Start by marking “The Lineup” as Want to Read:
The Lineup

The Lineup

Want to know a secret?

It's about that girl over there.
Don’t look, but she’s the one in the power suit—with the long, black hair and the serious expression, the one I’m about to go on a date with . . .

Yeah, according to her, she “accidentally” donated an obscene amount of money to my charity — The Lineup — to win said date but I found out the truth. Miss. Button Up Blouse
Published December 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Lineup, please sign up.

Start your review of The Lineup
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: December 5, 2019
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Romantic Comedy | Sports Romance

Romcom fans can rejoice because we have another winning romance right here with The Lineup!

I always get giddy when Meghan Quinn writes a new book because I feel like I’m revisiting friends. Her characters are gems and it’s not hard to fall in love with each one of them. In the Lineup readers will become well acquainted with Jason and Dottie. Their romance is thick with humor, the banter is hilarious, and
Christy
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-four-stars

photo 7DB3027B-E3C6-432A-A831-A435E6EDE35E_zpsr3cbucwd.png

This is the third sports romance of Meghan Quinn’s that follows Brentwood baseball players. What makes this one different than the first two is it doesn’t follow a college ball player. Jason Orson has been out of college for some time and is a popular MLB catcher.

Dottie Domico is a powerful CEO and all around bad ass. And she’s had a crush on Jason since college, though it’s been that long since she’s seen him. Her best friend Emory is dating Jason’s friend Knox, and now that Jason
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Meghan Quinn knocks it out of the park AGAIN!! The Lineup is a perfect balance of laugh out moments, angsty feels, heartfelt emotions, and pure joy!! These characters are some of my favorites ever! I had such a blast reading this amazing book!

**BETA READ**
Meghan Quinn
Nov 25, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
She first saw him in college, talking to his friends. Tall, broad, sculpted by his many hours in the weight room. His personality was larger than life and she was too shy to approach him.

Now he’s a professional baseball player, she's a confident CEO, her crush is still strong, and she has a chance at winning a date with him.

Christine
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Jason......I think you just might have knocked Knox out of the top spot of my favorite Brentwood boys (it's such a tough choice on who I love more!).

Good heavens, this man was so sweet and charming and utterly ridiculous at times, but that just added to his appeal. And watching him flip that switch from his goofy persona to an alpha male - so hot!! Dottie - she definitely needed someone like Jason in her life. He made her laugh and not take life so seriously. He showed her how to have fun
Jackie Wright
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romantic Comedy at its best and I’m going to say a must read for all lovers of romance, sports romance and rom-coms . Meghan Quinn is one of the best writers in this genre and I’m sure like me you will be captivated by Jason Orson and Dottie’s story .......because it’s one of a kind, it’s the kind of story that draws you in, makes you laugh and has you falling head over heels for the hero.
Jason is a man we would all love to have by our sides, he is caring, kind, sensitive with an amazing sense
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

His hands immediately grip my jaw and before I can give it a thought, his lips descend onto mine, claiming my mouth the way I’ve always dreamed of. There’s no humor in his kiss. No fumbling. It’s as if this has been the kiss I’ve been waiting for my whole life, the one that would alter my world forever.

Jason Orson aka ”Big Daddy Boo-Boo Bear” and Dottie Domico aka ”Witty Wench” are my absolute favorite couple in this series!! Meghan
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Meghan Quinn, you absolute goddess, you. I honestly did not expect you to top Knox’s story and then you gave me Carson, and I thought for sure nobody could top Carson, but then you gave me Jason. Talk about a swoonworthy hero! I don’t think the smile ever left my face for the entire time it took me to read this sweet, charming and very funny love story. Fantastic writing and storyline, wonderful characters, oodles and oodles of humor and so much heart and soul, The Lineup was such an ...more
Halle Reads
5/5 Stars

OH MY Jason Orson you are something else #BestDamnTatoSaladEver

IMG-20191130-075356-683

The Lineup is book 3 in the brentwood baseball series and follows Jason and Dottie and although these books can be read as standalones to truly appreciate these characters I highly suggest reading The Locker Room and The Dugout first

This is a book that will make you laugh so hard you will have tears in your eyes, then it'll rip your heart out and make you cry for a whole different reason but ultimately you will be left
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jason was unlike any hero I’ve ever read. He was confident in who he was, in touch with his sensitive side, open and ready to let love in, and he had this switch that could be flipped to bring out his alpha and protective side. Perfect, right!? **dreamy sigh**

Dottie was an awesome heroine. She was a take charge kinda woman who prioritized work, was successful and a little serious, but was still generous. She blossomed under Jason’s attention.

I loved the plot and role reversal of sorts. They had
Elle Kennedy
NOW AVAILABLE: mybook.to/THELINEUP

Romantic
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem

PSX_20191201_133653
Title: The Lineup
Author: Meghan Quinn

The Lineup Collage.jpg

This year Meghan Quinn has truly cemented her presence in my life as one of my favourite go-to authors for romance.
Her other two releases for the year 2019, The Locker Room and The Dugout, where two books I LOVED so much.

TheLineup_teaser-8.jpg
The Lineup was another awesome read.
Jason and Dottie's story in The Lineup was one with so much humour, entertaining banters and an unbelievable chemistry that will definitely make you feel envious.

The Lineup had me laughing my ass off
Dora Koutsoukou
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
2 s

The Lineup didn’t work out for me.
I will share with you only one funny incident regarding this alpha-swoon-sensitive-hot-handsome-sweet baseball player.
Jason debated if he should wear a thong under his jeans or not and finally decided on his lime-green one because it looked great against his tan.
No, thank you.
Dali
Meghan Quinn’s latest baseball contemporary romance The Lineup is rom-com at its finest.

Dottie Monico had the biggest crush on Jason Orson when they were in college. Yet they never met even though they hung out with the same friends. Now that Dottie is a powerful executive ready to take her father’s place at the helm of the family’s business, she has no time for silly crushes much less looking up pictures of the best and sexiest catcher in the country nor his delectable derriere.

When Dottie
Vanessa (nessreads)
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meghan Quinn has once again knocked it out of the park. And yes, I obviously had to use a baseball reference because duh, this series is about baseball players. THIS BOOK! Holy heck this book was right up my alley. The never ending laughing fits, low on drama, sweetness overload, stars-in-your-eyes romance, hot & steamy and so many swoony moments. I was living for this book and especially for Jason and Dottie.

Dottie is a boss lady—kicking butt and taking names. She’s a take no prisoners kind
Meghan March

Ilsa Madden-Mills

Shelby
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dottie Domico is a boss ass businesswoman who loves her career. After being burned badly in her past relationship, she isn’t looking to settle down anytime soon (if ever). She learns that her assistant accidentally donated a large lump sum of money to the wrong charity. That shouldn’t be a problem except she donated to The Lineup, pro baseball star Jason Orson’s charity. Dottie had a mad crush on Jason when they attended college together. Their best friends are in a relationship, putting them in ...more
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4.5 STARS!

IMG-20191205-205326-713

Once again Meghan Quinn hits a homerun with the Brentwood boys! The Lineup is Jason Orson's story. He was first introduced in The Locker Room and played a large part in the shenanigans that take place in The Dugout, which is where I first fell in love with him.

Dorothy "Dottie" Domico was first introduced in The Locker Room as Emory's best friend. Presently she's a fierce business woman who has been jipped by love. She guards her heart like a fortress until it becomes impossible not
Fiona Fog
Must read!!

O M G this is my absolute favourite from the this series. Give me Jason stat. He’s a freaking unicorn that’s what he is. A phenomenal male lead. Sexy, funny, a fabulous cook, caring and sexy. That warranted another sexy.

Dottie. Is the perfect ingredient for him. She’ll keep him grounded, balanced. And she’ll love him.

Being hurt in the past she has a facade that she’s erected around her heart. When a crush from the past arrives in Chicago in the form of the Rebels new catcher she’ll
Jessica Alcazar
You guys, seriously, I have got to find the time to read all words Meghan Quinn! I read this phenomenal book over Thanksgiving last week and immediately downloaded the three previous books! WHERE HAS THIS WOMAN BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

details soon ...
TMR
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 17+
Recommended to TMR by: Meghan Quinn Novels Obsession
Note: This is my last review of 2019.

Another Note: This is a series, so this all goes in order. First comes The Locker Room, then The Dugout, third and final (for now) is The Lineup. They can all be read as standalones but it would be recommended to read in order, to understand every character's backstory. Thank you.

Songs applying here: 1. It's A Lie by the Vamps. 2. River by Charlie Puth. 3. Kiss by The Vamps. 4. Good Boys by Josie Dunn. 5. I Wish You Were Here by HRVY.

So Jason Orson. Dottie
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
This book was epic!

I loved Jason and Dottie from the very beginning. Their banter and witty comments where so entertaining.

Jason was this funny but sweet and sensitive guy who I just loved. He also had an amazing sense of humor. Dottie was cool and reserved one moment. Then she was sassy, mentally really quick and just hilarious to read about the next.

Another thing I couldn't help but love was the close relationships they had with their friends. Then again I always love getting to see
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 48 Nov 24 – 30 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
readingsnfeelings
Dec 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF. I was hooked at the beginning. It was weird but hilarious. However, Jason's constant obnoxious attitude started to lose its appeal towards the second half. He was way too pushy and kept whining like a baby for random reason at inappropriate moments and for uncalled stuff. I felt like this book was focusing way more on Jason's childlike behaviour rather than the development between him and Dottie, which I didn't feel any chemistry tbh. Seeing as it wasn't improving at 50% or so, I dropped ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

Meghan pens the most addictive and engaging love stories, and I simply can’t get enough of them. She pulls me right into her stories with plots that are full of her fantastic sense of humor about these wonderfully endearing characters and their passionate romances. These are not simple, straightforward romantic comedies, though. While they definitely have a romcom vibe, Quinn doesn’t hesitate to run her readers through the wringer with the amount emotion she builds into her stories.
Kahea
***4.5 ‘It’s a Mystery What Goes On In My Brain’ Stars***

This book.

This book drove me batshitcrazy on all levels.

I think that’s the only way to put it. It definitely hit all the right romance buttons for me, but it also had my eyes hurting from all the rolling they ended up doing because Jason and Dottie definitely conjured up their own kind of endearing, frustrating, swoon worthy roller coaster of a ride that was difficult to get off of.

Jason and Dottie. I actually wrote out my typical “I
Auntee
So.....I really enjoyed this book—I’ve loved everything I’ve ever read by Meghan Quinn. I loved baseball catcher Jason Orson and his fabulous butt—I’ve loved him in the previous books of this series. So I was anxious to get to know him in his own book. I thought he was caring and charming and often hilarious. And sometimes a little juvenile, to be honest. He could be extremely emotional (kind of rare in a romance hero) and sensitive (some women have done him wrong so I could see where he was ...more
Courtney
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The Lineup is probably one the of the better books in Meghan's baseball sports romance series.

Jason is quite the character. He's definitely unique in his characteristics and I don't think there is another male character out there like him. He truly stood out because he owned his personality and had no qualms about it. He's passionate, hilarious and knows he has the goods. Yet he never comes across cocky - just very confident.

Dottie is a very strong-willed and hardened woman who knows that it
Alley Ciz
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I say I have a harem of book boyfriends just from Meghan Quinn, I mean I could live on a commune with all of them and Jason Orson has just been added to the fold.

Jason is just the perfect amount of of swoon, alpha, and over the top ridiculousness you just want to put him in your pocket and carry him around so you’ll be smiling all day.

And Dottie? She’s a lady boss you love seeing unravel just for him and who you can totally sit next to and ogle Jason in THE towel picture with.

Another

• Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Regretting You
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Hot Asset (21 Wall Street #1)
  • Hard Sell (21 Wall Street, #2)
  • Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • An Ex for Christmas
  • Walk of Shame
  • Never Enough
  • Blindsided
  • Enemies
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers, #1)
  • The Bookworm Crush
  • The Domina (Ascension, #5)
  • Renegade (Knights of Fury, #2)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the
“God created blow jobs for one reason: so men can dispense of the moronic sperm.” 0 likes