Start by marking “Sapphire (Jewels Cafe #2)” as Want to Read:
Sapphire (Jewels Cafe #2)

Sapphire

(Jewels Cafe #2)

I only date for two reasons: blood and ice cream. But an errant love spell has my three man-snacks calling me their mate:

- A wolf shifter who’s an Instagram model.
- A Pegasus shifter who shifts when he sneezes.
- Bob.

As a vampire, I don’t need any mortals hanging around. I just want the delicious treats they provide...and their help stopping an old nemesis from destroying
Published October 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sapphire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sapphire

Start your review of Sapphire (Jewels Cafe #2)
Annette
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
I’m still searching for the catchfrases implying that a RH book is written for me. But I’m fairly certain that “a normal oblivious boy in a supernatural world” is absolutely and totally one of them. The moment I heard about Bob, I was quite certain that this book, and Bob, and me were destined to fall in love. So, I didn’t think twice, bought the paperback copy and I started reading the moment it came in.

This morning in the bus I finished this book and I can honestly say that it really didn’t
Charlotte Clavier
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amber the first book in the Jewels Cafe series was a great short book but Sapphire was just as good if not better. Wise-cracking, ice cream addict Sapphire finds herself in the middle of a conspiracy and also a main obsession of a stalker in this book. With only the help of Win her friendly Werewolf, Ford a dysfunctional pegasus who cant control when and where her shifts and Bob a human/Tinder meal date. She has to work out whats going on. Its a damn fine joyride and a great laugh too
Natalie panda eyes
Oct 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I’m liking how each book in the series is done by a different author but still using the same world and mentions of the other characters. The first one was romance drama and sweetness, this one goes down the ridiculous and humour route. Three guys, one ice-cream craving vampire and the bad guys. I did like how Wim and Sapphire were together. Bob might have been a bit too much. I’m liking the series.
Kayla Pipkin
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm not quite sure on my feelings on this book.
Sapphire is the second book in the Jewels Cafe series.
This series is based in the same world, but each book is written by a different author, 12 in total.

Sapphire is an immortal vampire.
One who cracks sarcastic jokes and one-liners to keep people at bay and from emotions from showing.
She was turned only a few decades ago, but likes people to assume she is much older.
Turned by the love of her life who was lost not long after, Sapphire wants to
Daisy Sauceda
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well Silver Springs sure is getting interesting? This book follows Sapphire who is a vampire. Her story is a sad one and so that leaves her not wanting to love or get close to people. However she does have a friend named Wim who is a werewolf that she hangs out with. She also has Ford who is a Pegasus shifter who needs to stock up on benedryl. Lol! That's just too funny. So she is at Jewels Cafe trying to find her next meal with Ford and Wim. So how does Sapphire find her next meal, TINDER! Say ...more
Terri
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's Amazing

Sapphire (Jewels Cafe Book 2)
By: Eva Delaney 5 Stars

******** May Contain Some Spoilers ********

I will try my absolute best to keep spoilers to a minimum or completely out of my review. Sometimes it can be hard to do so.

This is the first book I've read by Eva. I wasn't disappointed. Eva did an amazing job with continuing the storyline and flow from book 1. We got a small look at Sapphire (Saph) in book . We get to know her really well in this book. Saph is a vamp that just doesn't
Claudia Jones
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sooo. Lol. It’s hard for me to write reviews about books because I can’t really put everything I feel into words. So I’m gonna try my best here
This story is about an ice cream addicted vampire and her harem:
Will, a snarky werewolf who is also a social media model, that has been good friends with Saph for I believe a few years.
Ford, a Pegasus shifter who owns an ice cream factory and who’s family is filthy rich who saph has a side thing with.
Bob, lol. What is there to say about Bob, he works
Daphnne
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you don't love Bob you're a monster!

This book had me giggling and laughing out loud so many times I had to leave my desk. Yes, that's right, I made the mistake of reading at work and that was all she wrote folks! No real work got done as I devoured this read. I loved Sapphire but she was normal compared to 2/3 of her guys. Ford was adorable and you want to squeeze him and pet him and make it all better while trying to force feed him a Claritin or Zyrtec. Then there's Bob - sweet, perky,
JodyL
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fun smexy story

Sapphire is a 53 year old vampire who thinks life sucks and everyone dies but her. She has two men in her life as friends. They are Win, a wolf shifter and Ford, a pegasus shifter. Now she has a date with a human names Bob. She wants to use Bob, who works at an ice cream factory, for free icecream and as a blood snack. But a love/lust/mating spell on the four of them is about to make life interesting.
The fact that an old enemy of Sapphire's is at the factory and is
booklovingredhead
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sapphire is the second book in the Jewel Café series. Each book is written by a different author and a new book come out every Monday. I loved this book, it was well written, had great characters, and was a nice fast to medium paced. I loved the storyline it was funny and emotional. Eva Delaney did a great job writing the character Sapphire (she was a badass Vampire), as well as the her three men Wim, Bob, and Mumford. Wim is a sexy Werewolf, Mumford a Pegasus, and Bob is a human. I liked how ...more
TipseyBookReviews
This was a fun, quirky story, with a fun, quirky MC. I liked Sapphire, Wim, Ford, and Bob. Sapphire and the guys each have their own baggage, which makes them leery of love, but when they are cursed to love or lust after each other, and a villain from Sapphire’s past shows up, things get wild. The story takes place over about a week, and I think if they had more time their histories and motives could have been fleshed out a little more, also there are questions that are not really answered (like ...more
Essi
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was funny and made me laugh out loud at times especially with the banter between the characters. I really enjoyed the humor within the book! The characters were great, so I would’ve loved to know more about them and their stories individually, they were only touched on briefly in passing comments between the characters. I really enjoyed the world that was created and would have loved to see it expanded on more, which I think would've taken it to the next level! It felt a bit rushed at ...more
Kathy
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shapeshifters, series
I love when a story makes me laugh out loud while enjoying a hot romance. Sapphire, who doesn't want to love anyone ever again, ends up with 3 men who believe she belongs to them. The pegasus shapeshifter who can't control his shifting won't take the help he needs. The human who can't quite believe what he is learning about his community. The wolf shifter who just wants Sapphire. All are sweet, and quirky, and teach Sapphire she can love again. All while tackling a mystery and exposing the ...more
Jutta
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh I just loved this book! It's light, it's funny, it's sexy, it's choc full of ice cream and I just love the characters. It made me laugh so much and I just thoroughly enjoyed it. There is one question that I feel was not answered...but I can live with that. I could have spent a lot more time with these characters. I really enjoyed watching them and what they got up to and how they interacted with each other. Brilliant stuff.
Mia Harlan
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reverse-harem
I just finished reading Sapphire and it was absolutely amazing!!! I loved all the banter, and the unique cast of characters, and even though this is a whychoose reverse harem I will forever remain #TeamBob. The guys were hilarious and awesome and sexy and sweet and just that perfect combination of everything you want in an RH book.

Disclaimer: Eva and I write in the same shared universe, but I got an ARC copy of her book as a reader and absolutely loved it!!!
Mae Padua-janusas
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Various flying contraptions

This book had me chuckling throughout. While it’s not a must, you totally should read the first book in this series because there are references to the previous characters and some things would make better sense. This is a quick, light hearted read that will have you laughing and slooshing at each turn of the page. The characters are quirky and easily likeable. Can’t wait to read more shenanigans from Jewels Cafe!
Nora
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
12 different books from different authors all set in Silver Springs. You can read as stand alone but you will read about caracters in the other books. This one caught my eye since it's about icecream and the leading lady is a vssmp so blood too. Dating for these two reasons. Than a PSL happened. Will she find true love?

House Of Gecko
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Funny Mystery?

To be honest, when I first read the blurb I didn't think that it was going to be a mystery. This was totally different from the author's other works which I am a huge fan of.

But it worked well. The main thing that bothered me was poor Bob. =( The human male can't catch a break! Lol

The story felt longer than what it was (meaning it felt like a novel not a novella - which is a good thing.) I can't wait read more from this author.
Carol Rupprecht
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was hilarious! I really enjoyed reading all of the back and forth between the characters. The main character is witty, sarcastic, and strong. Her 3 "snacks" balance her out wel,l and it was nice to see how open they were to the relationship at the end of the book even though some were against it at first. It seems that sometimes you need something to end before you fully realize the impact it had on your life and how important it was to you in the first place.
Lawanda Gail
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vampire in Lust

I want to live in Silver Springs. This series is written by my favorite authors. Saphire is a vampire. Her mouth and sex hunger has no boundaries. She drinks the pumpkin spice latte. Now she has 3 mates. A vampire ,A wolf ,a human and a horse walk into an ice cream factory..... seems like a beginning to a great joke. I spit my drink out when Saphire said " his nostrils widened like buttholes looking for plugs" I recommend this book. It's so much fun.
Minty Fresh Reads
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in a series, though it is separate from the first. There is a little overlap. Other than that, you can read it by itself. Just like the first one, this one is super cute and a really fun read. It's funny, quirky, and sexy all-in-one. The author does a great job of getting the story going and keeping me interested as it moved forward. I definitely recommend giving this a read!

Linda Frigault
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Sapphire is the second book in the Jewels Cafe series and like the previous one this was a fast and funny read. Love this book and the fact every books are written by different authors with cameo from previous book characters. I recommend this series you won't regret it and a lot of fun time ahead.

I received a free copy of this book from the author and this is my honest review.
Joann
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers of any kind included.
So all I’m gonna say about Sapphire is I thought it was awesome and I’m going to leave it at that.
Eva Delaney definitely knows how to take her readers on an amazing and addicting ride, which is probably why she’s one of my favorite authors.
So yes I do recommend this book because I enjoyed it and I think you will too.
liz
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun read following sapphire (a vampire) in the town of silver springs. Things get a lil crazy between her and the 3 guys. Then an old enemy showed up and causes havoc. Luckily the guys all team up to help fix the situation. This is a fun/ slightly tragic ( her background is sad) read Can’t wait to keep reading about the town of silver springs:)
Tammy
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-keepers
Hilarious reverse harem. Sapphire's group is such a mix but it still works. Story is steady paced and the humor is pretty much throughout even the action parts. I would love to see more of Saphhire and her harem. This one goes on my 5 star Keeper shelf for the amount of giggles and laugh out loud moments.
Hannah Palmer
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this book was good. I liked Sapphire and her men and it was nice to see that the feelings they all had were still there once the bond had been broken. I rated it four stars instead of five because even though the whole thing is supposed to be lighthearted and fun, some things just seemed silly to me which put me off slightly.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ford, Bob and Wim got cursed as Saphires mates. When the curse was broken Volos was wreaking havoc with her and them. Now that the curse is broken is Saphire having second thoughts? Are the guys? Will they end up being safe in a content pack? Fun read

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.Hey
Kristin
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vampy fun

Second book set in this town. We get to see more of Sapphire and Wim again from the first book. I have to say that Bob is an absolute gem. He's the best. Ford is quirky and Wim is your typical cynical alpha. Bit more action for the characters in this one as well. Cute read. Steamy scenes. Short and fun.
Sydney Isaac
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fantastically funny!

This book is honestly one of the funniest books I've read for a ages. It's quick insta-lust under a spell but the love grows to be real. The writing is perfection, it's primarily a comedy but there's some tearful moments as a good balance. The characters are all unique and wonderful. I definitely recommend this entry of the Jewels Cafe series.
Corina Bonnick
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laugh Out Funny

This author gets better with each book. I never laughed so hard. This book was such a joy to read. The author was able to give each character their own quirkiness and sexiness. I fully recommend this book of you are Looking for a hot and a hoot to read.

• Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Chasing Time (Her Immortal Legacy, #1)
  • All the Teacher's Pet Beasts
  • A Tail of Two Kitties (The Fox and the Hounds #2)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Magic Swap (Hidden World Academy #1)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Gift of the Gods (Magic Blessed Academy, #1)
  • Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • Witch, Please (Not Your Basic Witch #1)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • Once Upon a Witch (Everafter Academy, #2)
  • Corviticus University: Void (Corviticus University #3)
  • InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)
  • Faeling for Them (Eight Wings Academy #1)
  • Corviticus University: Revelations (Corviticus University #2)
  • Dearly Departed (Afterworld Academy #1)
  • Prophecy of Magic
Eva combines her love of spaceships, strong heroines, and charming guys into swashbuckling romantic adventures. Her hobbies include writing, procrastinating writing, and feeling bad for not writing. The rest of the time, she's a butler to a cuddly dog and a playful cat.

Sign up for updates about her new releases and receive free bonus chapters at her website: http://evadelaney.com

Jewels Cafe (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe #1)
  • Peridot (Jewels Cafe #3)
  • Opal (Jewels Cafe #4)
  • Topaz (Jewels Cafe #5)
  • Ruby (Jewels Cafe #6)
  • Amethyst (Jewels Cafe #7)
  • Pearl (Jewels Cafe #8)
  • Emerald (Jewels Cafe #9)
  • Onyx (Jewels Cafe #10)
  • Moonstone (Jewels Cafe #11)