Start by marking “Peridot (Jewels Cafe #3)” as Want to Read:
Peridot (Jewels Cafe #3)

Peridot

(Jewels Cafe #3)

Stand Alone Fantasy RH

Live with your three best guy friends, they said! It won't drive you crazy, they said! Lies! They are driving me crazy... but mostly because I have a big secret. I'm crazy about them. So what the heck am I going to do about it?

Need a quick steamy read this Halloween?! pick up Peridot. It has everything you could ever need in only 20k. Hot fae men?
Published October 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Peridot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peridot

Start your review of Peridot (Jewels Cafe #3)
Annette
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Since I liked the second book in this series so much (I didn't read the first) and since I needed a very quick read to squeeze in between writing and traveling, I got this book on Amazon. I wasn't expecting that much, to be honest, especially since the story was less than 100 pages. And not expecting too much was the right mindset to start this story.

This is a typical reverse harem that's for the biggest part about the sex. There is a very thin plot, but it's not really prominent and not really
Che
Short and sweet

Cute romance, amazing guys, sweet heroine and just enough steamy scenes not to over run the book

Perfect

Daisy Sauceda
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! This book was amazing! If you love reading about Faes then you need to read this one. The story gets to the point real quick. There is no beating around the bush with these characters.

Peridot, Ruslan, Reaghan and Oryn live in Silver Springs and they own a restaurant. The secrets that they keep from each other is about to be exposed. So Peridot has some strong feelings for Ruslan, Reaghan and Oryn. She has known them for years and she doesn't think they see her as anything but a friend. So
Missy Brown
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Peridot is a quick sweet and fun romance that will leave you with a smile on your face. M. Sinclair does a great job, as always, of creating a interesting read that keeps the readers attention from the beginning to the end. Perfect for Halloween or just a good quick Happily Ever After.

Peridot is a stand alone within the Jewels Café series, each written by different authors. Peridot follows Peridot and her three roommates. She has a huge crush on them but thanks to a certain pumpkin spice drink
Natalie panda eyes
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Friends to lovers fae story. Shorter than the others but with multiple POVs. Got a little confused with the two R names to start with. Its short, sweet and has a decent epilogue.
Taryn
Communication is key, folks.
Becky Jayne
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ok, i really enjoyed the book, only thing i could say is, i wish it was longer !
Image result for read it gif
✨The Quick & Dirty Bibliophile✨

Overall:
Steam:
Feels:

~REVIEW~
The Quick and Dirty: Quick and steamy read! Fairy struggles to hide her feelings from her 3 roommates only to find they feel the same way.

Some games of cat and mouse, some drama and a whole lot of along the way too! I loved that their fae wings came out to play and despite being a novella, the ending didn't feel overly rushed or devoid of closure.

**MILD SPOILERS**

There were a few parts wherein I was confused that the characters could just overlook their
Jackles
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’re coming down to the reviews to decide whether or not to read Peridot, I’ll save you so time.. READ IT!! Peridot is a stand-alone within the Jewels Cafe series and is worth every single second that it took to read. Seriously! The only negative thing I can say about Peridot is that it was too short. I want more, more, more of these sexy fae!! Ms. Sinclair has a way with words that just draws you into her stories and leaves you begging for the story to never end and Peridot will definitely ...more
Terri
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loving these Characters

Peridot (Jewels Cafe Book 3)
By: M. Sinclair 4.5 Stars

******** May Contain Some Spoilers ********

I will try my absolute best to keep spoilers to a minimum or completely out of my review. Sometimes it can be hard to do so.

This is a Stand Alone Fantasy RH.

I'm loving these books. This one is just as good as the other 2. Peridot is a fae and lives with her 3 fae best friends Ruslan, Oryn, Reaghan. The four of them also own a business together. After one trip to Jewel Cafe
Christine Stephens
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this little novella of the Jewels Café Series. This is book three and M. Sinclair does a wonderful job bringing in the characters and adding a little mystery to the mix. Peridot are her roommates are Fae, and though they've been friends and had feelings for each other, nobody says anything until a pumpkin spice latte reveals all. While Peri is coming to terms that her roommates have always had feelings for her, weird things start happening, someone is breaking into their house, leaving ...more
JodyL
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Can 3 guys convince 1 girl that she's the one?

Reaghan, Ruslan, Oryn and Peridot have been best friends since they were fifteen. They are all fae and the guys know that she is their mate have loved her since they met. They didn't believe she was ready yet because of her non-relationship with her parents.
When their feelings get more intense after she drinks a pumpkin spice latte, watch out!
But now it seems that she may have picked up a stalker. What happens now?
This book was not as cute and funny
Sydney Isaac
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Friends to lovers romance!

The mythology of the fae in this story is awesome! The author has managed to add a fantastic new element to this series. The little customs about wings being visible and the marble for a fairy godmother were excellent touches. I would have liked more time spent on the antagonist, as I felt his section of the story was rushed. But overall this is a great transition of friends to lovers and the main characters are funny, likeable fae!
Flaflinko
Perfect Quick Fix

What's not to love about Peridot. This is a short novella in typical M. Sinclair fashion. Protective mates? Check, check and check. The author proves that we don't always need elaborate plots and character development to get our fix of romance. She doesn't leave me hanging plot and characterwise. I got what I wanted. Do I want more? Hell yes! This author can throw books like this at me anytime.
Karen
A Real Gem of a Story!

(Eye roll please!) Seriously, this story is lighthearted, sexy and very entertaining. The idea at the center of the book is that we can make the family we want, regardless of the family we are born into. Also, men can make dumb assumptions, so it is often up to us women to make things crystal clear for them! Great story that can be read in a few hours.
Lawanda Gail
Reverse harem paranormal

Peridot is a fairy. She has 3 friends that she secretly loves. She doesn't know about mates. She and her mates own a restaurant/bar. This is a hilarious read . It has a HEA ending. I can't tell you more without spoiling it. If your feeling a little down this definitely is the book foar you.
Hannah
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute

This so so stinkin adorable. There was a stalker, fates mates and one absolutely oblivious MC for how long the men have loved her. So so funny- off to find more from this author
liz
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

The psl strikes again. Peri and her guys were going though some serious denial, then along comes the PSL to give them the push they needed. I have loved all the books of silver springs so far and this one is no different :)
Katie
Sweet and Hot

I loved this! It was sweet and hot and made me smile. I really loved Peri and her guys, best friends to lovers is one of my favourite types of romances. Can't wait to read the next book in the Jewels Cafe series!
Samantha Shaffer
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steam-rh, overdrive
This is a sweet fea read that will make you wish there was more. Best friends friend zoning each other for years. A big twist a punkinspice latte and a HEA. What more could you want there's even an epilogue to make it all tied up.
Lesley
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow another great book

Book 3 didn't disappoint, childhood friends, a possible stalker and love interests. This book had it all, and was a great read. I'm truly loving this series.
Michelle
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

This was an enjoyable and fun story, Peridot should have made them crawl a bit more though. Can't wait to read the next book in this series, although it's by A different author.
Sara Marsh
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Beautiful!

This one was so sweet and so beautiful. You could feel the love between all the main characters right off the bat and although it was short it still gave me everything I needed. I loved the chemistry and just the whole story. Amazing!
Joy Jacobs
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

I am really enjoying these books! I loved getting to know Peridot and her guys and I enjoyed getting a glimpse of their lives in the future. These books are worth the read!
Robin Dorf
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely stellar!!! I fell in love with this book on the 1st page!!! Fun, flirty, a bit of intrigue, and awesome characters!!

This could have easily been a longer book! I was so bummed for it to end!!!
Dominique
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loooove it! I only wish there was more! Peridot was a short, sweet, and steamy read. I immediately fell for Peridot's guys and loved the touch of suspense. I could easily see this being a full series.
Corina Bonnick
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

My only complaint is how short the story is! I didn't enjoy this one as much as the last one but still a great read. The author has a great knack putting in so much history in so little words. Bring on the next one!
Kylie Jorgensen
Loved it

This was a lovely quick read with funny characters and simple but enjoyable story line it didn't ramble on or have loads of twists which made it an easy read.. would really recommend it to others
Calm Your Pits
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love

I really like how they were in love and never bothered to say anything and how the PSL forced it to all come to light. Did that force the stalker to or had he already escalated that far?
Nov 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Too short. I want more!

• Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Dearly Departed (Afterworld Academy #1)
  • Corviticus University: Void (Corviticus University #3)
  • All the Teacher's Pet Beasts
  • Faeling for Them (Eight Wings Academy #1)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Corviticus University: Revelations (Corviticus University #2)
  • Gift of the Gods (Magic Blessed Academy, #1)
  • Taken by Storm (Storms of Blackwood #1)
  • Witch, Please (Not Your Basic Witch #1)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #1)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester One (The Bloodwood Academy #1)
  • Once Upon a Witch (Everafter Academy, #2)
  • Corviticus University (Corviticus University #1)
  • Total Lunar Eclipse (The Afflicted Zodiac #3)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Magic Swap (Hidden World Academy #1)
  • A Tail of Two Kitties (The Fox and the Hounds #2)
International Bestselling Author

M. Sinclair is a Chicago native, parent to 3 cats, and can be found reading almost every moment of the day... yes, that includes while at work. Despite being new to publishing, M. Sinclair has been writing for nearly 10 years now. Currently, in love with the Reverse Harem genre, she plans to publish an array of works that are considered romance, suspense, and horror

Jewels Cafe (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe #1)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe #2)
  • Opal (Jewels Cafe #4)
  • Topaz (Jewels Cafe #5)
  • Ruby (Jewels Cafe #6)
  • Amethyst (Jewels Cafe #7)
  • Pearl (Jewels Cafe #8)
  • Emerald (Jewels Cafe #9)
  • Onyx (Jewels Cafe #10)
  • Moonstone (Jewels Cafe #11)