Start by marking “Need (Vampire Beloved Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Need (Vampire Beloved Book 2)

Need (Vampire Beloved Book 2)

Vampire Cella has been around for a few hundred years, and she’s never made a mistake quite as large as attempting to take a human male as her private food source. On the surface, Quaid was the right fit for her, but once he got settled it was clear the only reason he wanted to be with her was so she could turn him into a vampire. After kicking him to the curb, she wondere ...more
Published October 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Need, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Need

Start your review of Need (Vampire Beloved Book 2)
Eva Millien
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She’s a vampire that has been around for a few hundred years and she’s beginning to wonder if she’ll ever be lucky enough to find her beloved mate, the one male on the planet meant for her. He’s a tiger shifter who hasn’t had the best of luck when it comes to females, but he has given up hope. When the coven’s restaurant is attacked while Cyrus is working, Cella races to save her beloved before her only chance at love turns to dust.

The newest ‘Vampire Beloved’ romance is one exhilara
Tiblu
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked it but.

I liked this but
Somethings didn’t work for me.
Not. At. All.
Cells seemed nice and I was glad she was finally getting her mate and I LOVE 💕Tigers!!!!! And my favorite shifter of course are Tiger 🐯 shifters soo I was hoping to absolutely love this....
Sadly Cyrus being a tiger 🐯 shifter ended up part of problem.
How so ?
Be careful ⚠ there might be spoilers ⚠
That “church” of hate is at it again and Cyrus almost dies .
He doesn’t thanks to Cella
Pam Louis
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off that cover is OMG awesome boy did get my attention. Now on to the fantastic story. Lol
Cella has been a vampire for a few hundred years. What she really wants is a beloved mate. The one guy on the planet meant to be only for her! Is that to much to ask for ? At this point for her maybe.
Cyrus is tiger shifter and let's just say the right one has not shown up yet ! His true mate has to be out there and he will find her.
The Vampire Coven needed a restaurant built. The tiger Ambush runs
Shelley Chastagner
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Cella’s feisty side. She’s strong, independent and lonely. One look at Cyrus and she’s gone, head over heels. Cyrus is a great guy and he’s willing to do anything to make Cella safe and happy. When the bad guys strike again, leaving Cyrus critically injured, the entire coven steps up. Cyrus’ enhanced powers were a great addition to the story. I liked that his desire to protect his family, both coven and ambush, helped him find and hone them. Cyrus’ king impressed me with how he was the ...more
Terry Sasada
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing series to get so immersed in that you just can not quit. Book two of the Vampire Beloved series. Wonderful complicated charaters that just want to find the one person meant for them. Cella has seen it happen, but she does not want to wait a thousand years, she is ready now. Tiger shifter Cyrus has a new job, head of construction on a new vampire run restuarant. In walks Cella to look it over, thats all it took. But life would not be that easy. these are dangerous times. Can they ...more
Jannie Cv
So much excitement!
Cella and Cyrus recognize each other as their mate on sight (or smell 😉), but the way certainly isn’t easy for them. I love seeing what a fine tiger shifter male Cyrus is. A worthy mate for the right woman. Cella is quite a powerful vampire. She’s a person who is a good judge of people, kind, does her job well, and treasures her newfound mate. But, the best laid plans...
The First Church of Humanity is determined to rid the world of vampires and those who mix with t
Stacey Escalera blog
Vampire Cella & Tiger shifter Cyrus Abrams
Was a great treat to read I loved how this author explain how these two wound up meeting.
I always love the concept of when u find you’re fated mate u just know.
I loved how they fight against all odds to be together.
These MC has so much great characteristics it was well worth the time to read get to know how it ends. Overall this book meet my expectations and more.
I would recommend this book to everyone that love a good s
mrs monica hearne
OMG.....

Love all this series and if you haven't read the other book i seriously advise that you do .
Read all the wiccan were books first .
You will not be disappointed .
I have to say I think this is my favourite, I actually thought brone and arissa was my favourite but I have to say this exceeds it .
I'm not going to say a lot but you will regret never reading these books . That's all I'm saying
OMG ....... Cannot wait for the next one .
Denise
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I love visiting Cleveland! The supernatural's are all so friendly. It's some of the humans you have to watch out for! Love how all of the different characters are coming together. Kind of like visiting old friends.
Tracey
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was great from the beginning of the story plot I was glued in I love how re right her fated mates and this book had all the feel good. Great adventure with smoking hot love scene and a great love story.
Sheryl
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought book 1 was a good read but this book is better. I love the relationship between Cella and Cyrus.
this is book 2 of the Vampire Beloved series by the author.
Dawn
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I really enjoyed reading this book. I loved reading Cella & Cyrus story. I would recommend this book to anyone.
E.M. Reders
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous as always

R.E Butler never fails to impress me. I love all of her books and they just keep getting better and better. Can't wait for the next visit to the coven.
loretta mc gaughey
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A vampire and her tiger mate

I love this book! Cyrus and cella were made for each other. And having crush turn into something new was a stroke of genius!
mary beth bourgeois
Shelves: 2019, own
Great story

R. E. Butler has done it again. Her story telling kept me interested, from start to finish. I would recommend this book to read.
Denise
Lakesha Marshall caraway
Oct 31, 2019
K T Vander
Oct 25, 2019
A midwesterner by birth, R.E. lives on the East Coast now, enjoying the seagulls and the ocean. When she's not writing, you'll find her curled up with her Kindle, playing with her kids, or jonesing for chocolate.

Author of five series, R.E. loves to explore the supernatural and dream about what might be if people really did get furry once a month.