Start by marking “The Lonely Dad's Guide to Love (Sex and the Single Dad, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Lonely Dad's Guide to Love (Sex and the Single Dad, #1)

The Lonely Dad's Guide to Love

(Sex and the Single Dad #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Alex has been a single father to his son Dexter since his ex-girlfriend walked out and left him, quite literally, holding the baby. Just twenty-two and struggling to make ends meet, nothing means more to Alex than his son. Not even falling in love with Daniel, the handsome preschool teacher at Dexter’s daycare.

Danny seems to adore Dexter just as much as he ador
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 200 pages
Published September 29th 2019 by In The Dark Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Lonely Dad's Guide to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lonely Dad's Guide to Love

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Lonely Dad's Guide to Love (Sex and the Single Dad, #1)
Fernanda Granzotto
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
*Thank you Netgalley for providing me with a copy of this book for review, all opinions are my own*
This book was not what I expected so I admit I was a little disappointed
The book itself is very good, and a story that will make you cry and laugh at the same time, has just as much drama, sex, and cuteness.
I'm giving one that can be considered low because I found the writing a little confusing sometimes
it wasn't a quick book as I thought it would be it also m
Lu
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Jean Malherbe
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! What a lovely book this is!!
Although I didn't find this author's writing style to be smooth or comfy, (making this, for me, a bit of a slow read), once I got momentum, I couldn't put it down.

This is a heart-rending, story, dripping with throat-clutching angst.
The tale of a (very) young dad who has landed the role of virtually sole custodian to his two year old baby boy. However, his ex girlfriend (the mom) is literally holding the proverbial gun to his head, preventing
サヘリー
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
(Book provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review -- thank you!)

So -- I certainly enjoyed this book. Finished it in an hour.
Poor Alex was two seconds away from the breakdown to end all breakdowns throughout the entire book, until the climax (of the book). The writing reflected that. Also, Alexander dearest, no one uses Pig Latin in 2019. You're my age, a Millennial-Gen-Z hybrid. Come on.

The book did a great job of making me hate Becca, though I
Suzanne Irving
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Reanna Pryce has nailed it, fun, love, heartbreak, parenthood, relationships, everything is packed into this terrific book. The story and the characters are so well written that I had to go grab a tissue. I didn’t want to be distracted until I was finished this book and then I just sat and had to digest it. This is not normal for me. I read a lot of books and like most of them, but for me to just sit after reading one and not just getting on with something else is u ...more
PortlandAvidReader
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Just because you had 2 sucky lovers, doesn't mean you can't find love.

Alex is a loving father to toddler Dexter. His girlfriend, Becca, walks out when she discovered he is bi. No child or other support, just emotional blackmail that Alex never take a lover. Alex crumples after a couple years of emotional abuse. Alex catches the eye of Danny, a daycare worker, who sees the sweetness under the surface. But he has to work through the damage and lies to try to win Alex.

I rece
Ilse Marijke
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet romance

The Lonely Dad’s Guide To Love is a sweet and fun story between a single nerdy dad, Alex, who falls in love with the hip and hot prescho teacher of his son. The book is written in a not usual style; what Alex feels when he goes through the strained relationship with the mother of his son is exceptional. And the feelings Danny evokes in him are transported to the reader by the author’s unique craft. I didn’t feel like reading anything else until I finished this book. Great read.
Caroline
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I've read by Reanna Pryce, and it definitely won't be the last. I love everything about this book. It's a beautiful love story, where a friendship develops in a place that would be love if the characters would just let it happen.

This story had a believable plot that was thoroughly enjoyable, gorgeous characters that made you want to hug them through their sorrows, and a tonne of emotion. I couldn't put it down, sat up way too late trying to finish it.
Shauna Jackson
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Lonely Dad’s Guide to Love was a very heartwarming read! Alex and Danny’s journey to HEA made me feel all different kinds of emotions. I laughed, cried, and screamed a few times, but I like books to be that way!!!

Elvira
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read I enjoyed the well developed and engaging characters and the storyline flowed smoothly from the beginning to the end.

Becky Smyth
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book from a talented writer and highly recommend. I would have loved to see more of their continuing lives as I was so in to it. The supporting characters were great too. I thoroughly enjoyed

M
is currently reading it
Nov 03, 2019
Rodrigo
Nov 16, 2019

• The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
  • Becoming Us (Return to You #2)
  • Rowan and the Wolf
  • Lie To Me (Poison Pleasures #2)
  • Just a Taste (Vampires of Worj #1)
  • Rushing In (Ace's Wild, #3)
  • Healing the Hurt
  • Stand Out (Assassin's Claws #2)
  • But Why Him?!: (A Male Male Arranged Romance with a little bit of heat)
  • Scent (Omega Angel Café #1)
  • Top Priority (The Game #1)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Robbie (Confessions, #1)
  • Love's Magic (Revolutionary Heart, #1)
  • Rich Kids 2 (Rich Kids, #2)
  • Falling For His Badass
  • Rocket Science
  • Aced (PresLocke, #1)
When she’s not reading or writing steamy romantic fiction, you can find Reanna bouncing between swimming, boy scouts and book club. She’s living her very own happily ever after in the north-east of England with her husband, two (mostly) adorable boys and a collection of pets she did not ask for.

A writer of romantic fiction for fifteen years, Reanna writes strong, compelling characters