Start by marking “All for Wesley (Pineapple Grove #2)” as Want to Read:
All for Wesley (Pineapple Grove #2)

All for Wesley

(Pineapple Grove #2)

A B&B owner takes on a posh hotel developer in this enemies-to-lovers story with plenty of South Florida heat.

The grudge match is set to get nasty.

Wesley and Nathan are willing to pull out all the stops to achieve their dreams.

They just never expected the heat between them to carry over to the bedroom.

After one reckless night burning up the sheets, Wes and Nathan can’t stay away from each other.

But is there any hopother.

Butbedroom.

Afterdreams.

Theynasty.

Wesley

Published October 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about All for Wesley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All for Wesley

Wendy

This is the second book in the wonderful Pineapple Grove series, but, even though there are some recurring characters, it can definitely be read as a stand-alone. This time it is the sweet B& B owner's turn...Wesley.

your turn gif - Google zoeken

Wesley owns and runs a lovely little B&B, which caters mostly to the LGBT+ community. It is important for Wesley to offer them a place where they can feel safe
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars!

While the first book left me underwhelmed, this one really made up for it.

I love a good enemies to lovers story. I fell into interest with Wesley in the first book along with a couple of the other men in this series and I was looking forward to his story and what a good one it was.

Wesley's dream and first love is his B&B bungalow he runs near the beach. He's worked his butt off making this a place that feels like home to his guests. It also happens to be his
haletostilinski
Oh, this one was just delightful, and the best of the series so far, in my opinion.

I'm a sucker for enemies-to-lovers, and this did not disappoint. Was there really hate sex? Not really, Wesley and Nathan were closer to the feelings side of things than hate when they first have sex, but it was still hot AF.

I so enjoyed these two with their sparring and banter, their connection was good and kept me riveted.

If you forgot, Wesley is one of Jace's small business owner friends from the
Cadiva
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just fab.

This is the second in the Pineapple Grove series set in a small Florida community and the pace and feel is quite different than the usual action heavy romantic suspense these two write together.

I love the ease with which they give the reader a lighter narrative, but without it ever just turning into a typical bland romance.

Here it's an enemies to lovers study where the central focus is on two men both trying to live their dreams but with the other standing in the way.
Lyndy Ann ♫
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was excited going back to Pineapple Grove, it felt like I was going on holiday.

All for Wesley is about Wesley Blake the owner of Wilton Cottage a lovely little B and B in Pineapple Grove which he and everyone else loves, enter big bad hotel developer Nathan Randall who is pestering Wesley to sell to him so Nathan can demolish Wilton Cottage and build his big flashy hotel in its place.

Even though Wesley and Nathan are enemies in business there is a strong attraction between them an
Jennifer☠Pher☠
This was sooooooo much better than the first book, which I didn’t like very much at all.

I was All for Wesley though! This book kept me entertained. I liked both Wesley and Nathan, not at first but definitely not long after his introduction. I felt something for both of them and found their story very well done. I wasn’t annoyed, I was seriously entertained and pretty happy the majority of the read. I loved their similarities and even more loved that they saw them too. They fed off of it and
BWT (Belen)
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love visiting Pineapple Grove, both figuratively and literally, and love the way the authors have captured the essences of the place, weaving it expertly into the story and giving us great characters andan interesting plot.

In this second book of the series, we focus on B&B owner, Wesley, who's fighting off hotelier, Nathan, who has designs on tearing down Pineapple Grove's best LGBTQ+ bed and breakfast to build a huge hotel.
They weren’t friends. They weren’t lovers. They weren’t going t
Jenny Wood
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wesley and Nathan, they were a little slow going for me at first, even though I am kind of a sucker for enemies to lovers. I've been so ready for Wesley's story, I just knew he was going to be so sweet.

So, in this one, we have Nathan, a hotel developer who is set to stop at nothing to get Wesley, the owner of a quaint little homey, B&B in Pineapple Grove, right on the ocean. Where the B&B is a place where Wesley spent years transforming it into the perfect place for the members of his c
Joyfully Jay
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

I have read a lot of books by this writing team and All for Wesley was light and enjoyable. Here we have Wesley and Nathan with a distinct enemies vibe as Nathan puts extreme pressure on Wesley to sell him his property, as well as trying to poach Wesley’s star employees. Nathan will compensate Wesley more than fairly of course, but Wesley doesn’t want to sell and he’s under a lot of stress because Nathan won’t back off.

Nathan has a lot to prove to him
Athira
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt
This is the second book in Pineapple Grove series and can be read as a standalone. The authors are new to me and I really loved their writing. Can't believe I've never read their work before.
This is enemies to lovers!! What are you guys waiting for??

Loved the banter between Nathan and Wesley. I must say I didn't like Nathan very much in the beginning especially 'cause I didn't understand his reasons. But he kind of became my favourite by the end of the book. Throughout the book
Vicki Williams
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Pineapple Grove series but it can be read as a stand-alone. Characters from the previous books are in this book too.

Wesley is the owner of Wilton Cottage. An LGBT+ friendly bed and breakfast that he’s poured his heart and soul into. He is very involved in his community and has a group of wonderful friends that are his chosen family. His mother disowned him when he came out at 17.

Nathan is a successful property developer and hotel owner. He has set his sights on th
Anabela.M.
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wesley " 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏, 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒉."

Yeah,too bad,though, that Westley and Nathan are enemies. Or,better said,should be.

Oh,they do try to stay away,but they're like magnets,drawn to one another. And I think that they're wonderful together when they ignore the fact that they're adversaries, when they're just two men,letting their guards down. So cute and endearing when they start seeking reasons to see each
Zane Kage
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5
When I finished this book, I had the biggest, dopiest smile on my face, and my heart was so happy. This book was exactly what I needed. I love a good old-fashioned romance story, and it delivered in spades.

A well-balanced story, Nathan and Wes took me through every emotion. They're everything. Cute, sweet, funny, hot, and man was I sad for them when they couldn't get it right. Wesley and Nathan kept me on my toes and left me with all-around good feels and in a wonderful mood.

I know I can count
Maria Engblom
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like Pineapple Grove is a real place, and I want to go hang out with the gang.
This is book 2 of the series and can be read as a stand alone, but really why would you not want to start at the beginning. Wesley and Nathan are the perfect enemy to lovers. Wesley owns and loves his little BB and Nathan being a major hotel developer, wants the land that Wesley's dream is located on, add that Nathan has a personal reason to want to build a hotel in PG, gives us the basis of a snarky, funn
Tracy Perry
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Book! It was very enjoyable & I was laughing out loud a few times to. Some of the bantering between Wesley & Nathan were hilarious. I cried a few times as well & my heart went out to the both of those men. But I was finally & truly happy when they can to an understanding & worked things out to have the HEA they both deserved. I also loved recent characters were mentioned in the book. Fingers crossed for Lincoln & Jamison's story...
blue night
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was really cardboard and emotionless. It didn’t feel at all like the duo who brought us the Cincinnati boys. There wasn’t any chemistry or motivation for the couple to happen, but they did anyone. 🤷🏻♀ ...more
Natosha Wilson
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an incredible read!! Enemies in business to end up lovers while still enemies in business, who can say DRAMA!!! But really this was a great read about two men that are very set in their ways on what they want. This puts a lot of fireworks going off between them, especially when the heat level cranks up and they end up sleeping together. Jocelynn Drake did a very good job at setting the sprinklers off around these two each time the fireworks erupted!!!

Wesley is proud of his B&B. He
Kat E.
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wesley Blake has worked so very hard creating the perfect Bed and Breakfast, set on the beach of Pineapple Cove. He has invested his heart and soul into the intense back-breaking work at Wilton Cottage to make it the huge success it is today. The B and B is known for being a welcoming vacation spot for the LGBTQ community. The cottage is simply his whole life.
Hotel developer Nathan Randall is determined to buy out Wesley to create a posh luxury hotel. Wes flat out refuses but the pressure
Anne Barwell
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, ebook
Not having read book 1 in the series—although I need to now—I didn’t feel at a disadvantage as the authors did a great job in setting the scene, and introducing the characters, at the beginning of the story without it feeling like an info dump.

I love stories set in small communities where the lines between friendship and family blur. I enjoyed reading about Nathan and Wesley, and loved how they both thawed to each other, and grew a friendship as well as a romance. I really felt for both of them
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I must say I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Enemies-to-lovers is typically hard to believably pull off and I usually don’t care for that trope, but I really liked this one. This is book two in the series and although it’s not required to read book one first, I recommend it because 1) it’s good and 2) it will make it easier to keep up with all the characters.

Wesley and Nathan initially seem nothing alike but as we get to know both of them, we discover they have some similarities. Nathan’
Anna Torres
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You don’t really have a choice who you fall in love with!

Wesley is a B&B owner in Pineapple Grove. It is a community icon, been standing there for two decades. A pillar of the community of sorts, especially by the LGBTQ+ personalities in their city and those who come and visit from other cities.

Nathan is a property developer who has been hounding Wesley and his neighbors, who owned small business like him, to sell. He has been locking horns with Wesley for a year now,
Sebastian
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, lgbt, romance, arc, m-m
This book was provided by the author via IndiGo Marketing & Design in exchange for an honest review.

All for Wesley is the second book (third if you count the novella in between) in the Pineapple Grove series but can be read as a standalone. Having not read the previous book I went having not expectations but was wonderfully surprised!

The enemies-to-lovers trope was beautifully executed. I loved Wesley and Nathan together, they were adorable, had scorching chemistry and their HEA had me swooning.
EQUUS
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'll keep this short, because it's not my habit to repeat the blurb. This is the first book I've read from this series so I wasn't quite sure if I would be able to catch up. No trouble at all, because it's basically a standalone. Each book is featuring individual couple, from a group of friends who live in the same town. Sweet romance is usually not my favorite trope, but enemies to lovers is, so I decided to give it a try especially because it is written by duo high on my list of favorite autho ...more
Susan
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of All for Wesley by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliot via IndiGo Marketing & Design in exchange for an honest review. I have to confess as much as I like the authors’ other series with all their explosions and rapid action I enjoy Pineapple Grove more. It may be the lower level of angst or just characters I find more empathetic because they are not martial artists. What makes the current book fun is it takes two men, Wesley and Nathan, who both thought HEA was out of their r ...more
Yunga2013
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book I never the Pineapple Grove series was as charming and delightful as the first one. The series tells stories of a group friends and small business owners living in a cute little town in South Florida. This book is abou Wesley, the owner of a small and cost B&B and his adversarial and then not so much relationship with a developer and hotelier Nathan who wants to buy Wesley's B&B and build in its place a big hotel. As you can imagine it's enemies to lovers type of romance ...more
Beverly Southern Babes Book Blog
I love these authors!! I’ve fallen for every character they have ever written. I get sucked in and I never want to be let go.

Wesley and Nathan have been enemies for a while. Nathan wants to buy Wesley’s B&B and build a hotel. Wesley has been fighting off offers and he’s getting sick of the pressure. His B&B is his dream and he not willing to let it go. Nathan has made many generous offers but nothing is making Wesley give in. With all of their encounters the heat is turned up. I mean th
Jes Jester
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book mainly for the angst between the two MCs- one being an emotionally stunted businessman intent on proving to anyone with eyes that he's more than what his crappy childhood gave him and a sweet yet spunky bed and breakfast owner who absolutely will not sell his land to him. The usual back-and-forth between supposed 'enemies' has a nice flow and reaches the inevitable conclusion of love and HEA nicely. It also reintroduces minor characters of the first book who are likely the next ...more
AshPenny37
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An Immovable Object Meets An Unstoppable Force

Although this story takes place in the idyllic (if hurricane -threatened) Pineapple Grove, the main characters lack none of the fire we usually find in these authors' other more action filled series. Wesley is funny, full of snark & utterly determined not to sell his beloved Wilton Cottage B&B. Nathan is relentless in his ambition to prove a point & utterly determined to buy Wilton Cottage for its land to build a new development.
Ravenclaw Silverstripe
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was needing a break from all the action and adventure that takes place in Drake and Elliot’s other series. Don’t get me wrong, I love Ward Security and Unbreakable Bonds, but it’s a lot of explosions, fighting, and heavy content.

This series offers me that breather. It’s lighter angst, there are no explosions or shoot outs, etc. I loved the secondary characters as well. The HEA was hard won and perfect. This was just what I was looking for and wanting, a slower paced contemporary read.

*ARC pr
Suzy
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally want to live in Pineapple Grove!!! This book is about Wesley the owner of the B&B and Nathan who is a hotel developer and want the land to build his hotel dream but Wesley don’t want to sell because the B&B is his dream and an important part of the community, the chemistry between Wesley and Nathan is off the charts, these two fights each other but they can get enough when they are together. This is a funny and emotional read, love the series and I do highly recommend it! Cant ...more
It started with a battered notebook. Jocelynn Drake wrote her first story when she was 12 years old. It was a retelling of Robin Hood that now included a kickass female who could keep up with all the boys and be more than just a sad little love interest. From there, she explored space, talked to dragons, and fell in love again and again and again.

This former Kentucky girl has moved up,

Pineapple Grove (2 books)
  • Something About Jace (Pineapple Grove #1)