Start by marking “Damage: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance” as Want to Read:
Damage: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance

Damage: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance

(Collateral Damage #2)

We're a match made in hell, Stefan and I.

He took me to exact his revenge. I went from being a pawn to my father to being a pawn to Stefan. The only difference is I have a ring the size of a boulder on my finger and a husband I don't want.

And the hardest part is I thought he was different. I thought I was falling in love.

I guess my father
Published September 27th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Damage, please sign up.
Natasha Knight I can't wait for you to read it! I hope you will love it as much!! ❤…moreI can't wait for you to read it! I hope you will love it as much!! ❤️(less)

Start your review of Damage: an Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance
Jen
This was the conclusion in the duet and I enjoyed this instalment a lot more than the first! I found Stefan’s softer side came out way more than in the first book. This helped me like him more seeing that he wasn’t all bad. Do keep in mind he is an antihero... When he wants to be a jerk, he does it very well! I still wonder how Gabriela put up with him!!!

Secrets come out and betrayals are revealed too. For the most part I was able to guess who betrayed Stefan, but I was still interes
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
But she is who she is. The devil’s daughter. And I just brokered my own deal. I’ve stolen her. And I’m not finished yet.

I'm pretty sure I almost had a damn heart attack after the cliffhanger in Collateral. I was absolutely hooked on the story and salivating for more. There was something so intense and addicting about this enemies to lovers romance. It was especially delicious considering how slow burn the romance was. Stefan and Gabriela burned up the pages together with their chemistry, and we didn'tSTARS
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20191010_182615.png

Damage is the twist worthy conclusion to the Collateral Damage Duet that we were waiting for with Baited breath from the moment we experienced that cliffhanger. Gabi and Stephen’s tumultuous relationship knew no bounds and if you thought things were crazy in book one, you’re in for one heck of ride with this one.

Coming off the anxiety ridden cliffhanger, this story immediately picked up from where it left off with Gabi being in trouble and Stephen trying to save her. Lines were crossed that nig
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Damage is the conclusion to the Collateral Damage Duet - This was a highly anticipated read for me after Collateral finished on a HUGE cliffhanger.

As action packed as the first book in the duet, Damage kept me intrigued with all the twist and turns in Gabi and Stefan's story.
Stefan and Gabriella's relationship is almost masochistic, their banter is high in tension and often leads to intense relations in the bedroom. (not that I am complaining) Gabi remains strong and steadfast in he
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
46900186._SY475_

This is the second part and I enjoyed this as much as the first.
This starts where the last book left off with Gabriella taken captive by persons unknown.
In this, we get to see glimpses of a more humane and caring version of Stefan right alongside his more usual extreme and harsh persona.
Stephan himself is his own worst enemy and here he struggles with what he ultimately wants and it seems the deeper he falls down the rabbit hole the more of a dick he is to Gabriella.
Sort of like a form of self-preservation if you will.
Gabriella herself is still behaving lik
Snow

Loved it!

Well, it usually happens when I read one of Natasha Knight's books, lol...

So that makes me biased...haha

Nevermind that, this conclusion is a fine piece of action, fast paced storytelling, filled with impending tension and anticipation waiting to jump you on the next corner...*sigh* the hate/love/hate relationship the h and H have is more twisty and angsty than the mystery surrounding them...and I relished in it, inspite the "overacting" of the main heroine...

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
I liked the first one a little bit better, but overall this duet was more of a miss for me. I just don’t understand why they love each other. There was no special moments or deep conversations and really to me if anything there’s only lust between them. Also Gabriela got on my nerves! She cries all the time and acts stupidly. I know she’s just 18 but it was just too much! I knew who the traitor was all along too, so there was no surprises either.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! DAMAGE WAS EVERYTHING I could have wanted in a Natasha Knight story and more! It was sexy and intense and full of unexpected twists and turns that blew my mind! I absolutely FLOVED this story! I wished away time just so I could be back with Stefan and Gabriela as I couldn't help but be swept away with the story and that crazy cliffhanger ending in Collateral. But OMG was Damage SO worth the wait! This story not only met my expectations but far surpassed and exceeded them. Damage was hands ...more
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Audiobook review. In book one we got to know who Stefan and Gabriella were, what motivated them, what about one complemented the other. This book unravels webs we didn’t know existed. It keeps you guessing and brings to a crescendo the tension that was coiling between our main characters.

The plot had twists and turns but I felt that overall the story deviated from the relationship building. It focused on other relationships outside of the main characters. I would’ve liked to hear more experienc
Elfina Renee
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh.... what can I say, I'm dying to read this.....Collateral was explosive as hell and I'm expecting no less out of Damage!
description
Coco.V
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall rating : 3.5 stars! I loved the first book and I was really looking forward to read the conclusion of this duet. I liked the concept and the execution was stellar as for the previous book. The action, suspense and entire cast of characters meshed this story well and had me hooked from the first chapter. Natasha Knight’s writing was once again flawless even though this second part of the story was not really what I expected. I had high expectations in regards of Stefan and Gabriela’s rela ...more
Mimiorphee
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, arc
Welcome back to Sicilia, to Gabriela and Stefan's stormy story, for the second opus of the Collateral Damage duet. Take a deep breath, settle comfortably into your favorite book nook, the story starts off where it ended in the last installment. Remember?

Fast paced, Damage is a book I couldn't put down. From the first page, I found myself swept up by  Stefan's mercurial behavior and Gabriela's emotional turmoil.

Caught in the whirlwind of their responsabilities, the young w
Aliana Milano
“A single heroic act does not a hero make, Stefan."

A PHENOMENAL conclusion to Stefan and Gabriela's story!

Please know this is book 2 of a duet. Book 1 - Collateral must be read first.

Natasha brings all the action, all the heat and all the secrecy in the EPIC conclusion to the Collateral Damage Duet.

I was left feeling incredibly content and satisfied with the ending. Damage picks up right where Collateral left off. You see many different sides to both Stef and Gabi
Nova  Brantley
This is a review for both. I’ve been trying something else. Was in the mood for a crazy guy and crazy about his girl. But really this was not it. That end was a joke. Oh well
Siobhan
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
To understand Damage, you first need to read Collateral. The Collateral Damage duet must be read in order, as this second book picks up where the first ends. It continues things after the cliff-hanger of the first book, throwing you right back into the story.

Collateral hooked me, and I had high hopes for Damage. In fact, I went in with many theories and expectations. Some of those theories were proven correct, other ones were proven wrong and surprised me, but everything had me hooke
Melissa Crump
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buckle up! I’m still trying to catch my breath. Natasha does it again with the explosive conclusion in this duet. I read this one in less than a day also and it consumed me. The detail, emotion, the betrayal, the love is all painted so vividly in this story. Absolutely one of my favorites!
Izzie d
Debbie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-received
Damage is the second book and the conclusion in the arranged mafia romance, Collateral Damage Duet. You should first read Collateral before you begin reading this book.

Get ready! Damage starts off right where Collateral ended and takes you on a wild and rocky ride. Stefan is just as hot as ever and our man is not happy. He’s determined to figure out what’s going on and who is behind what has happened.

Gabriela is as stubborn as ever, but no way can she continue to fight against the p
Aou
3,5 stars...
Jayne
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m such a fan of Natasha Knight, have been for a while now. This conclusion to her arranged mafia marriage duet is a further testament to her wonderful story telling. Natasha’s characters are so engaging, so real to the reader, that we find ourselves drawn into the story, unable to look away until we find out what happens. And, in her usual talented way, she takes us on an intricate journey through a world of peril, deception, betrayal, love and triumph. I just love her stories.

Stef
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
IMG-20191010-WA0003.jpg

My heart was left on the pages of Damaged. It was heartbreaking. It was witty. It was treacherous but most of all... It was sublime! I hated, I loved, I cried, I rejoiced. I commiserated. I read it a day ago and I'm still constantly thinking about it. It even featured in my dreams.

Collateral left us with a major cliffhanger and I started counting down the days until I got my hands on Damage (lucky it wasn't a long wait). There were so many possible outcomes but the one that actually happened, I
Ros

Ahh! I really wanted to like this, but I really wanted to throttle Gabriela by the end of it...

I read Collateral last month and wasn’t aware it was a duet at the time, initially I thought I had to wait until February for part two, so I was pleased when I saw this had been released.

I always prefer to read books together as I find I’ve lost the intensity and connection to the book if I wait for another instalment, and this definitely happened here for me.

The fir
Shyralf
3 ⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 Stars! This is the conclusion to Collateral and it had so many twists, I was not ready for. For some reason the story feels unfinished, a few more loose ends needed to be tied up. Overall ok read. ...more
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 2.5-3 HEARTS

I liked the conclusion of Stefan and Gabi's story but the execution of it was rushed and lacked emotional depth for me to rate it any higher. Not to mention, a lot of the plot advancements felt as if they were added just for the sake of drama rather than actual development.

Amo
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you live the lives that Gabriela & Stefan do there’s always going to be damage, but when you become the collateral damage, have things gone too far to come back from?

This is an amazing duet I’ve loved being back in Natasha’s world this book had everything to keep you on the edge of your seat!

I can’t wait for everyone to read Damage.

5 🌟
Salma
Oct 15, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Damage was everything I had been anticipating it would be, very intense, full of twist and turns that I didn't see coming for one minute, dangerous and sexy with heated chemistry flowing from every page. This is the second and concluding book in the duet series and follows straight on from the first book Collateral.

Stefan and Gabriela are back with their push and pull, backbiting relationship that I have come to love. I didn't think I could have loved Stefan anymore than I already did, but this
Sue's Romance Reviews
Let me start this review off by saying that I am normally a little disappointed with the second book in a series/duet. I find the pace slows and the intrigue and spark that supported the first book is not the same in the second.

With that being said, this second book in the Collateral Damage duet had me intrigued from the very beginning. The mystery and angst were out in full force. Twists and turns were around every corner. There is a web of deceit and lies so intricate I didn’t know
Keri Loves Books
Sunrises And New Beginnings
The conclusion to Stefan and Gabriela’s story will keep you enthralled. An alpha mafia boss with a reluctant wife that he’s determined to claim...body and soul. Having her isn’t enough because he wants everything. The man who took her is now determined to keep her.

I counted the days until I could get my hands on book two and it was worth the wait!!! Book two picks up exactly where the author left us in book one...hanging off the edge of our seat and d
Debbie
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Natasha Knight delivered a gripping and fast paced conclusion to Collateral, the first in the duet. It is an explosive, intense and dangerous story set in a world where love and emotion are seen as weaknesses, to be exploited by the power players in this deadly game for control.

Stefan has his perfect pawn in Gabriela. She is his answer to his plans for revenge and control...that is, until she's not. Gabriela knows her place. She knows she has no control over her own life and is desti

• Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Every Minute I Love You (A Tomb of Ashen Tears, #3)
  • The Love that Hurts: A Story of Domestic Violence (The Relationship Quo, #6)
  • Payback
  • Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia., #1)
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Calico Descending (Juniper Unraveling, #2)
  • Broken Hope (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • Beyond Measure: A Dark Bratva Romance
  • Feast of Sparks (Thornchapel, #2)
  • Jack & Sadie
  • Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)
  • Cold Queen
  • Our Song
  • Desperate to Touch
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

Collateral Damage (2 books)
  • Collateral