Start by marking “Christmas on the Isle of Skye (Tempest Sisters #4)” as Want to Read:
Christmas on the Isle of Skye (Tempest Sisters #4)

Christmas on the Isle of Skye

(Tempest Sisters #4)

How far would you go to be with the one you love at Christmas?

The Isle of Skye is a magical place, especially at Christmas, and there’s no place Zac Fallon would rather be. But whilst Zac has everything he needs on Skye, there’s still something missing – and that something is a somebody called Ivy McFarlane.

Ivy used to work with Zac but then spread her wings and moved to
Published November 12th 2019 by Choc Lit

To ask other readers questions about Christmas on the Isle of Skye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas on the Isle of Skye

Start your review of Christmas on the Isle of Skye (Tempest Sisters #4)
Julie
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas on the Isle of Skye by Kirsty Ferry is a 2019 Choc Lit publication.

Some happy endings take longer than others- and some may need a little holiday magic…

Those following this series will remember Zac from Spring at Taigh Fallon.

What has Zac been up to? He’s one of the good guys, but he can be a little slow up on the uptake sometimes. Zac’s heart is settled on the Isle of Skye, but his lovely assistant, Ivy McFarlane, longs to spread her wings. Although he will miss her, Zac doesn’t
Brenda
Zac Fallon loved his home and work on the Isle of Skye but was missing his friend and work mate, Ivy McFarlane much more than he thought he would. She’d gone to Glastonbury on the mainland to see if opening her own shop there would be a success. She’d always loved the area and knew her good friend Gideon, who she’d gone through university with, would make her welcome. But now, some eight months later, and with it being almost Christmas, Zac decided to visit Angel on the mainland and detour to ...more
Kirsty ❤️
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I mentioned inSpring at Taigh Fallonthat I wanted a happy ending for Zac and in this Christmas novella we finally get his story. Ivy is now in Glastonbury trying to sell her jewellery. Zac back home in the Isle of Skye is missing her terribly so he travels ton Glastonbury to try and win her heart. We have mixed communication, snow and the winter Solstice and it's all magical. It's wonderfully Christmassy and warms the heart. It also made me really want to go back to Glastonbury. Gorgeously ...more
Els
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a cute Christmas novella, you can, after reading my thoughts of course LOL, scroll straight to the bottom of this page to order the book.

‘What’s good about the story then?’ I hear you ask.

Well, let me answer this by a question. What’s not to love about this book?

I could not find anything that I did not like. The author created misunderstandings between characters, showed what real friendship is all about and convinced me that true love still exists. Place all of this in
Joanne
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zac and Ivy are two people clearly in love with each other but they don't realise how the other feels and are unsure about declaring their feelings. Ivy used to work in Zac's tearoom but left Skye to work in a small shop following her dream to sell her own gemstone jewellery in Glastonbury. Zac misses her like crazy and pays an impromptu visit, hoping to show her how much she means to him.

What follows is a 'will they, won't they' tale. There is a series of misunderstandings and missed
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

I’m not a world traveler, how I wish that were possible, yet throughout the Tempest Sisters series Kirsty Ferry has been able to transport me to beautiful, magical locations through her word pictures that have me experiencing each place she’s taken me. The Isle of Skye and Glastonbury came alive for me in CHRISTMAS ON THE ISLE OF SKYE in a way that I don’t always experience and that alone makes these stories a gift of love and talented storytelling.

We’ve met Zac
Isabelle D
There are only three Tempest sisters, who already had their books, but Angel's best friend deserved to have his own too. If you haven't read Angel's story ( Spring at Taigh Fallon) yet, you might want to read it first, but this one works perfectly by itself so don't hesitate to start here if you're in the mood for something Christmassy. (As for the other two books in the series, regardless of publication order, chronology would have you read Jessie's Little Bookshop by the Sea next and Summer ...more
Gill
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is a bit of a sidetrack in the Tempest Sisters series, as it involves Zac, Angel Tempest’s best friend, who lives in Skye, and Ivy, who worked for him, but went off to seek her fortune in Glastonbury. Zac is missing her like crazy, and despite hating visiting the mainland, he drives down to Glastonbury just before Christmas to see her. Several misunderstandings, mistaken assumptions and other assorted hiccups follow - will they get their happy Christmas?
I was a little surprised not to
Donna Morgan
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely Christmas story which left me feeling warm & happy.
Its about Zac who misses Ivy who used to work for him in the Tea Shop he runs on the Isle of Skye. She is now living in Glastonbury trying to make a go of her jewellery business but wishes she was back in Skye with Zac. Zac misses her too but they are both too shy to tell each other how they feel. He also mistakenly thinks that Ivy & Gid are an item.
Ivy shares her workplace with the horrible Morgana who scares away Ivy’s
Isobel
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a choice, Glastonbury or Skye! Kirsty Ferry makes the locations work as part of the story, each character has their reasons for being where they are. Zac, not unreasonably, likes being where he is on Skye and Ivy is fulfilling a promise to herself in Glastonbury. How they work through their preferences is a good read at any time, not just at Christmas. It is really enjoyable even if you have not read the linked books, Summer at Carrick Park, Spring at Taigh Fallon and Jessie's Little ...more
Ruth
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Zac has desperately missed his friend and colleague Ivy for months since she moved away from the Isle of Skye to follow her dream of working and living in Glastonbury. Now it's almost Christmas and Zac has made up his mind there must be a way to convince Ivy to return to him permanently. He just has to decide how to win Ivy.
A sweet story about a shy, but determined, man's attempt to woo the woman of his dreams. Ideal for a relaxing read.
Reconciliation
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Christmas season is nearly upon us, and this is the perfect book to read beside a roaring fire with warm mulled wine and a blanket. Split between the stunning Isle of Skye and Glastonbury, the pages are filled with love and the magic of Christmas. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but, on the other hand, you can’t separate what is meant to be.
Barbara
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Christmas story is so good you will only need your stash of chocolate to make a perfect read! Ivy and Zac are the self inflicted separated couple and this is the story of how they try to reunite. Trials and tribulations a plenty keep you involved in their story. It is a stand alone book despite being part of a series. Happy Christmas.
Paula
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
A beautiful written tale of discovering where true love lies in the beauty of two haunting places. One in Scotland and one in England. A tale to enjoy wrapped warmly beside the fire on a chilly winter’s evening, or tucked up in bed with hot cocoa in hand.
Brilliant!
Yvonne Greene
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story from the very first chapter. Zac and Ivy are both wonderful characters that you really care about and want to be happy. But can they truly find happiness when Zac won’t leave the Isle of Skye and Ivy is trying to create a new life in Glastonbury? Highly recommend!
Stacey
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great Christmas read - such a sweet story. A great way to start the holiday season!
Gill

• A Cornish Affair
  • The Royal Secret
  • Let It Snow
  • Saving Ferris
  • Malice Poetic (Melissa Craig, #5)
  • Christmas at Silver Dale: the perfect Christmas romance for 2019 - featuring the original characters in the Animal Ark series! (Animal Ark Revisited Book 6)
Kirsty is from the North East of England and won the English Heritage/Belsay Hall National Creative Writing competition in 2009. She has had articles and short stories published in various magazines, newspapers and anthologies and was also a judge in the Paws 'n' Claws 'Wild and Free' Children's Story competition in 2011 and in 2013. 'The Memory of Snow', her first novel, was commended in the ...more

Tempest Sisters (4 books)
  • Summer at Carrick Park (Tempest Sisters #1)
  • Spring at Taigh Fallon (Tempest Sisters #2)
  • Jessie's Little Bookshop by the Sea (Tempest Sisters #3)