Start by marking “Tempting Heat (Tempt Me #1)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Heat (Tempt Me #1)

Tempting Heat

(Tempt Me #1)

An unforgiving blizzard

Tom Castle ended up in the wrong apartment on the wrong day. Now a ferocious snowstorm has him trapped with his onetime crush and longtime regret, which is pretty much in line with his lifelong bad luck.

An unwelcome houseguest

Finn Carey has no choice. Although it’s tempting to let Tom take his chances on the streets of Chicago, she doesn’t want
Published November 12th 2019 by LoveSpark Press

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Heat

Start your review of Tempting Heat (Tempt Me #1)
Shannon
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun Rom-Com!
Finn and Tom had been friends in high school until distrust and betrayal turned them against each other. Now, years later, the two meet again during a snow blizzard, their hearts as cold as the ice on the street. When old feelings heat up, the terrible rift in their friendship is driven to the surface and it's time to come clean.

Funny, touching, and just the right amount of snark to lose yourself for a weekend. And for those who like a little groveling, it has that too!

This friends
Sandra "Jeanz"
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, novella
This book came to my attention via Giselle at Xpresso Book Tours, I was already posting a Book Blitz and when I saw the Blurb and then read the Excerpt, I wanted to read the whole novella! I had also recently read an anthology of “Halloween themed” novellas called Trick Or Treat Me and Sara Whitney had a novella that I loved in there too.

I love the cover with the kissing couple depicting the characters in the book. I don't read lots of the lighter contemporary genres, I tend to read a lot more
Tesh
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this simple story about Finn and Tom who get snowed in at Finn's apartment during a blizzard. During high school they used to be closer, but a unfortunate event ruined that and now they hate each other. This is a great story about miscommunication and harbouring a grudge and how it can have an effect on your life. Tom and Finn are a great couple, and this is a simple story short and sweet. The author's writing style is very easy read, interesting and fast paced. It's a truly ...more
Melissa Stelter
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am such a sucker for a second chance romance. Finn and Tom are relatable and quickly became characters that I wanted to know more about. Tom is accidentally stranded in Finn’s apartment during a snowstorm and their awkward past makes things interesting.

I loved getting an inside peek at these characters and enjoyed my first Sara Whitney novel. I am definitely looking forward to seeing where this series takes us.
Nadine Conway
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Tempting Heat. Sara Whitney's sweet and sexy story about forgiveness and second chances is a fun read. A misunderstanding from their youth leaves Fiona (Finn) Carey feeling hurt & humiliated and Tom Castle feeling lost & angry. A twist of fate and vicious snowstorm leave Tom and Finn trapped in her apartment where they eventually confront each other about what really happened and their true feelings for each other.
Heather Wamboldt
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tempting Heat is the first book in the Tempt Me series and is a great start to a new series. Tom and Finn (Fiona) are good characters who have a bad history due to a misunderstanding in the past. The storyline is well written, with a snowstorm, secrets revealed, and a second chance for romance.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Beth
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
do u ever fall behind .. geez ... sorry i am so slow on reviews ... i read this ... gosh i forget .. any who ... reviewing now. loved it. who doesn't love the visual or getting stuck with some1 in a blizzard that u can find pretty hot? so cozy and warm. i just really enjoyed it. rom com. very light. quick and done kind of read ... very wanna read more from Sara soon enough!! great book cover!
Blair Leigh
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I kind of really really loved this novella. It made my heart squeeze and my cheeks flush. It was sexy and comforting and lovely. I absolutely adore a second chance romance, and even more so a friends to lovers. Wrap yourself in a cozy blanket, cuddle up, and devour this story. Finn and Tom are 100% guaranteed to make. you. swoon.

Ugh, my heart.
Melissa
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: booksprout
A short and sweet second chance love story about Finn (Fiona) and Tom who used to be closed until a misunderstanding in high school drove them apart.
It's great to see how the author webbed the miscommunication and grudges they harbor into an introduction for something more.

DL Wiggert
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Caution: Don’t start reading this book at bedtime unless you want to stay up half the night and need a gallon of coffee the next morning.

I literally read it in one sitting. Sara Whitney had me cheering for Finn and Tom from the beginning. Witty dialogue and sexy tension made it hard to put down. Loved it!
Maja
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God, this book was so funny. Incredible, funny story line, great characters. Tom and Finn were great. This was my first read from this author and I will definitely read more.

Michaela
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short, snowy story of second chances. It was a good setting and plot with enjoyable characters. There was steam.

Barbara
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book one in the Tempt Me series a well written story. One mistake can lead to a lifetime of love.I enjoyed reading this story by an Author I have not read before. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Elvira
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read I enjoyed the well developed and engaging characters and the storyline flowed smoothly from the beginning to the end.

Izzy guzman
Dec 12, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5
Sharon M. Peterson
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick, fun read for a chilly day. Finn and Tom are both such likable characters and I so enjoyed their story.
Nancy
Renata
Bea LaRocca
James Robert
Nov 11, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Delete temporary cover, please? 3 228 Oct 04, 2019 10:47PM

• Boss's Baby: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • Famously Wed: A Billionaire Boss Romance
  • Santa Baby: a Carelli Family Christmas Novella
  • Chasing Mr. Wrong
  • He Comes Home: A Small Town Romance (Shepherd's Creek Book 1)
  • Beautiful Persuasion
  • Just A Kiss (Angel Sands #4)
  • The Seal's Christmas Baby
  • The Heart Of Winter- New Edition: Christmas romance, Friends to lovers, Second chance
  • Red Hot Love: An Alpha Older Firefighter Younger BBW Romance
  • Selfish for Love
  • Dr. Knight: A Billionaire Holiday Romance
  • Stuck with You (A Rescue Me Series Novel Book 3)
  • Trick or Treat Me
  • Marriage of Convenience (The Raven Brothers Book 1)
  • Cowboys Never Kiss Under the Mistletoe: A Johnson Brothers Novel (Chestnut Ranch Cowboy Billionaire Romance Book 2)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Her Surprise Protector: A Hamptons Filthy Rich Novel
Sara Whitney writes sassy, sexy contemporary romance novels packed with wit, heat, and heart. A 2019 Romance Writers of America Golden Heart award finalist, Sara worked as a newspaper reporter and film critic before she earned her Ph.D. and landed in academia. She’s a great baker, a so-so karaoke singer, and an expert TV opinion-haver.

Sara and her divorce-attorney husband are lifelong

Tempt Me (2 books)
  • Tempting Taste (Tempt Me #2)