Start by marking “Logan (White Trash Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Logan (White Trash Trilogy)

Logan (White Trash Trilogy)

Logan Rowe has had his fair share of waiting. Between age differences and growing up, he's been as patient as love is supposed to be. After years of chasing Ryleigh, the time has come. She better buckle up for the ride, because he's not stopping now until he finally claims her. Heart and Soul.
This is the first contemporary novella spin off from the RH White Trash Trilogy, whi
Published September 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Logan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Logan

SJ
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brandy-slaven
I love love loved this addition to the white trash series, not only is it great to see Kendall and her guys again but also to read T’s little sisters story with Lucas’s brother! Well written I absolutely love how the writer expressed their feelings, I don’t want to give spoilers but this is an amazing read ❤❤❤ ...more
Tiblu
Oct 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Not nearly enough...

This felt more like a snippet or a sample from a story than a story,and for two characters who have only ever been in the background of someone else’s story, this just wasn’t nearly enough...
Ok, sure we know from Kendall’s trilogy these two have been circling each other for ages, but they were always side/background characters ,they were never front and center .
Which makes sense of course because it was Kendall and her men’s story NOT Ryleigh and Logan’s but
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Logan by Brandy Slaven
I received this book from the author for an honest opinion/Review.
SHUT UP!! GAH THIS BOOK!!
I have lo
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

I so enjoyed this quick read. Logan and Ry are made for each other. I’m telling you their chemistry is explosive.

These two have been circling each other for years. Logan and Ry have been doing this dance and now Logan is done he is ready to show her that she is his. He is determined to win her over
completely. I loved seeing Leo and Lath giving Logan a hard time in true brotherly love style.

I’m not sure how I could fall in love with Logan ev
Missy Brown
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Set in the White Trash series, Logan is the first short story of the spinoff of my favorite series by Brandy. This book is such a quick read, but we go get a good story that packs a punch.

We get Logan and Ryleigh's story. I was waiting for something of these two and I was not disappointed. Full of the series usual snarky, funny lines, and full of a good romance. I will warn you it is a quick read. Like everything happens so fast, but I am just happy to see how these two hooked up.

I hope to see
Theresa Wesley
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this quick story. It's sweet and short but all of the feelings and story are there. Ryleigh has been playing a bit hard to get for Logan but realizes maybe she needs to change tactics. Logan knows how much he loves and wants Ryleigh to be his. He just needs to put in a little effort. It's fun getting to see a few of the characters we love.
Kari
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved it. I needed this story so bad. I’ve been waiting for this for what seems like forever. This was the cherry on the top for the White Trash Trilogy. I know it’s supposed to be done. But I really don’t want it to end. Like ever. Yes I know I’m greedy. Lol but it’s so stinking good. Brandy girl I love you so freaking much. You rock!
Jemimah  Zafoune
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another five star read from the White Trash Trilogy. This book doesn't follow Kendall and her boys but Ryleigh and Logan and we finally get to see what has been going on in their relationship. This book is a novella so it's a shorter story but it was perfect to give me all that I wanted. I'm looking forward to reading the next novella in the series. Five stars from me.
catherine lawrence
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Logan and Ryleigh have both loved each other for a long time. Finally they're both realizing that it is time to go after what they want: each other. Read it to find out how their story ends. It is it just the beginning?
Heather Schles
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I loved this so much, I devoured it. If you are a fan of the white trash trilogy, then you know there was so much agnst and denial between Logan and Ryleigh so I couldn't wait for the novella to finally get there story. It was so worth the wait........great job Brandy
Ashleigh Jewitt
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved how this novella was packed full of emotion! Great... I loved it... looking forward to the other novellas...
Karen Woolum
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I'm so glad that everything was tied up! I really enjoyed it! I can't wait for the next thing from brandy.
Shannon
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
It took me a few chapters to get into this, but once I did, I really did. They are super cute together and have great chemistry. I love how it ends but wish we had more!! Looking forward to the next in the series.
Isabelle
added it
Oct 08, 2019
Brandi Bible
Oct 10, 2019
Brandy Slaven lives in Tennessee with her husband and two wild children. If you can't find her typing away at her laptop, you will find her with her nose in a book at the beach or hiking at one of the state parks. Bringing her characters to life is one of her greatest accomplishments.