Start by marking “Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet, #2)

Wherever You Are

(Bad Reputation Duet #2)

I WILL RUIN HER.

You know that old saying “opposites attract” — well, no one ever tells you what happens after the attraction part.

Do opposites stick together forever?

Or do they just self-combust?

And then there’s the third option: someone or something forces them apart.

Look, the third option isn’t happening to us. I will end the bastard who thinks he can keep me from her. I
Published January 28th 2020 by K.B. Ritchie

To ask other readers questions about Wherever You Are, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wherever You Are

Start your review of Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet, #2)
Christy
Shelves: 2020-four-stars

photo 241B3DDF-CF59-456C-9938-B53C544CD6C2_zps0m1rr2wx.png
“Wherever you are, no matter if it’s right next to me or a thousand miles away,” I say, “I’m tied to you with a thread that can’t break. We’re connected by something stronger than time or place.”

After reading part one of Willow and Garrison’s story, I couldn’t wait for the conclusion. I was so thankful that the books released so close together and I didn’t have to wait long. I love this couple and this ‘world’ so much. This book made me so happy and gave me so many feels!

Once
Andrea
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, favorites
I'm so depressed right now, whew.

This book waseverything.I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I wanted to die a little. But ultimately, it left me feeling so hopeful.

And I want someone with me, always, to face risks together.

I want Garrison. For as long as I can have him.

There will never be another couple so perfect for each other. Willow and Garrison shouldn't make sense, but they fit so well.
Lanie
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YESSSSSSSSSSSS NOT ONE BUT TWO BOOKS!!!! WE ARE SO BLESSED!

PREORDERS ARE UP!!

susana ♡
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
bri ♡
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was way better than the first one. gillow is such a soft couple and I was expecting them to be really distant with each other in this one or have some type of blow up but it never came and I was glad. garrison and willow are perfect for each other and they have so much respect and care for one another and its just so cute to see. but of course the highlight of these books for me are the friendship content and those heart-wrenching moments, especially between loren and garrison. their ...more
jordane
Jan 28, 2020 rated it liked it
“We're finally together in the same city, same house, same room, same bed. Sharing everything. A life. Love.”

3.5/5

Garrison and Willow will always remain the softest couple ever. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
Ann
Shelves: 2020
we could've had one of their best books if it wasn't 70% recycled from other characters' pov and the web series and yet here we are. I'm not complaining that they included those scenes, they had to be in the books, but when they keep skipping months in the present timeline to scenes we've already read in other books instead of developing these characters and their relationship as they should? it's just lazy writing. at this point i'm just happy that they didn't completely destroy the characters, ...more
Jenn
An ARC was provided by the authors.

ftf quote for WG
tin can comms heart
Oh my goodness. This was such an amazing experience to anticipate what’s going to happen next even though I already know what’s gonna happen, only this time I get to see it from Willow and Garrison’s POV.

I loooooove all the BFF Daisy and Willow moments, and also the Calloway sisters and Willow moments! My heart expands tenfold after reading those scenes!!!

I love the moments with Garrison and Lo. I’m over the moon at how happy Garrison is around Moffy and I
Sam
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s been two years since I read the addicted/Calloway sister series. I’ve learned they still own my heart. Willow and garrison own my heart even more. I want more I need more

Do willow and garrison deserve rights? Yes. Does this cover? Idk.
m
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: na, romance
“I never understood the word solace before Willow.”

i loved this book so much, even more than the first instalment. i'm so happy garrison and willow got their story told, and this book included almost all the scenes i wanted to see, both past and present.
zaira
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I choose to believe we’re stronger than any force in this world. I feel it deeper than I ever have. No separation will keep us apart. Not really.”

I liked this so much better than the first because I felt like there was more new content in this one (since some scenes were straight up from the webseries years ago). There is a little bit of angst from the time Garrison and Willow spent apart as well as some tender moments between them. They are one of the cutest couples ever, I swear. I love how
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
“I’m not going to let them hurt you anymore.”

This book, this duet….Guys this was SO much more of an emotional rollercoaster than I ever could have imagined and I say that in the most tender, loving way possible. I knew what I knew about Willow and Garrison from reading what had been on Wattpad originally and from the few snippets we had seen throughout both previous series. From those two things we caught a glimpse into who these two were but it was NOTHING compared to actually getting inside
meghan
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
flavia
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it

I want to start by saying that this one was better than the first one when it comes to the content (I’m mainly referring to the Gillow scenes), but the structure was still a mess. I think that this duet should have consisted on the first book with moments from the past (and not only those coming from the web series, but new ones too) and the second should have focused on their present and part of their future.

I connected more with the characters in this book than the previous one, especially
Anna Banana
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it

So good! Loved all the scenes and I love that this book was longer. Combined with the first book in the duet, this really is basically everything I've wanted for their story. A part of me wishes there were more scenes from the "present day", scenes from the gaps in the story where it time jumps, I guess more mundane, every day scenes because it's something I love seeing and something these author's used to do a lot in their books.
konstantina
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5/5
yup it's official gillow is the softest people I know (also all these lilo parts got me feeling so emotional they're MY PEOPLE)
Caro
Jan 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
So I read both books in this Duet and I have to say ... I expect a lot more. As readers of Addicted and Calloway books already know, Willow and Garrison are a couple - and all the plot points that were in both books were pretty much already known to us.

That being said, knowing all of the plot (except for Garrison’s brothers being abusive) wasn’t what ruined the books. It was very much an issue of balanced writing, pacing and emotion.

Krista and Becca chose to streamline the plot in two timelines,
Alex
I'm going to stick with the 4-star rating even though I enjoyed it more than the previous one. Some parts were dragging, some slightly absurd and others outright unnecessary but otherwise, this was a Ritchie book I've been missing. This book reminded me why I fell in love with the core six and I'm not even going to lie, I have an urge to reread Addicted and Calloway Sisters series ...more
fatin
i love you willow and garrison i ain't gonna stop loving you bitches
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
 photo 10A14F04-05AC-4AD0-A7FF-EA9B1101C55C.jpg

A beautiful conclusion to the Bad Reputation duet. Willow and Garrison's story was paced perfectly and a great look into the lives of two side characters I always wanted to know more about.
Maike
Jan 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Big sigh. In the grand scheme of things, this was okay. As a person who's been invested in these characters for years, I liked it fine. Objectively, however, this was all over the place. It was the same things over and over again. There was not enough plot over all to fill two whole books in my opinion, and it showed. Especially since we already know how it's all going to end. I was a bit fed up by the end. Plus the frequent time jumps never really allowed the story to flow. As I said, all over ...more
Lyrand
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
GAH.

They are perfect. I so would have like to have gotten like a full-length story with multiple books on them. Especially after they got married. I just felt a bit like a lot of the past content was from the web-series, which is fair, but it's a bit meh to read when you've JUST literally finished the webseries.

It felt SO good to dive back into this world. The OG world. I think the Like Us series is fine, but there's just something absolutely magical about the characters in the Addicted world.
Nina
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it

I LOVE WILLOW AND GARRISON SO MUCH and im going to fucking miss them and the core six.

I do want to say that having no gillow wedding scene or the first time they said I love you to each other was an absolute crime and I am upset about it and will remain upset.
Vilma
*3.5 stars

I love willow and reading about the core six again, but I hate how everything that makes the Addicted series so amazing is completely messed up in the Like us series. For example, Moffy and Garrison's relationship. So no, this feels more like a reminder of the good old days when everything still was some kind of perfect (couldn't help myself haha) and how good the kids' series could have been.
♡ alex
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars

willow and garrison deserve the world literally best people ever
soph
Jan 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
kbr pitched this book as super angsty but there was very little angst which is to be expected bc kbr avoid angst as much as possible, but the fact that they told everyone it was angsty but yeah 3 stars for core six and gillow -2 stars for managing to fit a moffy pov in this book and the lack of vada scenes ghost writers please come back ...more
Haley
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the most beautiful, perfect conclusion to Willow and Garrison’s story.
This book continues the back and forth timeline of Whatever It Takes - watching as Willow and Garrison continue to solidify their friendship while navigating the gradual slide into fame and being connected to the Hales, Meadows, and Cobalts in the past; as they navigate a long distance relationship, family and friend dynamics, and more fame.
Wherever You Are was filled with the perfect blend of love and angst. It was
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

Oh my god, my heart.

This book was even more emotional than the first one. We really get to see the hell Garrison has gone through with his brothers and I could barely take it.

All those bromance moments with Loren and all that he did for him omg guys I'm tearing up writing this. They are two sides of the same coin and gosh I love how Loren was there for Garrison and truly helped him and made him feel part of his family. Gosh, I have so much love for these two man. Those moments
Joan
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Total nostalgia!

Loved getting more of Garrison and Willow!

I did not read the web series so this was all new to me...except the flashbacks. I typically do not like past to present switching in books....it takes me out of the mood. This one seemed to work because I knew most of the flashbacks so I could enjoy them from another POV. Though I wished they stayed in chronological order...that would have been better IMO.

I loved the moments we get with Garrison with Lo and Connor and Willow with
tai
This was even better than the first in my opinion. Garrison and Willow continue to be my favorites, and I am so so glad we got to read their story!

I want to point out that after this book, I can say this without a shadow of a doubt: Garrison Abbey is my favorite KBR male character! He is patient and respectful. The way he treats Willow, always making sure she is comfortable, never touching her without her consent, even after they get together. His growth as the story progresses, how he starts to
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • The Marriage Pact
  • Credence
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny (Loose Ends #1)
  • Duncan's Bride (Patterson-Cannon Family, #1)
  • Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • His as Payment (Mafia Masters, #1)
  • Top Secret
  • Taken (Dark Legacy Duet, #1)
  • The Billionaire Book Club (Billionaire Collection 3)
  • Filthy (Rixton Falls, #3)
  • Bachelor (Rixton Falls, #2)

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Now in their twenties, they write about other twenty-somethings navigating through life, college, and romance. They love

Bad Reputation Duet (2 books)
  • Whatever It Takes (Bad Reputation Duet, #1)
“Wherever you are, no matter if it's right next to me or a thousand miles away," I say, "I'm tied to you with a tread that can't break. We're connect by some thing stronger than time or place.” 2 likes
“I, Willow Hale, am a risk taker. A challenge seeker. I see that now. I feel it deep in my bones.

And I want someone with me, always, to face risks together.

I want Garrison. For as long as I can have him.”
1 likes