Start by marking “Lip Smacker” as Want to Read:
Lip Smacker

Lip Smacker

Logan Heath was the sweetest and most beautiful boy I had ever seen. He was popular, smart, and the star quarterback of Fort Johnson High. Every girl in school followed him around in hopes of getting his attention. I was no different, except that I admired Logan from afar. With him being a superstar junior and me being an awkward freshman at a new school, our coupling was ...more
Expected publication: November 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Lip Smacker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lip Smacker

Start your review of Lip Smacker
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Two Halves of a Whole Stars ~

Lip Smacker was a fun, entertaining and sexy read. But it was also a book with all the feels you want to read in a 5 star read.

This story had me laughing out loud, swooning, blushing and even crying. The majority of this book was a feel good romance but it also had that emotional side that pulled on your heartstrings. I was invested in this story and characters right from the start.

I/>~
Nov 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

DNF at 22%

There's being quirky and cute and there's forcing quirky and cute. This book is 100% the latter. There are so many places where this book defies logic and what people would do in a situation to go for the "cute" or "quirky" and it just didn't work for me.
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Elipheleta (Lip) Smacker is an unusual name for a young girl and the source of amusement among her peers at her school. It took some time but Lip did eventually learn to stand up for herself. When she was a teen her parents decided to move to another town and she had to go through the whole rigmarole again but this time at high school. It was here that she developed a crush on Logan Heath, with his cute boy band looks and beautiful eyes. This admiration continued until he graduated and she never ...more
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are in the mood for a CUTE read this is a MUST read book. I really enjoyed it. I had a smile on my face AND tears were brought to my eyes within the pages of this book. Bravo Ms. Bailey. It isn't easy to bring tears out of this blackened reader's heart. But you done did it. Logan was everything I love in a book boyfriend and Lip was adorable. I flew through this and enjoyed the ride thoroughly and had a smile on my face at the end. So win win. xo
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
Let me start by saying that Alison G. Bailey never disappoints. I've read pretty much all her books and they all bring something original and sweet to the table.

Lip Smacker is funny, heartfelt, sexy, with a heroine full of sass, a grandmother who is a beautiful soul, and a swoony hero. A big investment company is looking to buy the bakery that Lip has put her heart and soul building from the ground up. And when they send a sexy attorney to try to convince Lip to sell, she receives th
Suzy
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC GIVEN TO ME BY THE AUTHOR

It's no surprise that I absolutely adored this book! Alison is one of my favorite authors. She has no trouble writing an funny, loving, sexy read like this one. I laughed, I cried, I swooned!

This is a standalone novel told from Elipheleta "Lip" Smacker. She owns a bakery that is struggling. Unfortunately there is an investment firm buying up all the businesses around her to build a hotel in their place.
In walks "The Closer" Logan Heath who is h
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Sweeter than sugar. Better than a cupcake. More adorable than a baby unicorn and all the rainbows. Hilarious. Guaranteed to hit you right in the feels. Lip Smacker is just all the things! I laughed, cried and swooned like crazy while reading this! Between the adorable and hilarious banter that went on between Logan and Lip and one of the BEST HEA’s ever it’s impossible to not fall in love with this book.
Lip is this adorable, quirky, feisty sweetheart that I instantly loved. The bond she ha
S
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are in a mood for a feel good and a fun sweet book with no added drama than this is the book . It was super cute , fun & entertaining read with no nuisances of bad characters or drama to drag the story. Logan and Lip’s characters were realistic and relatable. I loved their chemistry and banter. The story is heartwarmingly beautiful and I was left craving for more of Logan & Lip even after the story ended . It was like having a slice of chocolate cake that I indulged in one sitting ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lip Smacker is my first read by Alison G. Bailey. It was a fun, quirky story that I enjoyed reading.
Lip and Logan are a cute couple, and even though they started off as kinda enemies it didn’t last long. Logan knew what he wanted and pursued Lip with the intention of winning her. He was sweet and kind and just the right amount of alpha.
I liked their push and pull and the witty banter and loved how the epilogue gave us so much more than usual.
Aim
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two words! Logan. Heath. He had my heart swooning with just the right words to say. Just when you kinda wanted to hate him, he became every girls dream. Lip came to be someone who I wanted as my best friend. She’s been through some terrible heartache and I just wanted to be there for her! Their chemistry together was off the charts! You don’t want to miss this charming story! I highly recommend!
Katie
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the characters, Lip and Logan. They were perfect together. All the emotions made me feel like I was living in this story. I felt for the characters, laughed, and swooned. So many heartwarming moments. I highly recommend this book. It’s a perfect read!
Kim
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars...
This is a story about life...the good, the bad, the infuriating, and the sad. The characters have pasts that have shaped them. And now they are about to be put head to head over a business deal. Only one can be the winner, right? Or can they both win in the end?

Elipheleta Smacker aka Lip is a strongwilled, smart, and caring bakery owner. She has loss in her past and is very close to her grandmother. She takes great pride in the business they have created together. But they are also in a bit of a slump and a b
Erin Lewis
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 star Review Lip Smacker by Alison G Bailey

Alison G. Bailey is a new author to me and why that is the case, I have no idea. I found this book to be well written and entertaining, keeping me interested from the first to the last chapter.

Elipheleta (Lip) Smacker is the co owner of a bakery with her grandmother Wavy (love their names). Going through life with such an unusual name has certainly been a challenge for Lip, particularly when she was a teenager. Falling in lo
Johnaka
Nov 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Lip Smacker by Alison G. Bailey
“The closer and his mark, 3 stars”

Lip has known Logan since high school, although he never really knew her. See she was the quirky girl younger than him, but that one time he helped her with her locker? Swoon. Now years later he walks into her cupcake bakery and he wants something. In Lip’s dreams he wants her but what he really wants is her signature. Or does he?
Logan is known for getting people to sign on the dotted line and getting the pr
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

This was such a fun read with some seriousness thrown in. Logan is a frustrating but swoony hero. He also pulled off one of the most romantic gestures I've ever read.

Lip is such a great heroine. She's feisty but also sweet. She's strong but also not afraid to admit her insecurities.

The romance came quiet early in this book so I had to brace myself for the inevitable egg shell in the cake mix. It came but not in the way I was
Konny
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lip Smacker by Alison G. Bailey is a witty and fun rom/com, a stand alone.
Lip Smacker is a bakery owner. New shop , a bit struggling, what was to be expected.
Logan is the right man for her, only she has no clue.
The story is set in Charleston, SC. The writing is great and I enjoyed the witty and fun bicker and banter of the characters.
I liked the writing and the characters, I liked the pace of the story and I liked the hea.
4 beautiful stars.
Dayang
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5⭐ ...more
Victoria Kennedy
I was kindly sent a copy of this book for review from Wildfire Marketing Solutions in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

REVIEW COMING SOON
Emma Johnston
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First for me by this author and I really enjoyed it. Lip and Logan were perfect for one another. And I love Wavy!!
Melinda Gouge
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved every minute of this story. It was such a joy to read and I would do it all over again! I’ll definitely be grabbing a paperback of this one.
Ashton
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
* * I HAD BEEN GIVEN AN ADVANCE READERS COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW * *

Review To come on on the 19th.
The Romance Enthusiast (Ruby)
Nov 12, 2019
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Nov 07, 2019
Tabitha Willbanks
Oct 15, 2019
Melissa Jones
Nov 08, 2019
Alison Bailey
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cali Gals
Megan Oneail
Oct 09, 2019
Pamela
Oct 14, 2019

• Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Where the Blame Lies
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Hold on to Hope
  • Downfall (Kingdoms of Sin, #1)
  • Enchanting Sebastian (Big Sky Royal, #1)
  • Never Got Over You
  • Already Gone
  • Loving Miss Sassy (The Mr. Wrong Series #5)
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals #4)
  • Before You
Alison G. Bailey is an award winning, Amazon and International bestselling author living in Charleston, South Carolina. At an early age she fell in love with writing, reworking scenes from her favorite TV shows and movies with new dialogue. Alison wrote and produced several stage plays before turning her sights on the book world.

Under the influence of a copious amount of Diet Pepsi and