Start by marking “The Nexus: The Yule King (Unlocking The Nexus Book2)” as Want to Read:
The Nexus: The Yule King (Unlocking The Nexus Book2)

The Nexus: The Yule King (Unlocking The Nexus Book2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published September 28th 2019 by IaNSANE Production

To ask other readers questions about The Nexus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nexus

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Nexus: The Yule King (Unlocking The Nexus Book2)
Lorraine Lesar
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ian Cadena has just achieved the unthinkable. He has just successfully lured me away from my norm reading of romance and totally captivated my attention in his world of folklore, myths and so much more.
If I was asked to summarise this long and intricate storyline in one word, it would be.....mosaic.
Book 1 (Samhain) was a riveting book puzzle for me, but the author certainly upped his game for this one and taken his creative and imaginative world, to a whole new level - a written mosa
Cory Skelton
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent follow up

I was blown away by how much I loved book one, and the wait for book two has been long and hard (that's what he said), by in the end totally worth it. The world and mythology is built upon quite nicely, as well as our main characters and their journeys. Growing up a fan of fantasy, horror,and mythology, it sometimes feels like this book was written by someone who stole my book collection. Already anticipating the next installment.
Ian
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kat Valentine
marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2019
Ian Cadena is a native Texan that craves cold weather and a lush colored Autumn with a cool breeze!

He should have figured it out sooner that he desired to be a writer when he was writing out story-lines for his action figures and creating his own campaigns and backstories for his friends while playing Dungeons & Dragons.

He holds a degree in Theater & Writing and wor