Start by marking “Untamed” as Want to Read:
Untamed

Untamed

In her most revealing and powerful book yet, the beloved activist, speaker, and author of the bestselling sensations Love Warrior and Carry On, Warrior explores the joy and peace we discover when we stop striving to meet the expectations of the world, and start trusting the voice deep within us.

Untamed will liberate women—emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I
Expected publication: March 10th 2020 by The Dial Press

To ask other readers questions about Untamed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untamed

Start your review of Untamed
Glennon
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sacred day to me. The most important thing I’ve ever written–my new book UNTAMED–is available for the first time TODAY.

I’m often asked why I don’t publish books more often. My answer is this: I never write a new book until I’ve become a new woman. Over the past few years, I became a new woman. UNTAMED tells that story.

At an event for LOVE WARRIOR, a woman walked into the room and the moment I saw her, three words filled my entire being: There She Is. I knew, from my roots, that she was
Glennon Doyle
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
Glennon just posted about it on Twitter, so I opened Goodreads to read about it, and then returned to Twitter, there is a link about this book: https://untamedbook.com/ and what it's about, seems like a book for women to rise!

Erin Henry
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How poetic that this book is my 1000th read and reviewed on goodreads. I loved this book so much. I couldn’t put it down, couldn’t wait to read it all and yet at the same time did not want it to end. The chapters read like small essays yet interweave larger themes throughout the book. Themes of trusting the image of God in yourself and becoming more fully human. I underlined so much of the book sometimes just circling chapter heads I knew I wanted to reread several times. The author reveals so ...more
Rebecca
Oct 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Oh my goodness! This just popped in my update feed when Glennon herself marked it as read, and now I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Kim McGee
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I rarely read memoirs but I am really glad I read this one. Glennon has experienced pain. Glennon has experienced addiction and infidelity and best of all, true love. After being married to the same man and raising three children she suddenly met the person she was meant to be with and it was a woman.
This is an honest look at all the obstacles that women and society put in front of them that prevent us from becoming who we were meant to be. It is a love story, a family story and one of hope.
Madison Dettlinger
Nov 06, 2019
Sarah Stone
Nov 10, 2019
Tracy Bailey
rated it did not like it
Sep 30, 2019
Meredith Robertson
Jan 08, 2020

• Long Bright River
  • Yellow Bird: Oil, Murder, and a Woman's Search for Justice in Indian Country
  • Dear Edward
  • American Dirt
  • Buy Yourself the F*cking Lilies: And Other Rituals to Fix Your Life, from Someone Who's Been There
  • In Five Years
  • The Violence Inside Us: A Brief History of an Ongoing American Tragedy
  • Such a Fun Age
  • You Are Not Alone
  • The Tenant
  • Carry On, Warrior: Thoughts on Life Unarmed
  • Watching from the Dark (DCI Jonah Sheens, #2)
  • Pizza Girl
  • The Holdout
  • Darling Rose Gold
  • A Burning
  • The Family Upstairs
  • Nothing to See Here
Glennon Doyle is the author of UNTAMED (coming March 2020), as well as the #1 New York Times bestselling memoir LOVE WARRIOR, which was selected as Oprah's Book Club pick, as well as the New York Times bestselling memoir CARRY ON, WARRIOR. An activist and thought leader, Glennon was named among SuperSoul100’s inaugural group of “awakened leaders who are using their voices and talent to elevate ...more