy tales retold, in a dark and twisty manner, this is your book!

I received this book I
Amy Hannagan
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Aladdin retelling puts the whole story upside-down and twisted up into a whole new world of Princess Cyra and her royal household. Aladdin isn't her hero, she is her own hero and willing to do anything to root out the evil in her kingdom. This is a fantastic read, even if you aren't a fan of fairy tale retellings.
Jeanne Richardson
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Angela Sanders; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Jamie Penwell
I love the twist

This is such a magical short of the great fairy tail Aladdin. I love the twist to add a more a magical appeal to the original story.
Jackie
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a different version of Aladdin. Cyra doesn’t need Aladdin to help her save the kingdom. They’re starving but the palace has parties every night. Totally awesome.
Jeanna Massman
Oct 27, 2019
Grace
Oct 27, 2019
Angela Kulig
Nov 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Emily Hitchens
Steve Weber
Molli
Tashia Jennings
Nov 23, 2019

• Magic Revealed (Delphine Rising #3)
  • Dragons of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun #9)
  • Ruthless Rogue (Fierce Mates: Rock Creek Clan Book 4)
  • Little Lady Jane (Adventures of Little Lady Jane #1)
  • Daddy's Little Adventurer (The Adventure's of Little Lady Jane Book 3)
  • Undercover in Jenns Cove
  • Loving L.O.G.A.N.
  • Tequila
  • Lost and Found (The Game Plan #1) (The General's Daughter #2)
  • Guardian - The Choice
  • Calliope's Little Conquest (Saddlesore Ranch Book 1)
  • Shattered
  • Whispered Fantasies (The Pleasure Your Fantasies Series Book 2)
  • A Child's Gift (Texas Rebels, #8)
  • Reckless With You (Less Than, #2)
  • A Vampire's Wish (Vampires on Holiday Book 1)
  • Lovecontu Song de Light Lovecontu
  • Red Bows and Mistletoe: A Lilac Novella
Angela Kulig is an American gypsy, and former pirate. She has been from sea to shining sea--and though she is currently trapped in the desert against her will, she escapes everyday in the form of many books.

Never After Tales (6 books)
  • Ocean, She Sings (A Never After Tale #1)
  • Sunset, She Fights
  • Gold, She Spins: A Historical Fantasy Fairy Tale Re-Telling
  • Sugar, She Dances: A Dark and Twisted Sugar Plum Fairy Retelling
  • Beauty, She Burns: A Dark and Twisted Sleeping Beauty Retelling (A Never After Tale)